Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:09 AM

Smile Adding Funds To Commissary Accounts

Hello to you all I am new here so I guess I'm the Lewis apprentice girl . My darling man is Buckeye and I live in Australia and I am finding it so hard to help get funds to him for his daily needs , Its so hard from this side of the globe . I can not do this through western union as I have tired, I can with a quick pay form which is blue BUT I can not get one from here anywhere as I have tried and tried . I have heard of Jpay looked into it and can not do this for him on this site. I have looked into Konmart also it seems to take weeks to do anything through them . I can not do money orders being overseas or money grams , Its all getting very frustrating please can someone help me as my man has no funds at the moment in his account and needs supply's Some other people that I no can do this to there loved ones in like 24 hours and send phone time money and quick mail . Its hard being the new girl on the block so I thought that I could get help and good advice from you all . Please if anyone can help me here it would be appreciated so much .
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
BabyLove

Welcome...I would say good ole snail mail with a money order...perhaps it would cost a small fortune but overnight it to him. That would get t there quickly. Make the money order out to arizona dept of corrections with his adc# and his name. He will get funds that way. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to roxizona For This Useful Post:
Rickyann (07-15-2013)
Old 06-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Have you looked into sending him a secure pack? A lot of the items that are on there store list are sold on the secure pack website. Just a thought that way you know he will be getting the items he needs maybe a little bit faster then waiting for the $ to hit his books.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thecissell's For This Useful Post:
Rickyann (07-15-2013)
Old 06-23-2013, 01:05 PM

http://www.kitesender.com/

The company buy money orders and send on your behalf. The are safe, secure...and FAST!

I'm in europe and thats how I used to send money so he could buy phone minutes to call me.
The Following User Says Thank You to thebigpickle For This Useful Post:
Rickyann (07-15-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxizona View Post
Welcome...I would say good ole snail mail with a money order...perhaps it would cost a small fortune but overnight it to him. That would get t there quickly. Make the money order out to arizona dept of corrections with his adc# and his name. He will get funds that way. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply and I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you I have been away and had no internet access . Firstly thank you for your warm welcome and also thank you for your advice I sure will follow this up . Again Thanks a Bunch