Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2018, 05:04 PM

Default Case file destroyed: Will that affect my ability to get an expungement?

I have a felony case that got dismissed way back in '07, and so I'm looking to get an expungment on it. The court docket is still on the online court records, but it is listed as the case file having been destroyed in August of last year. Does that mean they literally destroyed the physical files, and also, how will that affect my chances or ability at getting an expungement?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off