Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3801  
Old 03-13-2017, 07:37 AM
rks1170 rks1170 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 43
Thanks: 12
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisha91 View Post
I'm missing my boo bear sooo much! its almost been two months of him being locked up . Being pregnant with his child and him not being here for it, makes things more difficult. Although every letter, every phone call he is asking how the baby is doing and how i'm feeling. Fingers crossed, that he gets a day pass for the birth of our first child.
I wouldn't want him to miss it for the world, its the most precious moment ever! During the day i'm fine, trying to keep busy, getting lots of rest. At night not so much its when i cry the most. can't wait to see him again !!
is he in state prison or federal prison? When will he be able to come home? Mine is in Federal been gone 2 yeas and another 3 years to go. First time getting in trouble. It's killing me inside. I cry all the time. I can't see him but once a year. They have in another state in prison. The letters, phone calls isn't enough. I feel like I will never see him outside of prison. It sucks.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #3802  
Old 03-13-2017, 11:24 AM
tisha91's Avatar
tisha91 tisha91 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks1170 View Post
is he in state prison or federal prison? When will he be able to come home? Mine is in Federal been gone 2 yeas and another 3 years to go. First time getting in trouble. It's killing me inside. I cry all the time. I can't see him but once a year. They have in another state in prison. The letters, phone calls isn't enough. I feel like I will never see him outside of prison. It sucks.
He's in joyceville institution on assessment side. This is also my guys first offence his sentence was 33 months with a chance of parole at 11 months. I can see him if I fill out the visiting package, but again I work full time and the drive is about 4 1/2 hours away. I don't drive so it's difficult to even find a way there with the time also. I have to work as much as I can, before I go on maternity leave. so frustrating I cry every night.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #3803  
Old 03-16-2017, 11:45 AM
Waitil723 Waitil723 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 121
Thanks: 141
Thanked 56 Times in 31 Posts
Default

My LO tells me it's easier to do time when you don't have a gf or wife because you're only thinking of yourself and not having that pressure of keeping up a relationship. He says "you can't miss what you don't have". Whenever he has been in previously we were on a break or it wasn't that long of a stay like 3months-6months max. But this time it's 2 years in prison so we are feeling it this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks1170 View Post
My boyfriend has been gone for 2 years. He will be home in 2019. It literally kills me everyday being gone away from him. I cry all the time. He is in another state. I can only see him once a year. It hurts me so much. He tells me to in his letters to stay positive. I have learned its harder on him being locked up. So you have to keep the tears away from him. Not let him know you are crying. They can't show emotion there.
Reply With Quote
  #3804  
Old 03-16-2017, 02:46 PM
hopingwaiting's Avatar
hopingwaiting hopingwaiting is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Califorina, USA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 18
Thanked 41 Times in 18 Posts
Default

I just want to vent my feelings here cuz I have nowhere else to put them. I'm so frustrated that I fell in love with him. He told me he was facing time before we got together. He warned me and I didn't listen. I just thought somehow it would be different for us or that I wouldn't be affected by it or that I would be able to keep our prison life out of my work and social life, but it's taking over. Recently, my mind has kind of shifted into letting him go because at a recent visit it just became clear that my needs were not being met and I don't care if you're in prison or here by my side, if my emotional needs are not being met at the very least, then it is impossible for me to fake like they are. I can only do so much selfless giving - I seriously have NOTHING left to give. He's sweet, he hasn't done anything wrong. He just keeps signing letters "You're the BEST" and I'm starting to feel like all I ever do is fufill his every little request. But the second I ask him to tell me that he loves me - He's never officially said "I love you" he says he can't. And I get it. Fine. You're in prison and you don't want to be vulnerable or you see love as a promise that you might not be able to keep. That is fine. I just wish he'd set me free if that's the case. Let me go. I don't want to be the one to do it. I can't bear to let him down on top of all of this. He's told me before that I'm the light at the end of the tunnel for him and that he fantasizes about our future together all the time. I know he loves me, I know it. It's just so infuriating that he won't say it - and I feel so childish, I do. But dammnit, I don't think it's the worst thing in the world to want to hear I love you. Especially when you love him and you're giving him everything you have. I've gotten to the point where I resent him so much I'm not sure what I feel anymore.

