Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2019, 12:16 AM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Illinois
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default Any one have someone at Cheyenne Mountain unit 2A?

I may get kicked out for this... But im gonna do it anyways because im going crazy. Does anyone have a person in cheyenne mountain housing unit 2A? That could get a message to my husband.... If they do please message me. My husband is easy to find. He's a gaint man. He's 325 pounds hes got brown hair and eyes his last names foster. Just tell your person to say foster meghan said im still here booty. Thats the whole messagr.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:12 AM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,002
Thanks: 674
Thanked 748 Times in 376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I may get kicked out for this... But im gonna do it anyways because im going crazy. Does anyone have a person in cheyenne mountain housing unit 2A? That could get a message to my husband.... If they do please message me. My husband is easy to find. He's a gaint man. He's 325 pounds hes got brown hair and eyes his last names foster. Just tell your person to say foster meghan said im still here booty. Thats the whole messagr.
Did you try calling his case manager? How about JPay?
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-13-2019, 10:38 AM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Illinois
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Did you try calling his case manager? How about JPay?
I haven't been able to get through to his case manager yet. Doesn't answer.... I'm an hour a head out here and I work... it's a pain.

As for jpay. I have sent him a few and I don't even know if he is getting them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-13-2019, 10:48 AM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,002
Thanks: 674
Thanked 748 Times in 376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I haven't been able to get through to his case manager yet. Doesn't answer.... I'm an hour a head out here and I work... it's a pain.

As for jpay. I have sent him a few and I don't even know if he is getting them.
Ask to speak with the lead CM. You can call the mail room and ask if he's getting his JPay letters.

They should have requested your husband's parole packet already.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-13-2019, 11:12 AM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Illinois
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Ask to speak with the lead CM. You can call the mail room and ask if he's getting his JPay letters.

They should have requested your husband's parole packet already.
I have no idea if they have requested it yet. But I doubt he will get it the first time. I doubt he has finished any of whatever classes they want him to do because he just got there. If he gets it I will be very surprised. Plus in Colorado he is indigent he has no where to go out there. His family is in California and I'm not in Colorado so either way he would have to get interstate compact. His is also a violent crime so idk if California would except him on compact. Where is mom lives has a hoa and I know they wouldn't allow him to live there. So idk what he's going to do. He may have to go into some kind of program in Colorado.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-13-2019, 12:02 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,002
Thanks: 674
Thanked 748 Times in 376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I haven't been able to get through to his case manager yet. Doesn't answer.... I'm an hour a head out here and I work... it's a pain.

As for jpay. I have sent him a few and I don't even know if he is getting them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I have no idea if they have requested it yet. But I doubt he will get it the first time. I doubt he has finished any of whatever classes they want him to do because he just got there. If he gets it I will be very surprised. Plus in Colorado he is indigent he has no where to go out there. His family is in California and I'm not in Colorado so either way he would have to get interstate compact. His is also a violent crime so idk if California would except him on compact. Where is mom lives has a hoa and I know they wouldn't allow him to live there. So idk what he's going to do. He may have to go into some kind of program in Colorado.
They used to parole indigent offenders homeless and give them a voucher for a hotel. I heard they don't do that anymore but idk. He may get set back a few months until he has a solid parole plan in place.

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine not knowing what is going on.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Illinois
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
They used to parole indigent offenders homeless and give them a voucher for a hotel. I heard they don't do that anymore but idk. He may get set back a few months until he has a solid parole plan in place.

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine not knowing what is going on.
It is definitely a challenge. I have no idea what they do or don't do. It stinks that I don't even know what he is planning.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-13-2019, 01:25 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,002
Thanks: 674
Thanked 748 Times in 376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
It is definitely a challenge. I have no idea what they do or don't do. It stinks that I don't even know what he is planning.
You mentioned his mom. Has he been in contact with her or other family?
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Illinois
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
You mentioned his mom. Has he been in contact with her or other family?
He has called her a couple times. I know this from my mom but me and his mother don't speak.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parole at Cheyenne Mountain Re-entry? Carrot Colorado Parole, Probation & Release 6 08-03-2017 10:03 PM
Cheyenne Mountain Re-entry SarahLinden Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 7 12-29-2013 10:31 AM
Cheyenne Mountain Re-Entry seansbabyluv Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 7 09-06-2010 10:28 PM
Cheyenne Mountain seansbabyluv Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 8 11-11-2008 06:29 PM
Cheyenne Mountain Re-entry Center galgrif Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 0 07-07-2007 10:43 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics