Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Old 10-22-2006, 08:35 AM

Default southern state

Hi, does anyone have any loved one at Southern State? How is it there do they have any programs? How are the visits, do they have any vending machines in the visit are? Any info would help
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachashdor
Hi, does anyone have any loved one at Southern State? How is it there do they have any programs? How are the visits, do they have any vending machines in the visit are? Any info would help
My husband was in Southern State in 2002. They do have a drug program there. I don't know anything about it though but I am sure someone can tell you. They live dorm style there in trailers. They don't have cells. I'm not sure how the visits are there now but back then the visits were nice. Very relaxed. And yes, there are vending machines right before you go in the visiting hall.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:17 AM

mrsphil.. maybe this time I can get your name right!! LOL.. The NJDOC told me that my brother was at southern state until 2010.. When I looked this morning at the website, I couldnt find him again.. I dont know what's going on, or if they moved him again.. I dont know where he is, or what's going on.. Where else can I look to try and find him?
Old 11-27-2006, 10:43 AM

Call Central Reception and Assignment Facility (CRAF) Trenton, NJ. They have an inmate locator, option 2 and will tell you where he is.

Chris

March 5, 2008 ----He's HOME!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesgirl_1
mrsphil.. maybe this time I can get your name right!! LOL.. The NJDOC told me that my brother was at southern state until 2010.. When I looked this morning at the website, I couldnt find him again.. I dont know what's going on, or if they moved him again.. I dont know where he is, or what's going on.. Where else can I look to try and find him?
If you want to PM me his name I will see what I can find, but like the other lady said, you can call the DOC. Or you can try calling SSCF and ask where he was moved to.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:29 PM

Default CRAF's Telephone Number

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesgirl_1
I'm sorry I meant to give you their number: 609-984-6000. Option 2 is for the Inmate Locator. I have used it before to locate my son when he was moved.

March 5, 2008 ----He's HOME!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 06:31 PM

I found him again.. He is still at SSCF.. I typed in the wrong name.. DUH ME!! LOL