Thanks for listening.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #3805  
Old 03-16-2017, 02:57 PM
TeamB TeamB is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Suffolk, Va.
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Transportation to Greensville Correction in Va

I'm in Suffolk Va and I've been hearing about there's transportation to Greensville Correction in Va ..Im missing my Husband haven't seen him in months ... is there a number or something I can call or website for transportation to see him ...Help please
Reply With Quote
  #3806  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:02 PM
rks1170 rks1170 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 43
Thanks: 12
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waitil723 View Post
My LO tells me it's easier to do time when you don't have a gf or wife because you're only thinking of yourself and not having that pressure of keeping up a relationship. He says "you can't miss what you don't have". Whenever he has been in previously we were on a break or it wasn't that long of a stay like 3months-6months max. But this time it's 2 years in prison so we are feeling it this time.
What does LO mean? My fiance has been in trouble with the law before. This is his first time being arrested and sent off. It's really hard on both of us. He is blessed to be at a place that isn't a bad place. I don't get to see him but once a year. Because he is in another state. I miss him so much.
Reply With Quote
  #3807  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:09 PM
hopingwaiting's Avatar
hopingwaiting hopingwaiting is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Califorina, USA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 18
Thanked 41 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks1170 View Post
What does LO mean? My fiance has been in trouble with the law before. This is his first time being arrested and sent off. It's really hard on both of us. He is blessed to be at a place that isn't a bad place. I don't get to see him but once a year. Because he is in another state. I miss him so much.
Loved One
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #3808  
Old 03-20-2017, 03:20 AM
MrsDiaz2017 MrsDiaz2017 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Missing my husband more than ever!!! Just had a newborn baby girl 6 days ago and it's so difficult to put a smile on at times knowing he's in prison. This is our 4 th baby and my oldest just turned 6 so I'm pretty much super mom. He's been there for all my pregnancies and with this one he had to turn himself in 2 months before my due date. I'm truly grateful for my family (parents, in laws, and siblings), but I miss my other half and so do my kids! I miss being spoiled by my babe! Telling me don't worry I'll watch the kids while you take a nap ��... he's in reception so I can't even talk to him. Can't wait for all this to be over ����... in the meantime I'll be patiently waiting for July 2017! ��
Reply With Quote
  #3809  
Old 03-20-2017, 04:06 PM
Revenwyn's Avatar
Revenwyn Revenwyn is offline
Ride-or-Die Fiance
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California, USA- fiance in Colorado
Posts: 303
Thanks: 217
Thanked 130 Times in 90 Posts
Default

I miss him so much right now. We've been approved to get married. In Colorado I can marry him at visit, but right now I don't even know when I'll be there next since everything is up in the air.

I've loved him forever and can't wait to be his wife, but being in California and him in Colorado visiting is hard.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3810  
Old 03-20-2017, 04:26 PM
rks1170 rks1170 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 43
Thanks: 12
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenwyn View Post
I miss him so much right now. We've been approved to get married. In Colorado I can marry him at visit, but right now I don't even know when I'll be there next since everything is up in the air.

I've loved him forever and can't wait to be his wife, but being in California and him in Colorado visiting is hard.

I think its wrong that they send them to a different state. We live in Georgia and they sent my fiance to North Carolina. I am only able to visit once a year.
Reply With Quote
  #3811  
Old 03-20-2017, 04:39 PM
RobbyNsue4ever RobbyNsue4ever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NY USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonswifey View Post
Missing my husband more then I have ever missed anyone in my life. I was suppose to hang out with a friend yesterday and I ended up putting my cell phone and house phone on silent and staying in bed all day. I just didn't want to talk to anyone. I love him so much and its just killing me having him away like this.
I soooo understand what you feel!!! I know this is an old post but I feel this way all the time!! My fiance has been locked up since march 2014, we have 2 boys together Noah 7 yrs old and Jaiden 4 yrs old, he got locked up a month after we found out my father was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and was told with treatment (chemo and radiation) he might have a yr left!!! This was the worst time in my life !!! I lost my best friend and soul mate to prison while trying to prepare myself to lose my father.... The two most important men in my life and I lost them!!! Thank god for our children or I don't think I would have made it through and everyday im still going through it, my father passed away April 28 2015 and I still don't think I have accepted it, then my fiance was sentenced to 12 1/2 yrs and his release date is march 2025, he has filed appeals and won the first one and the judge knocked off three yrs an he is going through his second one now, he is trying to get into a drug and alcohol program for early release and he was also suppose to get parole or probation or some sh*t for 6 yrs I don't understand all this legal crap but does he have to do the full 12 yrs and probation or part of the 12 yrs then probation? Anyway im sorry for blabbering on n on I just dont have anybody out here that gets it or knows what im going through
Reply With Quote
  #3812  
Old 03-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Ronniesbaby17 Ronniesbaby17 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Missouri USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Red face Missing my love

Missing my love everyday it's so hard at times I've been there for him since before he got locked up last year but just fully got wit him Jan 18 of this year......I've been down wit him I love him so much he made some bad chooses but who don't like I always say u can't help who u love my heart tells me he loves me just as much as I love him.....He makes me happy we only have like 89 days left I ain't seen him n over 30 cuz he was only able one visit every 30 days n now tht them are up I am trying to get off this weekend to go see him but don't think thts gonna happen .....I wanna spend the rest of our life's together I wanna show him how he should be treated not like he is use to the days r dragging by how dobu guys keep going
Reply With Quote
  #3813  
Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Ronniesbaby17 Ronniesbaby17 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Missouri USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Missing my love

