Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bird2 View Post
EXCELLENT NEWS SUPR!!!! CONGRATS!!!....I look forward to meeting you in two weeks!!!....I'll be yelling for you!!!!
AWESOME NEWS!!!.....I'll be looking for HIGH HEELS!! ... VERY HIGH HEELS!!
Enjoy this success!!!
Love and prayers,
XXOO
Lol, stillettoes sweetie, I have had my ensemble ready since he got there. Question, can you wear tight khaki colored leggings,
Sorry I am super excited. Yay,
1bird2 (03-15-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesmnm View Post
Yayyyyyyy I'm soooo happy for you, I know that ECSTATIC feeling of FINALLY... I can't wait to see my husband, we leave tomorrow after work, I hope I can sleep tonight
Enjoy, and be safe, I wish I was going this weekend. Hopefully the time flies by.... Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, I cant say it enough...
1bird2 (03-15-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Yet another waiting heart

Quote:
no buttons or zippers
not even on jeans???!!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 06:25 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

OMG, NO JEANS??? what pants do you wear without a button or zipper? ((((help)))) I'm leaving this afternoon and need to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick's View Post
not even on jeans???!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to bluesmnm For This Useful Post:
1bird2 (03-15-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,883 Times in 1,674 Posts

JEANS ARE FINE!!!!////....JUST NO BUTTONS OR ZIPPERS ON JACKETS!!!You are fine, relax!! Sorry for the confussion!!!! BREATHE!!!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprmejoy View Post
Lol, stillettoes sweetie, I have had my ensemble ready since he got there. Question, can you wear tight khaki colored leggings,
I Don't know....but, for the sake of avoiding a panic attack, I'd have to pass on the KHAKI "anything"!! Maybe wear something different the first day, and ask the CO at the desk if they will let you wear them the next day....I have just never seen ANYTHING Khaki in the visitation room! Be safe....not sorry and angry!!!
CANT WAIT!!!!
Love and prayers,
XXOO
Old 03-17-2012, 05:31 PM
♥ Por Vida ♥

I read in the rules posted on the big sandy visitation part that NO khaki clothing, or army green...

Quote:

Old 03-17-2012, 05:48 PM
♥ Por Vida ♥

Default 1st Visit Today

Yayyyy, I had my first visit with my husband. I'm so high up in the clouds that it will take me awhile to come down It was absolutely AMAZING and worth the 1200 miles I had to drive to get here (and the other 1200 to go home) LOL Yes, definitely WORTH it... I guess I was a bit disappointed because I thought we would be seated next to each other not across from each other and in order to hold hands (since we're both shorties), we had to sit at the end of the UNCOMFORTABLE chairs in order to reach so the bottom of my "buns" are a bit sore from sitting like that oh well, it was still SOOOO worth it...

To Slicks and Surmejoy... I'm excited FOR YOU because you I know you two are anxiously awaiting to see your guys just as I was. It's sooo worth the wait.

To 1bird2: THANK YOU!!!!! For all the insight you had given me in preparation for this first visit. It was sooo wonderful to meet you finally...

Old 03-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Donation Award 

Hey there Blues!! What a pleasure to meet you!! Sorry we got separated and didn't get to talk much....That was the most visitors I have ever seen there!! It is always so nice to see smiling faces! I hope you enjoyed your visit....and enjoy tomorrow too!
XXOO
Old 03-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Donation Award 

OK Blues, I was posting the same time you were.....I KNEW you had an awesome visit.....and that you'd be in the clouds!!!
I think the chairs were far more distant than usual....my son and I talked about that as soon as we sat down!!
You are a sweetheart!!!
ENJOY!!
XXOO
bluesmnm (03-26-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 06:49 AM

We r on lockdown ladies! No details to give just pray it is short!!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 07:32 AM

Nope maybe not...they r back out?!? Something about feeding in the cell so we will see what happens.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:38 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

Hey Shae. My husband JUST called me. So it must be over as quick as it started? I was wondering where did you hear that from our how did you get that information because I don't know where to look so I was just wondering. Anyways, I just thought I'd let you know about hearing from my husband this morning. Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shae61 View Post
We r on lockdown ladies! No details to give just pray it is short!!!!

