Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 07-17-2017, 10:27 AM

Default Update...No A.B. after me so far.....

Well, I just thought I would update those who care....I am doing good. Just got back from South Padre Island vacation and it was awesome. My ex's sister messaged me and gave me his address that I need for child support papers. I am not sure if it is the right address, but I will find out. I also found out that his new girlfriend is not really pregnant (not that I really care). His friend said that he told him to tell me in order to mess with me. He refused to play that game with him and told me what he said. No one from the A.B. has come after me and I was told that no one will. They are very pissed at HIM. Other than that, I am enrolled in what should be my last year of college. Yay. I seem to have put the harder classes off til the end, not thinking things through. So, 5 hard classes.. Algebra, American Government, Technical Writing, Biology and Geology. I will make it through, some how. The kids are doing good. 2nd and 4th graders this year. I finally came to the realization that what I thought I saw in him, it was no longer there. He changed, or maybe it never really was there. I think years ago, he was different. He became this cold hearted asshole after being locked up most of his life. I just saw what I thought was still there. Thinking back on things, I should have seen him for who he really is years ago. I am fine. I still have moments where I think about "what could have been" but he was not who I thought he was.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Texas EZ Mom For This Useful Post:
bmoreicon (07-17-2017), choclgs (07-18-2017), fbopnomore (07-17-2017), KarmaRocks (Yesterday), maytayah (07-17-2017), miamac (07-17-2017), MizzyMuffling (07-17-2017), safran (07-17-2017), She'sMyAngel (07-17-2017), WeepingWillow (07-17-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,951 Times in 4,648 Posts

Happy to see your update and that things are moving forward in your life.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:14 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 5,650 Times in 2,563 Posts

Good to hear you are gone with his games and moving forward.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Old 07-17-2017, 02:29 PM
Southern Fried Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 2,389 Times in 941 Posts

Things are looking up! It sounds like you're healing and moving on while you leave him behind in his own mess. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
Old 07-17-2017, 04:07 PM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 16,846 Times in 6,757 Posts

At least YOU are moving forward. THAT is what is important. YOU and the children. Carry on, Lady. You appear to be moving ahead just fine, and I'm happy to hear it!

Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas EZ Mom View Post
Well, I just thought I would update those who care....I am doing good. Just got back from South Padre Island vacation and it was awesome. My ex's sister messaged me and gave me his address that I need for child support papers. I am not sure if it is the right address, but I will find out. I also found out that his new girlfriend is not really pregnant (not that I really care). His friend said that he told him to tell me in order to mess with me. He refused to play that game with him and told me what he said. No one from the A.B. has come after me and I was told that no one will. They are very pissed at HIM. Other than that, I am enrolled in what should be my last year of college. Yay. I seem to have put the harder classes off til the end, not thinking things through. So, 5 hard classes.. Algebra, American Government, Technical Writing, Biology and Geology. I will make it through, some how. The kids are doing good. 2nd and 4th graders this year. I finally came to the realization that what I thought I saw in him, it was no longer there. He changed, or maybe it never really was there. I think years ago, he was different. He became this cold hearted asshole after being locked up most of his life. I just saw what I thought was still there. Thinking back on things, I should have seen him for who he really is years ago. I am fine. I still have moments where I think about "what could have been" but he was not who I thought he was.
Thanks for the update! I have been wondering about you and am glad to hear you are doing well and moving forward.

The fact that he lied about the pregnancy in order to get to you shows he is still in his game playing mode and is not being an adult.

Sounds like he knows by him exiting your life, he has taken the trash out of your life but still wants to throw trash at you from afar. How very pathetic of him.

He just wants to steal your sunshine and make you unhappy. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me unhappy or even stressed by his petty childish BS.

I hope you can see that he has handed you the keys to freedom and can see that each ugly thing he does should be used as a stepping stone for you to walk out of his life with no guilt or worries.

Consider it this way. Some people in life are bricks and some are balloons. The balloons are destined to be happy and to move up in life. Bricks are those you stay in place and never progress and never get anywhere in life unless someone picks them up and puts them in a better place.

Now that you have unhitched yourself from this brick of a man, you are free to soar and explore and achieve your dreams.

I just went thru the breakup of my marriage due to his cheating and other crap. I took my lil balloon self and life has just gotten better and better. i am THANKFUL he cheated because it has just led me to find a better and happier place in life (where all my money is MINE to do with as I please).

Within a few months an amazing man asked me out and we have now been together over 5 months and are completely happy and building a wonderful life together. he is everything my ex never was and never could be. I just sit and laugh thinking about my ex and his gf. They got exactly what they deserve which is each other. i can't think of anything worse than being with either of them with their user/loser ways.

I do so hope you find a real and lasting love with a man who respects you and adores you. Then you will be able to see what a blessing this breakup really is and you will laugh at how stressed out it made you and you will know all the hell he put you thru was worth it to get to be in a place where you met a REAL man who wants a real life with you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaRocks For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (Yesterday), She'sMyAngel (Today)