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingwaiting View Post
I just want to vent my feelings here cuz I have nowhere else to put them. I'm so frustrated that I fell in love with him. He told me he was facing time before we got together. He warned me and I didn't listen. I just thought somehow it would be different for us or that I wouldn't be affected by it or that I would be able to keep our prison life out of my work and social life, but it's taking over. Recently, my mind has kind of shifted into letting him go because at a recent visit it just became clear that my needs were not being met and I don't care if you're in prison or here by my side, if my emotional needs are not being met at the very least, then it is impossible for me to fake like they are. I can only do so much selfless giving - I seriously have NOTHING left to give. He's sweet, he hasn't done anything wrong. He just keeps signing letters "You're the BEST" and I'm starting to feel like all I ever do is fufill his every little request. But the second I ask him to tell me that he loves me - He's never officially said "I love you" he says he can't. And I get it. Fine. You're in prison and you don't want to be vulnerable or you see love as a promise that you might not be able to keep. That is fine. I just wish he'd set me free if that's the case. Let me go. I don't want to be the one to do it. I can't bear to let him down on top of all of this. He's told me before that I'm the light at the end of the tunnel for him and that he fantasizes about our future together all the time. I know he loves me, I know it. It's just so infuriating that he won't say it - and I feel so childish, I do. But dammnit, I don't think it's the worst thing in the world to want to hear I love you. Especially when you love him and you're giving him everything you have. I've gotten to the point where I resent him so much I'm not sure what I feel anymore.

Thanks for listening.
Girl Iam the same way some days but mine tells me he loves me but some time I wonder if it's just prison talk bit I feel ya
Reply With Quote
  #3814  
Old 03-21-2017, 04:00 AM
Revenwyn's Avatar
Revenwyn Revenwyn is offline
Ride-or-Die Fiance
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California, USA- fiance in Colorado
Posts: 303
Thanks: 217
Thanked 130 Times in 90 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks1170 View Post
I think its wrong that they send them to a different state. We live in Georgia and they sent my fiance to North Carolina. I am only able to visit once a year.
Oh, he's in state, not feds. He was my best friend growing up and we reconnected while he has been incarcerated. His family moved away when we were 17. Kinda a long story, I was married when we reconnected. But my husband had a terminal illness and let me write him because he knew he was going to die anyway. I didn't visit him until after my husband had passed. My husband wrote him for a while and finally wrote him a letter asking him to marry me. So we're hoping to do that soon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3815  
Old 03-21-2017, 09:44 AM
susuglvz susuglvz is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I miss my husband every day. It's crazy, how slow time passes when your other half is not around. I feel lonely, mostly. But some days I am distracted, and other days I just can't shake it. I saw this forum by searching google. It's nice to know that there are people out there in the world going through the same thing, and not giving up. I really admire each and every one of you. We are all strong.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to susuglvz For This Useful Post:
hannahcat (03-22-2017)
  #3816  
Old 03-23-2017, 02:17 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default short term..but still feels like forever?

Anyone have their loved one inside for a short sentence but still feels so long? My boyfriend is only in prison for the most 2 years most likely 1 and even though I hear other peoples stories and how long their men are going to be in there when I go visit my boyfriend I still feel depressed and sad because it feels like forever?

Anyone going through the same things?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xoxness For This Useful Post:
susuglvz (03-23-2017)
  #3817  
Old 03-23-2017, 02:20 PM
susuglvz susuglvz is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
Anyone have their loved one inside for a short sentence but still feels so long? My boyfriend is only in prison for the most 2 years most likely 1 and even though I hear other peoples stories and how long their men are going to be in there when I go visit my boyfriend I still feel depressed and sad because it feels like forever?



Anyone going through the same things?


Yes. Or No. My husband is still in custody and have been for 4 months. I still don't know what his sentence is going to be. But yes, no matter what, if it's 1, 2 or 3 years. It still feels like forever.
Reply With Quote
  #3818  
Old 03-23-2017, 09:15 PM
rks1170 rks1170 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 43
Thanks: 12
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenwyn View Post
Oh, he's in state, not feds. He was my best friend growing up and we reconnected while he has been incarcerated. His family moved away when we were 17. Kinda a long story, I was married when we reconnected. But my husband had a terminal illness and let me write him because he knew he was going to die anyway. I didn't visit him until after my husband had passed. My husband wrote him for a while and finally wrote him a letter asking him to marry me. So we're hoping to do that soon.


No he is federal. Is just that he is in another state. So I can't visit him but once a year.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
determination, fiance, georgia, husband in prison, husbands & boyfriends, jail, love, missing him, wilcox, young

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ladies!! What are your thoughts on porn inside prison? TexasCaliLove Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 25 01-15-2012 02:32 PM
Alone with my thoughts....Missing My Son heartsickmom Parents with Children in Prison 20 08-17-2009 07:16 PM
Inside This Mind: Thoughts I Ponder..please Comment Mariposita2oo4 PTO Lounge 23 02-10-2007 08:36 PM
Missing My Husband Is Killing Me Inside chrispro Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 2 02-10-2004 12:21 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2013 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics