Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Institution (CCI) - Tehachapi
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Institution (CCI) - Tehachapi Topic and discussion specific to CCI California Correctional Institution in Tehachapi, California.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #476  
Old 04-25-2018, 11:35 AM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Visits should be normal. They are hoping to come off lockdown the 29/30th.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dallasgardner24 For This Useful Post:
LeClaire (04-25-2018), Luv0fHisLife (04-25-2018)
Sponsored Links
  #477  
Old 04-27-2018, 05:08 PM
LeClaire LeClaire is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Ca
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

If anyone knows for sure visits are available and actually goes this weekend on sat... can you please let me know. Iím going Sunday bt I want to make sure visits avaible this weekends 4/28/18 and 4/29/18.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 04-27-2018, 06:20 PM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

661 823 3390 this is the hotline and is updated every Friday to let you know what yards have visiting. Also hubby said they are telling them they will be locked down for another 2 weeks... I hope not
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dallasgardner24 For This Useful Post:
LeClaire (04-28-2018)
  #479  
Old 04-28-2018, 04:26 AM
LeClaire LeClaire is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Ca
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasgardner24 View Post
661 823 3390 this is the hotline and is updated every Friday to let you know what yards have visiting. Also hubby said they are telling them they will be locked down for another 2 weeks... I hope not
Thank you so much. Maaaaannn 2more weeks ugh...
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 04-30-2018, 09:07 AM
AshB2020's Avatar
AshB2020 AshB2020 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ca, usa
Posts: 141
Thanks: 34
Thanked 125 Times in 78 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeClaire View Post
Has anyone heard anything about the lockdown? Does anyone know if visit are going to be available this weekend?

Thanks so much

Visits have been up and running through this lockdown, so yes, we'll have visits again this weekend. As far as calls, yard, store etc etc...they should be fully up and running no later than the 7th. This was what I heard from some of the cops and my husband.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AshB2020 For This Useful Post:
LeClaire (05-02-2018), Luv0fHisLife (04-30-2018)
  #481  
Old 05-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Mari808 Mari808 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshB2020 View Post
Visits have been up and running through this lockdown, so yes, we'll have visits again this weekend. As far as calls, yard, store etc etc...they should be fully up and running no later than the 7th. This was what I heard from some of the cops and my husband.
Thanks for the updated information. I was told they were supposed to be off lockdown on April 30th. This is crazy because they were already in lockdown for 3 weeks & got searched. Now itís s total of 5 weeks & they are being searched again. I just wished they would let them have phone calls
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 05-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari808 View Post
Thanks for the updated information. I was told they were supposed to be off lockdown on April 30th. This is crazy because they were already in lockdown for 3 weeks & got searched. Now itís s total of 5 weeks & they are being searched again. I just wished they would let them have phone calls
Yeah they said the 30th because thatís two weeks. And they arenít supposed to be locked down for more than 14 days at a time per the title 15/Cdcr. When they were down for the three weeks. They actually let them up on the 14th day and let them program some what, to see if they could be fine around each other. Because it was a race riot that broke out and caused the last lockdown. Nonetheless we didnít get calls for almost 3 weeks. but this lockdown the visiting sargeant said itís a statewide lockdown for searches, and it wonít last longer than 3 weeks. So hopefully after this Sunday. We get phone calls. Probably not until Tuesday Wednesday next week. Cause they donít pass the phone list around until the first day AFTER they are off lockdown! It sucks. But we are almost there! Hopefully we hear something sooner rather than later! Cause we all know Tehachapi plays by their own rules >:0. Out of all the prisons weíve been too this is by far the worst for program, classes, school.. etc. & weíve been on level 4 180 mainlines and they werenít locked down as much as this SNY. It sucks!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dallasgardner24 For This Useful Post:
Luv0fHisLife (05-02-2018)
  #483  
Old 05-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Luv0fHisLife's Avatar
Luv0fHisLife Luv0fHisLife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful So. Cal
Posts: 5,040
Thanks: 1,401
Thanked 950 Times in 697 Posts
Default

My husband says the same thing for an SNY yard, they're always down!!!! Ugh!!!! I just want my husband to call.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasgardner24 View Post
Yeah they said the 30th because thatís two weeks. And they arenít supposed to be locked down for more than 14 days at a time per the title 15/Cdcr. When they were down for the three weeks. They actually let them up on the 14th day and let them program some what, to see if they could be fine around each other. Because it was a race riot that broke out and caused the last lockdown. Nonetheless we didnít get calls for almost 3 weeks. but this lockdown the visiting sargeant said itís a statewide lockdown for searches, and it wonít last longer than 3 weeks. So hopefully after this Sunday. We get phone calls. Probably not until Tuesday Wednesday next week. Cause they donít pass the phone list around until the first day AFTER they are off lockdown! It sucks. But we are almost there! Hopefully we hear something sooner rather than later! Cause we all know Tehachapi plays by their own rules >:0. Out of all the prisons weíve been too this is by far the worst for program, classes, school.. etc. & weíve been on level 4 180 mainlines and they werenít locked down as much as this SNY. It sucks!!
__________________
Somos Dos Almas
Que Estan
Firmemente Enamorados

Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 05-02-2018, 12:01 PM
AshB2020's Avatar
AshB2020 AshB2020 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ca, usa
Posts: 141
Thanks: 34
Thanked 125 Times in 78 Posts
Default

Programs back up...got my call.....
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AshB2020 For This Useful Post:
Luv0fHisLife (05-02-2018), miamac (05-02-2018), Sarianna (05-02-2018)
  #485  
Old 05-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Luv0fHisLife's Avatar
Luv0fHisLife Luv0fHisLife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful So. Cal
Posts: 5,040
Thanks: 1,401
Thanked 950 Times in 697 Posts
Default

