Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Now That Your Loved One Is Home...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Now That Your Loved One Is Home... Please share stories about your loved one now they are home.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:36 PM

Default Learning the "3-B's" with a breaking heart.

It has been 8 days since he was released. This has been the hardest 8 days of my life. He went to parole today to tell them to transfer him back here. Of course it is not going as fast as I want it to. I am on an emotional roller coaster and it seems never ending. It feels like we made it through all of these years of prison and we cant seem to get it together out here. It is nothing he is doing and nothing I am doing. Things that deal with parole and the monitor. This is driving me crazy. I am so scared that this is going to split us up. We made it through prison, just to be apart, still. He told me about something they taught them in the program called the 3-B's. Back up, be quiet and breathe. I am really trying hard to do that, but sometimes I feel like my heart is breaking.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2017, 02:43 PM

Sorry to hear this Texas EZ Mom...things can be so tough! : ( Keep hanging in there-it WILL get better! Consider this growing pains as he acclimates to being out and getting use to being on parole, with the monitor and all. Things will start to even out with time. Just keep pressing on! Hugs : )
Old 03-16-2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles844 View Post
Sorry to hear this Texas EZ Mom...things can be so tough! : ( Keep hanging in there-it WILL get better! Consider this growing pains as he acclimates to being out and getting use to being on parole, with the monitor and all. Things will start to even out with time. Just keep pressing on! Hugs : )
Thank you. I am just so upset. This needs to come together soon. I feel like I am losing my mind. The stress is making us argue and it is not good. I should be happy that he is out, but instead I am dealing with everything and it hurts.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:47 PM

Concentrate on what good has happened. You got to spend two days with him. I would give my right arm for that luxury. He's out of prison which is a miracle in itself especially in Texas. You can talk or skype for FREE whenever you like. Be thankful for what you do have and the rest will fall in place.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:01 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,087 Times in 3,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas EZ Mom View Post
He told me about something they taught them in the program called the 3-B's. Back up, be quiet and breathe.
That's a really convenient way to remind ourselves to shift our thinking. I could use some of that lately, too.

I'm sorry things aren't going smoothly and I can see myself feeling the same way in your shoes-- especially the part where you've made it through the bid and feeling it should be easier. I'm glad you're sharing with us and letting us help support you. Keep venting and practicing those 3-B's.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
That's a really convenient way to remind ourselves to shift our thinking. I could use some of that lately, too.

I'm sorry things aren't going smoothly and I can see myself feeling the same way in your shoes-- especially the part where you've made it through the bid and feeling it should be easier. I'm glad you're sharing with us and letting us help support you. Keep venting and practicing those 3-B's.
Thank you. But I really feel like we may be headed for disaster and my next post may end up in "When the Relationship is over" and I don't want that. But I don't know how to stop what is happening. The environment he is in is terrible. He said today that if he could walk back into prison he would. I don't know how to help him and I don't know how to help myself in this situation. I feel like I am about to lose it now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Texas EZ Mom For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 08:29 PM

I recall posting(pretty long)in the other forum. But, i am reading this tonight,and just want to say you're in mi prayers...

Please ...

take care of you, believe in the best, and let the lord above, show you the rest. I hope this all work out for you,chica, as i did see your thread in the relationship is over forum. and i pray for you. Hugs and Blessings going your way tonight.

---