Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:25 PM

Default Wrote My Last Letter

Sean will be getting out in 10 days and I just wrote my last letter to him. It was super emotional for me, we fell in love through letters and our relationship grew from there and now we are married and he is finally coming home. I sprayed it with perfume I used to spray on there 12 years ago and put it in the mailbox and then came inside and put away all my writing supplies for good. I will miss his letters but I will give those up anyday for him to come home!. I am so excited to finally be with him and enjoy day to day life with him here. I am going to save so much money on these calls and emails and road trips too lol.

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-11-2018), azlightsout (06-19-2018), BearsLadyBear (06-11-2018), candy (06-12-2018), choclgs (06-15-2018), Critter07 (06-12-2018), fbopnomore (06-11-2018), Guccigrl (06-11-2018), Hurley123 (06-13-2018), LeaLea (06-11-2018), lolo21216 (06-12-2018), lovinglife30 (06-23-2018), LynnrussT (06-10-2018), MamaHenTX (06-11-2018), mama_pig (06-10-2018), mazee56 (06-12-2018), miamac (06-11-2018), Mrs.Parker<3 (06-17-2018), Revenwyn (06-11-2018), RoninXavier (06-13-2018), roosevelt1517 (06-12-2018), Sarianna (06-11-2018), Tinker8ell55 (06-11-2018), WeepingWillow (06-18-2018), xolady (06-10-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2018, 09:32 PM

You dont have to put the writting supplies away....keep writting! Have him a letter for when he comes home, one for a week out, a month out......Write him notes to go in his lunch for work, or leave them in his jacket pocket. Sure it wont be the same....but will still mean alot.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunnielg For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-17-2018), BearsLadyBear (06-11-2018), candy (06-12-2018), LynnrussT (06-10-2018), MamaHenTX (06-11-2018), Revenwyn (06-11-2018), shellh37 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean'sGirl82 View Post
Sean will be getting out in 10 days and I just wrote my last letter to him. It was super emotional for me, we fell in love through letters and our relationship grew from there and now we are married and he is finally coming home. I sprayed it with perfume I used to spray on there 12 years ago and put it in the mailbox and then came inside and put away all my writing supplies for good. I will miss his letters but I will give those up anyday for him to come home!. I am so excited to finally be with him and enjoy day to day life with him here. I am going to save so much money on these calls and emails and road trips too lol.
Congratulations On your Husbands Homecoming! I wish You Guys All the Best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LynnrussT For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-17-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 09:43 PM

Thank you that is so true, I can still write him little notes and letters in the future. I will have to do that, they really help us communicate our feelings.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-17-2018), Sunnielg (06-11-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnrussT View Post
Congratulations On your Husbands Homecoming! I wish You Guys All the Best
Thank you so much!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-17-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 10:30 PM

Thanked 2,752 Times in 956 Posts

Exciting! I’m very happy for you. I hope his homecoming is everything you’ve dreamed of and more.

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following User Says Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
Exciting! I’m very happy for you. I hope his homecoming is everything you’ve dreamed of and more.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. :-)

Old 06-11-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:

chica i remember you and i am SOOOOO THRILLED for you, and i am just smiling knowing tu papi chulo sean es pronto (is soon) going to be home eee!

Por favor chica, keep me posted, and i pray for you and tu esposo, i recall yep. FELL in love NOT just a little love, here, and there,
, pero fell IN love through the words on a piece of paper, but i am one who believe in, heavy interaction/constant week to week calls, VERBAL contact is a way 2 people with the same GOAL, mutual RESPECT. LOYALTY. and Maturity, communication et.al., sure can fall in love and have a great journey while doing so in prison and out...This is great. I remember you're marrying your soulmate/bff too while he was inside....

I do believe it can happen, all mental/emotional/spiritual bond like that, where you're actually falling in love with the other person, you're now connected to,

until "physical contact take place."I am so happy for you chica, so happy. Dios es BIEN( God is so good) adio.
HUGS N BLESSINGS...
Lead with your MIND + not your heart.
CONSISTENCY..."is key.
loyalty,maturity + respect to his el reina,(his queen)
Without "action" applied to his words, it's not real.#DON'T SETTLE.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 06-11-2018 at 06:59 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
momof234 (06-11-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 07:33 PM

Talking I am so happy for you!

