Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

CDCR - What You Need to Know Information relating to the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation. Q&A for those new to the CDCR system should be posted here.

Old 05-21-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchezsela80 View Post
Well today Mulecreek received 30 GP and 21 of those are being integrated in to one yard and the other 9 in to another yard all level 1. Itís almost like they put them all in one place to set off the possible riot all at once. My husbands section has 7 empty beds ad 5 occupied beds from the existing population. Tomorrow they send out 30 any guys to Folosom( old and new) San Quintin. This extremely dangerous and stressful for both aides of the coin. What is sad is the guys just want to do their time, about 99% of the guys on the level 1 are drop out... they left that life and are done with politics. Now they have to resort back to having to program like when they were active just to protect them selves. How is that a rehabilitation? My husband was in CHCF when they started to integrating the 50/50, he was given a choice to transfer; which he did, he moved to CRC.After 17 years of being active on the mainline my husband DO, he was tired of politics and having to do what could put him I. Risk of picking up more time. My husband dropped levels and was told he had to move from CRC since he was now sny and a level 1. My husband requested chuck (level 1 /sny) he was denied and move way up to Mulecreek. Now he is at Mulecreek and now they are integrating, itís a set up and they are playing with peoples freedom and safety. CDCR knows exactly what they are doing. I suppose they are doing this because they rather keep people encarcerated vs letting them go. Time is served for so many but they keep slapping them with more, this is all their doing.
I agree 100%- i personally think this is the CDCR's way of "solving" the overpopulation problem with the least amount of blowback, to be honest. I think they ALL know exactly what theyre doing and EXACTLY how this intergrated yard program is going to turn out and they couldn't give a shit less as long as the public doesn't know that. At the end of the day theyre hoping that the outcome doesnt look like it was done purposefully, but like their "idea didn't go as planned" when inmate violence hits the fan. But hey- thats just how i feel about it.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Level 1. Right now they are only moving the lower levels. Itís sad, these guys just want to do their time

Very sad. Makes no sense.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessesGirl2022 View Post
I agree 100%- i personally think this is the CDCR's way of "solving" the overpopulation problem with the least amount of blowback, to be honest. I think they ALL know exactly what theyre doing and EXACTLY how this intergrated yard program is going to turn out and they couldn't give a shit less as long as the public doesn't know that. At the end of the day theyre hoping that the outcome doesnt look like it was done purposefully, but like their "idea didn't go as planned" when inmate violence hits the fan. But hey- thats just how i feel about it.
My husband is at Salinas Valley on a level 4 yard btw- and theybturned it into an integrated yard like 2 or 3 months ago- maybe more i don't remember- so it's not just lower levels either.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:54 PM
No Matter what

At MC itís level 1 for now, itís only a matter of time when the entire prison is all 50/50. How is everything working out for that facility? I hope this doesnít get ugly.

Old 05-21-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
At MC itís level 1 for now, itís only a matter of time when the entire prison is all 50/50. How is everything working out for that facility? I hope this doesnít get ugly.
Theres been a bunch of bullshit- my old man has been TRYING to steer clear of it but its hard for him to do unless he just stays in his damn cell all the time Not too long ago an incident happened out on the yard, (according to him obviously), that had absolutely nothing to do with him AND on the whole other side of the yard from where he was i guess? But befote it was all said and done he was almost caught in the middle of it and almost sent to the hole behind it- i guess at the last minute though one of the COs said that they saw whatever and it wasnt him so thankfully he lucked out....THIS time. Its shit just like that is what worries me the most. He only had a 10 year sentence originally, when he first went to prison....here we are over 18 years later due to the same kind of shit. I HATE PRISON.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:28 PM

Default scared as fuck

Hello I was woundering if anyone man was being moved my boyfriend was at mullcreek state prison he was being moved to folsom prison today with 29 other men.my honey is a d.o (drop out) from my understanding him n the other inmates who r also drop outs or going to be houseing n programing with actuve gang members.wtf is that about.when they move 30active gang members will b moved n there place at mullcreek.tell me how the fuck is that gana turn out why the fuck would they be putting active gang members with drop outs no good can come from this im scared as fuck
Old 05-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 17,705 Times in 6,492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZORGURL4LIFE View Post
Hello I was woundering if anyone man was being moved my boyfriend was at mullcreek state prison he was being moved to folsom prison today with 29 other men.my honey is a d.o (drop out) from my understanding him n the other inmates who r also drop outs or going to be houseing n programing with actuve gang members.wtf is that about.when they move 30active gang members will b moved n there place at mullcreek.tell me how the fuck is that gana turn out why the fuck would they be putting active gang members with drop outs no good can come from this im scared as fuck