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by AshB2020 View Post
Programs back up...got my call.....
__________________
Somos Dos Almas
Que Estan
Firmemente Enamorados

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv0fHisLife For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (05-02-2018)
  #486  
Old 05-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Woohooooooooo!!!
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 05-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Has anyone gotten a call tonight ? Or after this morning ??
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 05-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Program is slammed again. As of tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 05-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Mari808 Mari808 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default

What does that mean??
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 05-02-2018, 10:37 PM
Mari808 Mari808 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasgardner24 View Post
Has anyone gotten a call tonight ? Or after this morning ??
I got a call around 2:30 on today
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 05-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Dallasgardner24 Dallasgardner24 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California USA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Just got a call! There was a fight last night and they shut down program. So let’s hope nothing happens today!

Last edited by Dallasgardner24; 05-03-2018 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: New info
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 05-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Luv0fHisLife's Avatar
Luv0fHisLife Luv0fHisLife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful So. Cal
Posts: 5,040
Thanks: 1,401
Thanked 950 Times in 697 Posts
Default

Yay! I got my call last night. He was going to try and call again, but he didn't... I hope he calls today....

I'm on Cloud 99!!!!!
__________________
Somos Dos Almas
Que Estan
Firmemente Enamorados

Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 05-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Mari808 Mari808 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasgardner24 View Post
Just got a call! There was a fight last night and they shut down program. So letís hope nothing happens today!
Wow!! A fight. They couldnít just chill. I wonder what time was the fight cuz my friend got s call at 7:30 pm & several after that. I blame CCI and not running program. They have been in lockdown for 5 weeks. What do they expect. I mean this is crap. I got a call from my husband, but he was already in a bad mood when he called. Thatís the shit that I donít need. These men think that they are only ones going through shit, but we go through shit out here
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 05-03-2018, 12:26 PM
AshB2020's Avatar
AshB2020 AshB2020 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ca, usa
Posts: 141
Thanks: 34
Thanked 125 Times in 78 Posts
Default

If ya'll are on A yard cross your fingers...apparently the BS from the first lockdown (the riot) isn't squashed yet...so I would suspect once things are back up it may go back down again....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AshB2020 For This Useful Post:
Luv0fHisLife (05-03-2018)
  #495  
Old 05-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Luv0fHisLife's Avatar
Luv0fHisLife Luv0fHisLife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful So. Cal
Posts: 5,040
Thanks: 1,401
Thanked 950 Times in 697 Posts
Default

Yes, I'm on A. Wth is going on? Can't these guys just chill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshB2020 View Post
If ya'll are on A yard cross your fingers...apparently the BS from the first lockdown (the riot) isn't squashed yet...so I would suspect once things are back up it may go back down again....
__________________
Somos Dos Almas
Que Estan
Firmemente Enamorados

Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 05-03-2018, 12:30 PM
AshB2020's Avatar
AshB2020 AshB2020 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ca, usa
Posts: 141
Thanks: 34
Thanked 125 Times in 78 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fHisLife View Post
Yes, I'm on A. Wth is going on? Can't these guys just chill?
To be completely honest....A yard is shit....they let things get out of hand and every time there's a fight or riot they take these guys involved to the hole and end up bringing half of them back so the issue never really goes away....they really should be transferring these dude out of the facility! I feel bad for the guys sitting on that yard not doing anything wrong and getting stuck in this crap...

Last edited by AshB2020; 05-03-2018 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: .
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AshB2020 For This Useful Post:
Luv0fHisLife (05-03-2018), miamac (05-03-2018), sidewalker (05-03-2018)
  #497  
Old 05-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Luv0fHisLife's Avatar
Luv0fHisLife Luv0fHisLife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful So. Cal
Posts: 5,040
Thanks: 1,401
Thanked 950 Times in 697 Posts
Default

Ugghh!! That is just plain stupidity.... Well we can only hope for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshB2020 View Post
To be completely honest....A yard is shit....they let things get out of hand and every time there's a fight or riot they take these guys involved to the hole and end up bringing half of them back so the issue never really goes away....they really should be transferring these dude out of the facility! I feel bad for the guys sitting on that yard not doing anything wrong and getting stuck in this crap...
__________________
Somos Dos Almas
Que Estan
Firmemente Enamorados

Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 05-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Mari808 Mari808 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshB2020 View Post
If ya'll are on A yard cross your fingers...apparently the BS from the first lockdown (the riot) isn't squashed yet...so I would suspect once things are back up it may go back down again....
Im on A yard. Did anyone get a call today?
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 05-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Luv0fHisLife's Avatar
Luv0fHisLife Luv0fHisLife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Beautiful So. Cal
Posts: 5,040
Thanks: 1,401
Thanked 950 Times in 697 Posts
Default

Not yet, my husband tries to call after 5 since I work. I hope I get a call tonight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari808 View Post
Im on A yard. Did anyone get a call today?
__________________
Somos Dos Almas
Que Estan
Firmemente Enamorados

Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 05-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Mari808 Mari808 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default

I got a call
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is Kershaw Correctional Institution on lockdown? bluesparkle1995 South Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 4 03-23-2006 07:22 AM
Lee Correctional Institution - lockdown? rollo South Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 5 10-28-2005 06:27 AM
LOCKDOWN AT McCOMICK CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION??? SCDC Mom South Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 3 09-01-2005 03:45 PM
Lee Correctional Institution on Lockdown? circleoflove South Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 14 04-05-2005 05:08 AM
Lieber Correctional Institution - Lockdown GladDad South Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 3 01-04-2005 10:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:28 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics