Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, community service, half-way houses, and ex-offender employment in Michigan should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Miss'n my brother!

Question who can you contact to find out if one is paroled?

A friend of mine made parole and his mom is wondering who she can contact to find out the date and such. I think she just wants to know for sure that it's on paper that her son will be paroled. He's been in prison many years so to ease her mind I thought I'd ask and hopefully someone can give me an answer.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links