I've moved your post to the thread on integrated yards. As you can see, there are five pages of posts about this so it's been coming for a while. This is the first we've seen of big moves, though. They assured us this is NOT what would happen. That it would be selected inmates from GP moved into SNY. But, it's CDC. They're fond of plot twists.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Well today Mulecreek received 30 GP and 21 of those are being integrated in to one yard and the other 9 in to another yard all level 1. It’s almost like they put them all in one place to set off the possible riot all at once. My husbands section has 7 empty beds ad 5 occupied beds from the existing population. Tomorrow they send out 30 any guys to Folosom( old and new) San Quintin. This extremely dangerous and stressful for both aides of the coin. What is sad is the guys just want to do their time, about 99% of the guys on the level 1 are drop out... they left that life and are done with politics. Now they have to resort back to having to program like when they were active just to protect them selves. How is that a rehabilitation? My husband was in CHCF when they started to integrating the 50/50, he was given a choice to transfer; which he did, he moved to CRC.After 17 years of being active on the mainline my husband DO, he was tired of politics and having to do what could put him I. Risk of picking up more time. My husband dropped levels and was told he had to move from CRC since he was now sny and a level 1. My husband requested chuck (level 1 /sny) he was denied and move way up to Mulecreek. Now he is at Mulecreek and now they are integrating, it’s a set up and they are playing with peoples freedom and safety. CDCR knows exactly what they are doing. I suppose they are doing this because they rather keep people encarcerated vs letting them go. Time is served for so many but they keep slapping them with more, this is all their doing.

Is your husband on Minimum? Last I heard they hadn't gotten there yet but were due to show up any minute, I pray and pray and pray everyone realizes they just need to do their time and come home. In the end these prison politics are BS and everyone seems to have this perception that SNY is full of snitches and sex offenders but in reality most of these guys are really just drop outs and want to come home.
The Following User Says Thank You to mssteph22 For This Useful Post:
miamac (05-21-2018)
Old 05-21-2018, 09:13 PM
No Matter what

Sure enough, Mulecreek level one hadn’t had an active gang riot since it was SNY, now they brought in GP to integrate 50/50 and a riot popped off. It was expected. Let’s see what happens now, so much for ppl wanting to come home early and still it doesn’t end there more to come.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:23 AM
No Matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
This is interesting! While I'm glad to hear that's what is happening, I'm concerned that CDCR policy makes that a subjective situation with some being disciplined and others not. That will breed resentment as it has in every other subjective policy. I've posted the CDC memo below and will attach the policy line to this post.

To be clear: I'm against discipline in this case, but if they're going to do it, be solid about it so people know where their options are.
Could direct me to policy line you mentioned? Mule creek started the integration of
Of GP and SNY level 1. Of course as expected there was a riot the moment GP stepdad foot on the yard. Every person on the yard was zip tied so I herd. Let's see what follows. I am worried what will be the consequences for every one, this was a set up. Cdcr knew this would happen.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:25 AM
No Matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZORGURL4LIFE View Post
Well my husband is at mule creek and 30 go came in and there was a riot, so sad. The prison is on lock down and that's all I know

Old 05-22-2018, 12:27 AM
No Matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssteph22 View Post
Is your husband on Minimum? Last I heard they hadn't gotten there yet but were due to show up any minute, I pray and pray and pray everyone realizes they just need to do their time and come home. In the end these prison politics are BS and everyone seems to have this perception that SNY is full of snitches and sex offenders but in reality most of these guys are really just drop outs and want to come home.
Yes mine is on minimum, the riot popped off I herd. Exactly mine is DO

Old 05-22-2018, 09:16 AM

I know someone mentioned before, but I haven't heard anything since about writing letters to Sacramento about this. This is total bull that they won't to integrate SNY & Active gang members, CDCR knows this will NEVER work. To who can we voice our concerns? Is everyone willing to write letters and make calls??

