Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:31 PM
Wa8n n luv 4 my ala king

Default Telephone problems alabama sistas help!!!

Hey guys i wonder if you've had phone problems in alabama. I had a block put on my phone by tel-netix. Hadn't heard from my husband in 2 days so you know i was crazy. LOL i called phone company they said no block everything fin,paid current. Called long distance handling prison they say your company needs to pay us. My phone company goes so far as to call and say its paid so alabama cant prepay for telnetix so i had to apply to their company for seperate service for ths jail calls. I was (am) livid while they straighten out the problem which can take 4-6 weeks i'll have no hair by then. LOL with this new acct it will take 72 business hours. I will have a credit limit but didnt have to pay up front. Have you guys had phone problems ??? Sorry s long hanks for letting me vent.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2004, 07:22 AM

Miss N U
I too have had nothing but grief with that T-Netix. My sister and son's father were not able to get calls. They kept telling my son that there were blocks on. There were no blocks on the part of my sister and his father. We called T-Netix and set up accounts with them. My sister and his father were able to receive one phone call before my son started getting the same old message that the lines were blocked and they aren't! T-Netix is the WORST and I don't know what their problem is. I have Bell South and they allow T-Netix's charges to be on my bill but apparently some phone companies won't. Any advice from others on this?
Old 04-17-2004, 07:12 AM

My son knows a guy at Bibb who is really having a time with them too. Their phone has a block on it and I call his family checking on when T-Netix plans to remove it but so far no luck...as of yesterday it was still on there apparently for no reason...
This is the second time this has happened to them.
I talk with my son everyday and at least twice a week we get cut off for no reason!
This company is making a killing looks like they could do something right!
Old 04-17-2004, 02:28 PM
THE OPINIONATOR!

lace, everytime you get cut off right it down, then once a month call them and tell them that you want your bill adjusted.....by law they have to compensate you and ive used that handy lil trick over the years to save thousands, course i use it for buisness purposes but no reason that they dont have to do it for residential.....i deal with the same person every time (im sure thats cause i have a buisness acct) but you should have no problem dealing with anyone there....if they dont give in to your demands PM me and ill tell ya how to get around them