Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-23-2019, 07:31 AM

Question Fights, getting more time..?

Hey guys! So I'm new on here and I'm sooo happy I found this site! So my fiance is in Sterling he was sentenced to 6 months About a month into being at Sterling he was jumped for not "checking in" And he got sent to the hole. His original MRD was July 24th and now when I look online his MRD has been changed to August 8th. He still has to go back to Weld county when he's done with his DOC time, but He told me his time comp sheet says he would be done by this week and I'm assuming he would be transferred to Weld not to long after the date on his time comp sheet... Do all inmates get added time for being sent to the hole? I know his sentence isn't that long but I was so hurt this morning when I checked and seen that his MRD was pushed back.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2019, 08:15 AM

Thanked 3,425 Times in 1,600 Posts

Generally speaking they lose good time they have earned.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
missingdee (06-24-2019), patchouli (06-23-2019)
Old 06-24-2019, 09:01 PM

If he was charged with an infraction and found guilty then he can lose good time which will hurt his release date.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ex Con 5 For This Useful Post:
missingdee (06-25-2019)