Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > SHARING EXPERIENCES > It's Not All Bad Behind the Walls
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

It's Not All Bad Behind the Walls Let's talk about the good things that happen in prison. The correctional officers that have helped us, etc.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Donation Award 

Default So far, so good- and that means great!

Well, he just went in a few days ago, and so far, everything has been smooth. He feels safe, he's warm enough and fed, and we've been able to talk on the phone a bit. After hearing so many horror stories, I wasn't sure what to expect, but everyone has been nice (including staff) and it really makes me feel good to know he's not miserable. I know a lot of that is his positive attitude and our ability to keep perspective. I feel so blessed for this entire situation; we're learning so much about ourselves separately and together and we will have a deeper appreciation for everything, including each other. I trust that everything is going to be ok, no matter the outcome. We will get through it, a day at a time, and we'll be better for it. Life is good.

Much love to you all going through it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bitesize For This Useful Post:
Ceelee28 (03-05-2015), charok1 (03-26-2014), jadah (03-24-2016), miamac (03-24-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
Well, he just went in a few days ago, and so far, everything has been smooth. He feels safe, he's warm enough and fed, and we've been able to talk on the phone a bit. After hearing so many horror stories, I wasn't sure what to expect, but everyone has been nice (including staff) and it really makes me feel good to know he's not miserable. I know a lot of that is his positive attitude and our ability to keep perspective. I feel so blessed for this entire situation; we're learning so much about ourselves separately and together and we will have a deeper appreciation for everything, including each other. I trust that everything is going to be ok, no matter the outcome. We will get through it, a day at a time, and we'll be better for it. Life is good.

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful and candid post. I wish the best to you and your loved ones forever. Be well, Mark
Old 03-24-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post

My love and best wishes Bitesize fir somebody who is waiting for a loved one and who has spent a few mponths inside himself.As you say things are not all bad abd you'll both come through this even stronger!