Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Community Corrections Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Community Corrections Facilities Topics, Discussions and Information relating to CCF & MCCF in the State of California.

Old 05-01-2019, 09:59 PM

Default CSP (LAC sate prison yards

Hello im wondering if anyone knows about M yard at California State Prison los Angeles
My hubby is now in A-4 but is waiting to get his blues and see committee in a few days . then he will be moved to another yard that holds level 1 inmates so im wondering what yard will that be . Some ppl have told me that he will go to M yard which i think is mainline and that visits there are laid back and easy and no vpass appointment is nned it just a walk in but idk the truth to this ? Feed back is glady appreciated thanks
Sponsored Links