Old 05-22-2018, 09:40 AM
No Matter what

Angry

Really? Well they continue to plan and move ppl low key, I herd it from the warden mouth that CRC would be a 50/50 yard by October and then when my husband transferred Mulecreek would as well. Cdcr does what they please and they have hidden agendas and do as they please.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:14 AM
his one and only wife

THIS is EXACTLY what my husband said would happen. They have already been instructed that they have 24 hrs to get off these yards and the only way to accomplish that is start a riot. This is so sad for both sides because its going to keep happening and people are going to keep getting hurt unnecessarily until CDCR pulls their head out of their you know what. There was no need for this...
Quote:
Could direct me to policy line you mentioned? Mule creek started the integration of
Of GP and SNY level 1. Of course as expected there was a riot the moment GP stepdad foot on the yard. Every person on the yard was zip tied so I herd. Let's see what follows. I am worried what will be the consequences for every one, this was a set up. Cdcr knew this would happen.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:51 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fHisLife View Post
I know someone mentioned before, but I haven't heard anything since about writing letters to Sacramento about this. This is total bull that they won't to integrate SNY & Active gang members, CDCR knows this will NEVER work. To who can we voice our concerns? Is everyone willing to write letters and make calls??
We need all the support, call channel 40 and channel 3, there has been anonymous video forwarded to these news but if we and when I say we all that have concerns about their LO's don't group together nothing will change, I spoke to my husband and he said that some of these men are scared for their lives and 9 people were stabbed getting off the bus in folsom, these were guys from MC being sent there. Now today its going to get worse he said.. They took about 10-15 people to the hole yesterday, none of these guys are going through orientation just being put on the yard and integrated, this is such an stressful time.
Luv0fHisLife (05-22-2018)
Old 05-22-2018, 10:54 AM
No Matter what

OMG! Letís do it!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sanchezsela80 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
We need all the support, call channel 40 and channel 3, there has been anonymous video forwarded to these news but if we and when I say we all that have concerns about their LO's don't group together nothing will change, I spoke to my husband and he said that some of these men are scared for their lives and 9 people were stabbed getting off the bus in folsom, these were guys from MC being sent there. Now today its going to get worse he said.. They took about 10-15 people to the hole yesterday, none of these guys are going through orientation just being put on the yard and integrated, this is such an stressful time.
I found this article that they attempted this back in 2009 and it was not successful, what makes them think its going to work now. Prison politics will never change!

prisonphotography.org/tag/special-needs-yard
Old 05-22-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
OMG! Letís do it!!
I was told to also keep calling the CDCR director 916-324-4962

Warden 209-274-4911 x 5020
Family call line x6104
Justice for the peace 209-781-5061
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mssteph22 For This Useful Post:
Luv0fHisLife (05-22-2018), Mamataylorrae (05-24-2018)
Old 05-22-2018, 11:17 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 17,705 Times in 6,492 Posts

Quote:
Could direct me to policy line you mentioned?

It's linked in the underlined portion.

But here it is. The policy states that refusal to house will tip off the disciplinary process.

The mass movement of inmates varies wildly from what the LSA told people to expect. Of course, the LSA can only tell us what CDC tells them so...that's only reliable so long as they choose to do it that way. This latest move is disappointing.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:20 AM

Thank you for the contact info. I'll be making calls and will have others voice their concern as well.

Quote:
I was told to also keep calling the CDCR director 916-324-4962

Warden 209-274-4911 x 5020
Family call line x6104
Justice for the peace 209-781-5061

Old 05-22-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the contact info. I'll be making calls and will have others voice their concern as well.

Thank you I just got off the phone with KCRA hopefully they will pick up the story, he is going to speak to his executive producer, my heart hurts for all the guys that do not have the same support as my husband does, we've made friends with those with no one and now they are all alone and this is to hard.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:43 AM

Sorry, who is KRCA? Is that a news station? Good idea! I didn't even think of that.

I know I feel bad for them too. We have to be the voice for them.

Quote:
Thank you I just got off the phone with KCRA hopefully they will pick up the story, he is going to speak to his executive producer, my heart hurts for all the guys that do not have the same support as my husband does, we've made friends with those with no one and now they are all alone and this is to hard.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:43 PM
No Matter what

Quote:
Sorry, who is KRCA? Is that a news station? Good idea! I didn't even think of that.

I know I feel bad for them too. We have to be the voice for them.

Thank you! I have a video of one of the guys inside MuleCreek( from yesterday) my husband said that the guys that were supposed to leave to day to the active yards were so upset they dropped to the floor protesting their discontent. They were picked up and moved either way. Cdcr doesnít care what happens.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:49 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Thanked 1,272 Times in 788 Posts
Exclamation

Forgive me for piggybacking on this!

This newly 50/50 yard. Was it GP stepping into an SNY yard? or

SNY stepping into GP??

Truly a concern for ALL!!!

Thanks!