Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New Jersey that do not fit into any other New Jersey sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 11-20-2004, 04:28 PM

Default Moving from Bayside State Prison to Southern State Correctional Facility

Hello everyone my man just got moved from BSP to SSCF so I was just wondering if anyone had info about the visits and if the guys were treated better there then bayside. Because the reason my man was transferred was because the guards beat him up for the hell of it I really wanna put them on blast but I dont want nothing falling back onto him and making the rest of his bid harder. ANy help is greatly appreciated. Thanx
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Account Closed

Well gee, another horror story from Bayside. My man was also transferred out of there due to the guards. You will love the visits at SSCF. And yes it is a much better place. And did you happen to see the article in the papaer today about the guard froim Bayside who got arrested for borrowing $15,000 from an inmate. That is by far the worst prison in the state!