Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

View Poll Results: Is "MENTAL/EMOTIONAL bonding,with your partner better than rushing sex etc.
YES! I would rather "bond"emotionally with her/him first, then LATER sex/making love etc., 18 66.67%
Nope. I would rather "test out the sex stuff before we bond..." 0 0%
I love bonding(mental-emo-spiritual)first.It makes it more rewarding later for BOTH of us! 10 37.04%
We have not yet "talked about sex yet" or even closely-bonded.Not yet. 1 3.70%
Other...(Please comment below) everyone. Gracia.(thank you) 2 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2018, 10:32 AM

Thumbs up My love one in jail love how we are able to emotionally/spiritually bond...

Hola chica's and gents at pto. My loved one inside is admitting how he is now addicted to us "bonding for a minute." Nothing rushed. Taking things slow but we both are on the same page with what has been developing here."
-

He is addicted to how healthy it is with me (bonding) like he has never had before, and how we are able to before anything emotionally spiritually mentally bond as we are doing now for a minute all year so far and going strong."He has NEVER met any 1 who care about him (his horrid history demonstrate this) in illinois out there)
nor has ever been able to bond with a "REAL" woman, so effortlessly with + yes,in his life, he has had a few chicks, way before me so he has something to "compare toxicity vs.,healthy" woman(healthy bonding et.al.)so question for ALL of mi fellow wonderful pto'ers:
-BRB! Put mi I-PHONE charger in again. Then will share second part of this relevant poll/query. Gracia.adios.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 08-12-2018 at 10:58 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2018, 11:05 AM

I am back, phone charger is in.Now, as i was saying PTO'ers:

QUESTION:

Do you feel PTO, that it's better G2K("getting to know") a person through mwi or in the street mat the emotional/mental spiritual level of bonding
FIRST before jumping right into a "sexual talk with your MWI etc., or a man you meet in the street for that matter,
before all of the I love you's, etc.," and or the:

-What you wearin' to sex talk day and night. etc.

-Always talking about sex sex sex etc., (even before being able to blessfully-bond, and cement the "relationship"you're trying to have with your guy/woman?
-
Some still feel it is not that relevant/and or how you need the "sex" no matter what, from day one."(I was never this way though)

Personally:
I love we met this way and he is always reminding me of how he prefer
this way and has now also found the lord 1st time in his very sad, devastatingly painful life, can quote from a bible, study it, quote scriptures and 1st time in his life,he can actually believe in amor(real love) and learn to love himself too, when he has never before had a "spiritual or emotional/mental bond with nobody and when i say "nobody?"i mean nobody and he is NOW consistently listening 4 first time in his negative life, listening(to learn)to be "taught" he is communicating better and "learning/understanding what REAL love/communication and a "healthy bond is, in life without the sex, just sex stuff, sex talk, rushing to have sex(or) rushin' to "speak on sex" and stuff like that,or IF OUT trying to sleep with any one like a male h-e, just to say i am "getting out and going to have cheap easy risky fast sex"etc.al., trying to get sex with others, "whenever you're able to get it.

The cementing of our God-blessed,loving & emotional mental spiritual bond is such a biggie(most important) for both of us because BOTH of us are aiming for the same
and that's a "healthy bond"at the mature level first and to learn and keep learning + growing with each other,i n a respectful spiritual emotional et.al., healthy level, after pain in both our lives that we both experienced + we are MOST focus on cementing that first, before anything else even IF he beat this latest charge before end of year and when he get out of jail or prison."#EmotionalSpiritual-MATURE-HealthyBonding[/b] for us both and so far it's working for us the entire year and i have no doubt it will only get stronger, God-willing....So on that note, PTO'ers i await your response and again thanks for your votes in mi new poll fellow PTO'ers adios ...hugs blessings to you all and your loved ones..."
-

Last edited by a.rare.love; 08-12-2018 at 11:16 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
Bobette37 (08-27-2018)
Old 08-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Coopers disciple

Sex without a meaningful emotional bond would be no option for me anyway.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kirin For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (08-13-2018), bnicoleh (08-12-2018), uRmylife (08-12-2018)
Old 08-13-2018, 03:17 PM

Thanked 2,756 Times in 957 Posts

Of course the emotional bond is the focus. What other choice do you have?

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following User Says Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
xolady (08-19-2018)
Old 08-13-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
Sex without a meaningful emotional bond would be no option for me anyway.

hola chica, y'(and) thank you, for your post. So true, indeed. ICAM with you.
and,

to all voting so far, gracia!(thank you)so much.

G-night...PTO'ers... adios...hugs and blessings...

Old 08-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,557 Times in 11,005 Posts

At this point, knowing how badly my 'picker' is broken, I'd be good for sex without any emotional bond at all! That way, I don't have to live with the further consequences of a bad long-term choice.
AndyS (08-14-2018), Fridyrr.Likn (08-15-2018), maytayah (08-16-2018), Miss_A (08-30-2018), MizzyMuffling (08-14-2018), Sarianna (08-14-2018), WeepingWillow (08-15-2018), xolady (08-15-2018)
Old 08-15-2018, 07:03 PM

Thanked 5,947 Times in 3,103 Posts

To be honest your should stay as far from inmates as possible!!! You say your taking things slow but your not your already twisted with this new guy who according to you has had such a bad life, sounds exactly like the last one to me. I'm not voting and I'm not going to tell you your making a huge mistake, even though I think you are!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xolady For This Useful Post:
AndyS (08-16-2018), Crazychick12 (08-16-2018), MizzyMuffling (08-16-2018), S.Barnett (09-02-2018)
Old 08-16-2018, 01:45 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,768 Times in 1,622 Posts

I have to say I'm agreeing with xolady... to me it seems like you are an inmate serial-dater and get way too fast too involved. The thing with the money and now the emotional bond and stuff...
I don't know if I'm doing it the "right way" with my guy but I feel I'd rather take my time and take it slow and do it right... like nimuay wrote, my "picker" is blurred after all those years and some failed relationships/one marriage...Even after 3.5 years I would never say he's my "soulmate"... How could I possibly know? I've never been with him more than 6 hours over one weekend once or twice a year sitting across from each other holding hands.
Easy baby!

Last edited by MizzyMuffling; 08-16-2018 at 01:47 AM..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MizzyMuffling For This Useful Post:
AndyS (08-16-2018), Crazychick12 (08-16-2018), Francis213 (08-31-2018), maytayah (08-16-2018), S.Barnett (09-02-2018), uRmylife (08-18-2018), xolady (08-16-2018)