Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation > Prisoner Addiction Resources
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prisoner Addiction Resources Prison and prison release specific topics and resources regarding addiction.

Old 03-19-2007, 05:51 AM

Default The Officers

They also get contraband (drugs, cellphones, chargers, ear pieces) from the correctional officers for a nice fee. They always want to blame the visitor. How can we get it in when we can't even clear a medal detector due to a underwire bra ?

I AM A SUPERWOMAN FOR MY SUPERMAN

[link=http://daisypath.com][img noborder]http://dvcf.daisypath.com/1AaSm4.png[/img][/link]
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Account Closed

These cos and prison officials know how the stuff gets in. Visitors do bring in a small amount of contra, but the real source is the Cos, Staff, and contractors who work there. It's obvious. who comes and goes on a daily basis with little or no scrutiny?? It will never stop cause there is money to be had.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:27 PM

I agree with Mia also about the C.O.'s--They should get a tougher sentence,just as if you committ a crime against an officer, I have heard the same story, there are more in prison,than on the street,I thought that is why they started drug testing inmates,was to take their privelages away,if they were dirty, but i have to say that, as far as getting the drugs in, i can think of a few ways,but i would never take that chance,i wonder how many people get caught each year,sneaking in drugs?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:04 AM
Babygirl

Wow I didnt know the guards could be that way! this is all new to me, but When I talk to my fiance on the phone at night, he tells me he see's other inmates with pills and stuff like that, and I was wondering how the heck did they every get that stuff in there, they are supposed to be punished in there, but yet, they have more drugs then out on the street! Thats crazy!!!! and about that girl getting pregnant! wow! I cant belive that, I am so shocked right now!!! Something is going on there!.......
Old 03-20-2007, 10:05 PM
madd&ms.shorty forever

well i feel you ciz my man has a real bad addicition and for him to get better he needs to kickit,but i know that it will be very hard,cuz he has told me its alot easier to get it in there than some times on the streets.not just the the co's ,people will also bring it in too.i knew a couple of people who have done it ,every visit they would bring a shit load of any thing so it is very possible and easy to get it in.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Love those Baby Blues

Addiction is the problem not the substance. The key is treatment. I encourage my honey to stay in some kind of program. Whether it be NA AA whatever is available. Maybe find some literature and send it to your friend. My thoughts are if they can't stay clean in prison they surely can't when they get out.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjay
I once saw a woman smuggle a burito in in her bra!
I don't want to make light of the situation, but that really cracked me up!
Imagine needing a burito so bad that you have someone smuggle it into a prison, with all the attendant risks and pitfalls!

I mean I love buritos too, but c'mon...
Old 05-01-2007, 06:37 PM

In the county jail were my wife is, inmates will have loved ones bring it into the jail public bathroom and hide it above the ceiling tiles. then the trustees would retrieve it when they cleaned the bathroom. Of course they could get back to the cell block without questian. Also a lot of the girls will shove it up inside themselves. This includes tobacco as well.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:13 PM
*Stargazing*
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,602 Times in 5,648 Posts

i was once given explicit instruction on how to send it through the mail, it was absolutley ingenious, but you are an idiot to do such a thing, and if your man or woman ever asked you to do it, they have no respect for you.