Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > 911 > Prison Petitions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Petitions Post all petitions here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 08:11 PM

Default CCWF: Stop male inmate Richard Masbruch from being housed in a Womens Facil

Today as I answered my Mothers phone call she spoke to me and sounded slightly more upset than usual, normally she tells me she misses me. Today she told me that Richard Masbruch would be housed at CCWF. Not only would he be housed there he would also be housed within her cell. Richard Masbruch is a Serial Rapist. During his time in Mens prison after his arrest he cut off his penis, claiming to be transgender. Due to inmates being unable to be interviewed what wasn't revealed was that Masbruch is in fact still raping women within the facility, just now with foreign objects. He has also brutally injured some of the women within the facility.
Please sign my petition against Richard being allowed in a women's facility of any kind, so that he may return to a male penitentiary. It would not only help me and my mother but any woman in any facility. Thank you for your help and have a wonderful day.(
Please visit this website to sign the online petition please add the dot org, it wouldn't allow me to post the link because I haven't posted 25 times yet: changedotorg/petitions/ccwf-stop-male-inmate-richard-masbruch-from-being-housed-in-a-womens-facility

Sincerely,

Anna Silver

Last edited by annasilver; 07-13-2012 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: url no included
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Another WA Just Girl

Wow... thats all I can say...wow.... thats crazy to me.. they shouldve never sent him there in the first place..he isnt a woman..penis or not...

The Following User Says Thank You to JustHeather For This Useful Post:
Klewis (07-20-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 08:53 PM

Thanked 11,113 Times in 6,009 Posts

This stuff just pisses me off to no end...and is a big part of why I am opposed to the appending of the "T" to GLB. It is worse with the agencies that mollycoddle those who never had a whit of treatment in the community for a condition that is diagnosed on nothing more than a "I say I am, therefore I am" basis especially in a State that lets people claim that an orchiectomy makes them a woman (see Autumn Sandeen for Exhibit "A").

I am really sorry for ANY female that has to put up with a male in their midst as a result of correctional personnel too weak to use common sense...
The Following User Says Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
SusanWayward (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Unbreakable thru it all

In any case, a male convicted of rape should never be housed with women, under any circumstances. However, knowing CDCR the way I do and seeing what I saw when I worked there, this sadly does not surprise me. They do not care about the inmates, it is merely a paycheck for them. The more they can shove in their facilities, the more money they get....which is why they haven't released anyone like they were ordered to, and will likely be held in contempt with the US Supreme Court.

I hope this works out for the best

Old 07-14-2012, 08:37 PM

Thanked 1,112 Times in 528 Posts
Default Richard Masbruch

Here is a direct link to the petition:

http://www.change.org/suggested?petition_id=493055
Old 07-20-2012, 04:50 PM

As an FYI, the basic background of the case has started filtering through a few of the non-correctional sites I frequent...

Sadly I do not believe this petition will get the women the relief that they have been seeking since HE was placed on that unit in 2008. It is going to be an issue that almost requires someone who is incarcerated in that facility to file suit against the agency. And hopefully some of Masbruch's in-prison victims will be willing to take the stand or be a party to the suit. In effect, it will need to be a reverse of the claims made by the trannies claiming to be tranny after incarceration in other States as relates to safety...it would be a difficult case but sometimes merely bringing it to the attention of the Court can be enough to get a State to back off of absolutely insane practices (and the Masbruch situation is one that I put into that category).
Old 07-20-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie8899 View Post
Here is a direct link to the petition:
Thank you for posting it!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexLyn View Post
As an FYI, the basic background of the case has started filtering through a few of the non-correctional sites I frequent...

Sadly I do not believe this petition will get the women the relief that they have been seeking since HE was placed on that unit in 2008. It is going to be an issue that almost requires someone who is incarcerated in that facility to file suit against the agency. And hopefully some of Masbruch's in-prison victims will be willing to take the stand or be a party to the suit. In effect, it will need to be a reverse of the claims made by the trannies claiming to be tranny after incarceration in other States as relates to safety...it would be a difficult case but sometimes merely bringing it to the attention of the Court can be enough to get a State to back off of absolutely insane practices (and the Masbruch situation is one that I put into that category).
He wasn't released into the general public side of the facility until this year as of 2008 he was within the medical facilities, and before that at another women's facility
Old 07-20-2012, 07:27 PM

Thank you everyone for your support!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:29 PM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 535 Posts

Call me cynical, but has anyone verified this? If you hit Google and search on "Richard Masbruch CCWF", you get 10 pages of this same, identical post. They all seem to be in the July 2012 time frame.

Something that spreads so fast, and is the same everywhere, looks phoney to me.

So... has anyone really verified this?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:13 PM

I know that Anna has posted on at least one other forum that I frequent and she was not the one who initiated the article on that site. It also came to my attention courtesy of an attorney on another board who is a known name in the feminist community...and not one noted for going off half-cocked (no pun intended).

It IS known that Masbruch is housed at a facility designed to house females (based upon the online locator) and that it is under the male name. There are also other posts from persons other than Anna that are enough different in style that, given the size of the facility, lead me to believe that the story is accurate, to include the beatdown. Quite frankly, as a facility administrator, I would not be able to condone a beatdown like has been said to have occurred, but I could certainly understand what drove females to engage in the actions described...Masbruch has NO basis being in a women's facility.
The Following User Says Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
hesmycorazon (07-29-2012)
Closed Thread