Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Texas Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:55 PM

Default Father's day, need advice/Goree Unit Trustee Camp

I really want to do something special for my husband for Father's day but I'm new at this and am not sure what I'm allowed to send or buy for him. He is at the Goree unit trustee camp if that helps. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Our daughter really wants to do something special for him.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2018, 02:30 AM
Southern Fried Site Moderator on Leave

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 3,032 Times in 1,099 Posts

You can’t really send much unless you make it yourself out of paper or order him a book from a vendor. She could send him a homemade art project or you could do a special photo shoot and send in the pictures. Or, there’s always Ecomm, although that’s not very personal.

It’s too late for this holiday, but my husband’s favorite gift I sent him was a Love Book. It’s a personalized book you create and send directly to them. He still has it and reads it when he’s down.

http://https://lovebookonline.com/anniversary-gifts/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn5nuk97S2wIVhbfACh2yNA0WEAAYASA AEgI6vfD_BwE