Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prison & Criminal Justice News & Events
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prison & Criminal Justice News & Events Topics and discussions relating to current and past events dealing with the Arizona Prison and Criminal Justice Systems, political corruption, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2019, 11:19 PM

Unhappy Transition Program

I'm quite new to this, so please bear with me here, lol.
I had called D.O.C to ask a question about early release for my husband & the lady I had spoken with told me he qualified for the Transition Program, which I've never heard of nor know what that consists of. She didn't explain too much of it either. When I spoke to my husband about it he had no clue what I was talking about.
Is there anyone here who would know anything of that? Thank you!
Sponsored Links