Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Georgia.

Old 08-30-2018, 02:36 PM

Default LO finally has TPM: Where can I find release date? When is inmate notified?

My loved one has a TPM set for Oct. 2018. If parole approves her for release before the max. release date in 2021, is there a place online where I can see what the actual release date will be? I assume the inmate is notified immediately. How far in advance is the inmate notified so he or she can notify friends and family in advance? How likely is it she might be denied? She is convinced she will be approved for parole.

FYI - She is in Arrendale....habitual violator for drunk driving. Her Max. release date is in 2021.

Thanks--
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2018, 06:47 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,619 Times in 14,975 Posts

I wish I had answer for you, but I'm really not familiar with Georgia. What I can do is send all sorts of positive energy and good luck that your loved one will be HOME soon!

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 09-02-2018, 08:39 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD1965 View Post
My loved one has a TPM set for Oct. 2018. If parole approves her for release before the max. release date in 2021, is there a place online where I can see what the actual release date will be? I assume the inmate is notified immediately. How far in advance is the inmate notified so he or she can notify friends and family in advance? How likely is it she might be denied? She is convinced she will be approved for parole.

FYI - She is in Arrendale....habitual violator for drunk driving. Her Max. release date is in 2021.

Thanks--

You can go here & see if it has any info for you. https://pap.georgia.gov/inmate-tpm-lookup
The Following User Says Thank You to GaReform For This Useful Post:
patchouli (09-02-2018)
Old Today, 10:33 AM

Did you get a release date yet?