Quote:

How exciting! I agree with all the suggestions for love notes. I have one minor suggestion that I didn't see that I'd like to add. How about writing cute little love notes and hiding them throughout the house for him to find as he readjusts to living at home? You can get some heart-shaped post-its or make little notes and use double-sided tape to stick them inside cabinet doors, closets, under his socks and other clothes in the dresser and other places.

It may take him months to find them all, but it'll be a cute little treasure hunt that he can go on as he finds the rhythm of being back home again. Plus, it'll give you a fun way to pass the time as the nervous anticipation builds until you're able to go get your man and bring him home! Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaHenTX For This Useful Post:
Hurley123 (06-13-2018), Sunnielg (06-11-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Congratulations!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momof234 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-17-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 08:44 PM

I do not mean to hijack this thread, but I was wondering if you could share some ideas on things to write about. My husband just started this journey in April and he as said that he would love some mail. He and I email and talk on the phone also....so, I am having trouble finding stuff to actually write about. Help!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnielg For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-17-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,983 Times in 11,677 Posts

Great news, congratulations to both of you,
Old 06-11-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.rare.love View Post

chica i remember you and i am SOOOOO THRILLED for you, and i am just smiling knowing tu papi chulo sean es pronto (is soon) going to be home eee!

Por favor chica, keep me posted, and i pray for you and tu esposo, i recall yep. FELL in love NOT just a little love, here, and there,
, pero fell IN love through the words on a piece of paper, but i am one who believe in, heavy interaction/constant week to week calls, VERBAL contact is a way 2 people with the same GOAL, mutual RESPECT. LOYALTY. and Maturity, communication et.al., sure can fall in love and have a great journey while doing so in prison and out...This is great. I remember you're marrying your soulmate/bff too while he was inside....

I do believe it can happen, all mental/emotional/spiritual bond like that, where you're actually falling in love with the other person, you're now connected to,

until "physical contact take place."I am so happy for you chica, so happy. Dios es BIEN( God is so good) adio.
HUGS N BLESSINGS...
Thank you so much!!! I agree with you, we have such a strong bond and I am so glad we got to start our relationship the way we did with a strong foundation and friendship before anything physical. I am glad that when we finally connect that way we are husband and wife. It means so much to us. Thank you for all of your encouragement and support you have given me I really appreciate it. Xoxoxo

a.rare.love (06-17-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaHenTX View Post

How exciting! I agree with all the suggestions for love notes. I have one minor suggestion that I didn't see that I'd like to add. How about writing cute little love notes and hiding them throughout the house for him to find as he readjusts to living at home? You can get some heart-shaped post-its or make little notes and use double-sided tape to stick them inside cabinet doors, closets, under his socks and other clothes in the dresser and other places.

It may take him months to find them all, but it'll be a cute little treasure hunt that he can go on as he finds the rhythm of being back home again. Plus, it'll give you a fun way to pass the time as the nervous anticipation builds until you're able to go get your man and bring him home! Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you!
Thank you!!! That's a really good idea too. I will have to do that, thank you!

Old 06-11-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
Great news, congratulations to both of you,
Thank You so much!

fbopnomore (06-12-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 10:14 PM

[quote=Sunnielg;7726348]I do not mean to hijack this thread, but I was wondering if you could share some ideas on things to write about. My husband just started this journey in April and he as said that he would love some mail. He and I email and talk on the phone also....so, I am having trouble finding stuff to actually write about. Help!!! [/QUO

No problem! My Husband and I have never lived together so I would send him alot of fun quizzes to get to know eachother better. We had fun doing those. I would send him articles on astrology and our signs and their compatibility, and I would write him about my day to day life and what I did or what was going on around me in my family or friends life to keep him connected. We would write about things we found interesting in the news etc. He was like my journal lol.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (06-12-2018), Sunnielg (06-11-2018), THEDRSBRIDE1175 (06-18-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Trying to breathe

