Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 10-18-2020, 05:33 PM

Default Tdcj website+isf

Bf was at kegans isf. I was told that he had a release date of wednesday october 14th. Starting Friday morning he stopped showing on the tdcj website and stopped showing on my jpay account. Once he stopped showing up that means he was released from isf right???
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2020, 06:03 PM

Usually yes that's what it means is that he's been released from custody. You might call them Monday morning and see if he has been released if you don't hear nothing
Old 10-18-2020, 06:24 PM

Yea thats what I figured. But nope not calling. Theres no point for me to do so. He has not contacted me since Friday. I know we I stand.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:43 PM

Yeah I hear you I'm sorry
Old 10-18-2020, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebSic View Post
Yeah I hear you I'm sorry
Thanks but it is what it is. Im used to shit like this
Old 10-18-2020, 06:54 PM

That sucks no one should have to get used to something like that. I hate it when things like this happen to people
The Following User Says Thank You to DebSic For This Useful Post:
patchouli (10-18-2020)
Old 10-18-2020, 06:59 PM

Yea trust me it really sucks. Been single 11 years because shit only lasts a few months then they go ghost. Spent the last 3 years completely solo then this one comes a long. He spent 5 months locked up between county and isf. I stuck by him threw all of it. Then he gets outs and ghosts me. Everything he ever said was a lie. Spent 80 percent of our "relationship" locked up. I was the dum one to stick around. I should have walked away 5 months ago.
Old 10-18-2020, 07:05 PM

Yeah some of them can be asses. Once in a while there's some good ones well maybe he got out and is trying to get his shit together before he gets a hold of you. Hopefully I've been there myself it sucks just don't beat yourself up over it
Old 10-18-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah some of them can be asses. Once in a while there's some good ones well maybe he got out and is trying to get his shit together before he gets a hold of you. Hopefully I've been there myself it sucks just don't beat yourself up over it
Understandble but dam least a text or something just to let me know hes ok would have been sufficient. BUt to get nothing at all. Then the fact that we set a date and everything. My daughter knew about him. Calling him daddy and my family knew and now I have to hear my moms mouth eventually when I tell her we are over. Like dam bro. I have only ever hated one person in my life and thats my daughter sperm donor and now this dude made that list. The wedding bands are now outside in the street somewhere cause I threw them out there
Old 10-18-2020, 07:45 PM

Oh damn. Yeah my family never has understood my relationship with men that have been in prison. Yeah I've got a family member that wants to run her mouth too about shit that she knows nothing about. Yes he should have contacted you especially since you guys had a previous relationship and a commitment. I am sorry I know that pain and anger. Are you guys in the same state /town
Old 10-18-2020, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Oh damn. Yeah my family never has understood my relationship with men that have been in prison. Yeah I've got a family member that wants to run her mouth too about shit that she knows nothing about. Yes he should have contacted you especially since you guys had a previous relationship and a commitment. I am sorry I know that pain and anger. Are you guys in the same state /town
Yea my family knows nothing of this situation. I always just told them he was out of town working. Yea we live in the same state. When we met he was living just an hour away from me. Most times he'd come over my house. He work over nights. He'd go home after work sleep a few hours then come over to my place for a while and go to work from my house. Then one night when he was on his way home to get his stuff to come to my place because he just said fuck it and was moving here then was suposed to drive to Florida with me back in June to pick my daughter up from my parents of course that didn't happen. He got stopped by the cops because his sister car had tints that was darker than they are legally allowed to be and it all went down hill from there. After spending the the first night in county he got bonds. I was ready to go bond him out but when I called the jail they said he can't bond out because a blue warrant also came up on him from last year in September. Then he was voted ISF. And now we are here.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:24 PM

Ahh shit. Yeah them blue warrants they always seem to pop up when you least expect them. Well that really sucks. I know this isn't going to make you feel better at the moment but..... maybe there's something better coming down the line for you. But definitely deserve at least a text message to let you know what the fuck is up. Do you know who was supposed to be picking him up when he got out? Could he have possibly had warrants somewhere else and maybe they come and got him to do those
Old 10-18-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Ahh shit. Yeah them blue warrants they always seem to pop up when you least expect them. Well that really sucks. I know this isn't going to make you feel better at the moment but..... maybe there's something better coming down the line for you. But definitely deserve at least a text message to let you know what the fuck is up. Do you know who was supposed to be picking him up when he got out? Could he have possibly had warrants somewhere else and maybe they come and got him to do those
Shit im cool on anyone else down the line. I have no idea who picked him up i know it was his grandmas address got approved for him and not mine. As far as warrants. I dont believe so because believe me I paid for a background check on him and nothing came up. Plus if he had other outstanding warrants those would have been taken care of before him going to isf.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:59 PM

Well I hope you get closure on this one way or the other. No one deserves to be done like that
The Following User Says Thank You to DebSic For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-19-2020)
Old 10-19-2020, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Well I hope you get closure on this one way or the other. No one deserves to be done like that
Yea imma call kegan today n see if he has been released n if he was then there's my answer to where I stand with him
The Following User Says Thank You to AquariusGurl85 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-19-2020)
Old 10-19-2020, 06:39 AM

Yeah I would if I was you just so I could have the answers have a blessed day
Old 10-19-2020, 11:59 AM

I did call kegan and they said they dont have anyone in the system with that name lmao
Old 10-19-2020, 01:46 PM

Well damn. Sorry