Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 09-07-2016, 09:16 AM

Default New to MacDougall Walker CI

Good morning Sunshines!!

My loved one just added me to his call list at MacDougall Walker CI. I was so excited to hear his voice. My question is...I think it said press 1 to be added to their call list. Does this sound right? As soon as I pressed 1 the call was ended. I just want to make sure I pressed the right thing. I thought I would get to talk to him. I am so confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonbishop View Post
Good morning Sunshines!!

My loved one just added me to his call list at MacDougall Walker CI. I was so excited to hear his voice. My question is...I think it said press 1 to be added to their call list. Does this sound right? As soon as I pressed 1 the call was ended. I just want to make sure I pressed the right thing. I thought I would get to talk to him. I am so confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
I'm not certain about pressing 1 to be added but it seems like it would be correct..you do press 1 to accept charges so it would make sense that is how you get added. Do you have a securus account or did someone else add you to their prepaid account because you have to have money on the account to receive phone calls..That may be why you didn't get to talk
Old 09-08-2016, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cljinct View Post
I'm not certain about pressing 1 to be added but it seems like it would be correct..you do press 1 to accept charges so it would make sense that is how you get added. Do you have a securus account or did someone else add you to their prepaid account because you have to have money on the account to receive phone calls..That may be why you didn't get to talk
I have a Securus account and have money on it. I have the prepaid account with them. Thank you for your reply! I am so confused with all of this stuff