Congratulations!! 💕
Old 06-12-2018, 05:34 AM

Thanked 2,789 Times in 1,742 Posts

Wow that went so fast. But don't stop writing my husband and I leave little notes and letters for each other often when he's home. I love finding letters in my car in the morning. O wish you both the best of luck. Keep us posted.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Wow that went so fast. But don't stop writing my husband and I leave little notes and letters for each other often when he's home. I love finding letters in my car in the morning. O wish you both the best of luck. Keep us posted.
Thank you!! Yeah I am going to do the same thing, leave little notes for him to find that sounds sweet and romantic. I will definitely be on here to let everyone know how things go. I got ahold of his brothers and Mom and they are going to meet us at our house when we get home from the ocean to surprise him. They are going to help the kids decorate with some balloons and a Welcome Home banner. I didn't invite anyone else, I figure just his immediate family is who he really wants to see and everyone else can wait lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-13-2018), xolady (06-13-2018)
Old 06-17-2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much!!! I agree with you, we have such a strong bond and I am so glad we got to start our relationship the way we did with a strong foundation and friendship before anything physical. I am glad that when we finally connect that way we are husband and wife. It means so much to us. Thank you for all of your encouragement and support you have given me I really appreciate it. Xoxoxo

i am super-duper happy for you chica, hola. i am just entering the thread again and i see you're getting back, y' tu eres de' nada!( You are very welcome)

y' por favor(please)keep me, and pto all of us posted, this year. i am so happy for you...YEP BEST connection/emotional/mental connection 1st, without all the sex or "making amor." Just mental/verbal/emotional spiritual bond shall deepen and cement one's foundation for a lifetime when REAL and i can tell and feel your happiness, good luck to you both, chica.... Hugs y' many blessings en tres' dia(in three days!)

P.S. He is out i think on mi mother's birthday? June 20th.awww. so happy for your beloved sean and you. God bless.
CONSISTENCY..."is key.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.rare.love View Post

i am super-duper happy for you chica, hola. i am just entering the thread again and i see you're getting back, y' tu eres de' nada!( You are very welcome)

y' por favor(please)keep me, and pto all of us posted, this year. i am so happy for you...YEP BEST connection/emotional/mental connection 1st, without all the sex or "making amor." Just mental/verbal/emotional spiritual bond shall deepen and cement one's foundation for a lifetime when REAL and i can tell and feel your happiness, good luck to you both, chica.... Hugs y' many blessings en tres' dia(in three days!)

P.S. He is out i think on mi mother's birthday? June 20th.awww. so happy for your beloved sean and you. God bless.
Thank you!! I will definitely keep you all posted, I want to take my laptop with me so I can get on here when I go get him but I have alot to pack already and I want to give him my full attention when we are on our honeymoon trip so I will be back to post on Friday. Good Luck with your new love I am happy that you are happy again. Xoxoxoxo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean’sWife82 For This Useful Post:
BearsLadyBear (06-19-2018), fbopnomore (06-19-2018), miamac (06-19-2018)
Old 06-18-2018, 09:10 PM

Thanked 2,789 Times in 1,742 Posts

Quote:
Thank you!! I will definitely keep you all posted, I want to take my laptop with me so I can get on here when I go get him but I have alot to pack already and I want to give him my full attention when we are on our honeymoon trip so I will be back to post on Friday. Good Luck with your new love I am happy that you are happy again. Xoxoxoxo
Girl we definitely don't expect you to get on here day one. I probably won't unless I do it while he's in the shower. Come back when you get back home. Have a great time.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:41 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,578 Posts

tomorrow :-)
a.rare.love (06-19-2018), miamac (06-19-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 08:08 PM

Sean:
EEEEEEE!had to rush on in here, to say i am so happy again for you chica, y' por tu novio, ahora esposo por minuto(your boyfriend, then fiancee then, your spouse.your husband.) Now he is home in less than twenty-four hours. i am THRILLED, once again for you ..."

Keep us posted! I personally can't wait til' your 1st week, or in a couple weeks update) Por favor chica ,keep us pto'ers informed, k?

So happy 4 u, i had to post again, y' si, manana es dia.(tomorrow is the big day!) y' chica, so , Que tiempo chica, what time are you getting him, and bringing him home?
i know he cant sleep this past week or two, and definitely not tonight! so happy for you.adios. hugs and blessings.
CONSISTENCY..."is key.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 06-19-2018 at 08:23 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
BearsLadyBear (06-19-2018)