Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Georgia Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Ooga Looga Mooshka

Question Writing to the GA Board of Pardons and Paroles

Okay...So I have decided to start writing the Parole board. My husband comes up for parole in 2015 and I feel like it might help a great deal for these letters to be in that file long before he comes up for parole. See, I was reviewing some things and asking some questions and the Parole Board no longer comes to see the inmate up for parole. They sit and review the inmates file in Atlanta and then base their decision on that. Needless to say, his file can not paint a picture of the man that he actually is and that idea of them judging him based on that alone bothers the hell out of me. As his wife, no one knows him better than me but I am completely oblivious as to what to say in these letters. I was wondering if there is anyone who has wrote to them before and how did you possibly go about it. Is there a specific tactic to use when writing to the PB? Do they issue some type of response? Please if anyone has any information on this, I need some kind of direction or advice.

Sponsored Links