Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 09-09-2016, 06:00 PM

Default Bridgeport Correctional visits and phone?

My husband went to prison a few days ago, and he's temporarily staying in Bridgeport Correctional. I had a few questions about mail and phone calls.
1.) When I put money in his account, do they tell him he has money? Do I have any way of checking his balance?
2.) I've heard about prisoners playing Magic the Gathering in other forums. Would I be allowed to send him Magic cards?
3.) Is there anything I can send other than books and letters, or is that all I can send?
4.) I know some prisons allow video calls and emails. I know that Bridgeport doesn't, but are there any CT prisons that do?

I've never known anyone in prison before and this is all so scary for me. If you have any answers to my questions, please help. I really appreciate any information you can give.
Sponsored Links