Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison – West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 02-21-2020, 06:51 PM

Default Florida State Prison - West Unit

Can anyone tell me anything about Florida State Prison - West Unit? My fiancee was just transferred there today and I'm unable to find any info on it. Info on visitation, general conditions, air conditioning or not would be appreciated. He's minimum security, not sure if that makes a difference...hopefully it does.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2020, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 9,057 Times in 3,527 Posts

I don't have any information for you, but I hope someone else comes along and can help you out.

Meanwhile, welcome to PTO. Check out the rest of the forums - there are a lot of very supportive people here who understand what it's like.

Don't forget to breathe.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:47 AM
The Cowtown Moderator

Thanked 6,291 Times in 1,694 Posts

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ci/206.html

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ci/visit.html

You might already be familiar with visitation policy and what not in Florida, but if not, here are a couple of links that are helpful.
GingerM (02-24-2020)