Old 03-23-2012, 07:57 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

I feel stupid but what the heck does that mean feeding in the cell? And I just got an email too written this morning. Maybe his unit is not? Hmmm
Quote:
Nope maybe not...they r back out?!? Something about feeding in the cell so we will see what happens.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:46 AM

We r good to go. It was quick and blues I got an email that simply said "lockdown, I am fine, call when I can" so I posted right when I got it and then 30 minutes later I got more emails that said they r fine and no lockdown. Feeding in the cells is that they get sack lunches when on a lockdown instead of going to the cafe! Lol! Apparently whatever happened didn't justify having to serve them breakfast in bed???? Haha! Have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to shae61 For This Useful Post:
bluesmnm (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 11:23 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

Default Has anyone heard from their peeps in Big Sandy

My husband ALWAYS emails me first thing in the morning, and calls me at 7am to say good morning and it's 11:22 and i haven't heard a peep from him neither has he replied to my emails... Has anyone heard anything???

Old 03-26-2012, 11:25 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

AWWWW, thanks for that 411, i'm learning as I go thanks to you wonderful ladies... I'm sure they were disappointed no breakfast in bed haha i like that You too Shae, have a fantastic day...

Quote:
We r good to go. It was quick and blues I got an email that simply said "lockdown, I am fine, call when I can" so I posted right when I got it and then 30 minutes later I got more emails that said they r fine and no lockdown. Feeding in the cells is that they get sack lunches when on a lockdown instead of going to the cafe! Lol! Apparently whatever happened didn't justify having to serve them breakfast in bed???? Haha! Have a great day!

Old 03-29-2012, 07:47 PM

I have friend at Big Sandy. He usuallys responds to emails very quickly or calls. I have not heard a thing. Does anybody know if they are lockdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesmnm View Post
My husband ALWAYS emails me first thing in the morning, and calls me at 7am to say good morning and it's 11:22 and i haven't heard a peep from him neither has he replied to my emails... Has anyone heard anything???
Old 04-05-2012, 04:03 AM

Unhappy

I was just down there onsaturday. No they were not on lockdown. Unfortunatly, my husband was involved in an altercation with another inmate. So I wasnt able to visit with him.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:20 AM

I didn't hear anything yesterday. Last email I received was sent by him to me around 6pm on Tuesday April 3....anyone get communication yesterday?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:31 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

I talked to my husband a couple of times and received several emails. I hope your friend is not locked down or anything... the one thing though, if this helps I had gotten an email in the morning, and when we talked in the latter part of the afternoon, he said he had sent me several throughout the day but I had not received them, then, right before 8pm, I got like 5 of them all at once. THEY SUCK!!! Have a wonderful day...

Quote:
I didn't hear anything yesterday. Last email I received was sent by him to me around 6pm on Tuesday April 3....anyone get communication yesterday?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:33 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

OMG, are you serious, that must have been BAD for you... Did you travel far? I'm planning to go again next month...

Quote:
I was just down there onsaturday. No they were not on lockdown. Unfortunatly, my husband was involved in an altercation with another inmate. So I wasnt able to visit with him.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

Default Shout Out

Just saying hello to those out here supporting our Husbands, Sons, Fathers, and Friends at Big Sandy USP. I was there last weekend to see my husband and although the visit was wonderful, I hated the dreadful part of having to say goodbye

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluesmnm For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-16-2012), MiniMoose (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 10:24 PM

I am hoping to find someone who will be going to visit a loved one at Big Sandy over Fathers Day weekend, I live in Wyoming and driving there takes a whole day, I was hoping to fly to either Indianapolis, Louisville or nashville and see if someone would like to share expenses the rest of the way. PM me if anyone would be interested. I had a friend who we did this when our husbands were at McCreary together. thanks.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:42 AM
♥ Por Vida ♥

Hello. I'm wondering, if your flying why not just fly into Huntington, WV. It's only about 40 miles from Big Sandy. I do go through Nashville coming from TX but I was just there this past weekend for his birthday and as much as id love to, i just cant afford to go again until July. Good luck. I hope someone else is out there that can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlantz View Post
I am hoping to find someone who will be going to visit a loved one at Big Sandy over Fathers Day weekend, I live in Wyoming and driving there takes a whole day, I was hoping to fly to either Indianapolis, Louisville or nashville and see if someone would like to share expenses the rest of the way. PM me if anyone would be interested. I had a friend who we did this when our husbands were at McCreary together. thanks.