Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > CAPITAL PUNISHMENT > Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions Discussions relating to inmates on Death Row / facing capital punishment in the United States and abroad that don't fit into any of the other forums

Old 04-06-2011, 04:04 AM

Default Billie Allen Fed D/R updated with petition

Hi everyone out there,

my name is Anna Allen and I speak on the behalf of my husband Billie J. Allen.
Billie is 33 years old but for almost half of those 33 years of his life, he been sentenced to Death for a crime that he didnīt commit.

At the moment he is on Federal Death Row, in Terre Haute, Indiana - trapped inside a cell where the silence is so loud at times that it seems to drown out his please for help.

I canīt speak for anyone else, and I canīt speak for the circumstances of their case: But Billie Allen is INNOCENT!!!

Now, if I show you evidence that points to his innocence, will you help me fight for his life???

There are 12 pages of evidence pointing towards him being wronged:
(Lab-Test DNA found at the scene of crime didnīt matches Billie Allen,
different witnesses accounts showing his innocent, ...., ...., ...)

He had a trial in front of a judge and a jury. He had a prosecutor whose job it was to seek justice for a victim who had lost their life while doing their job. And he had an attorney whose job it was to defend him and to present a defense, and to investigate all the facts in his case.

The judge and the jury listened to the case. The Government attorneyīs presented witnesses and evidence, (whether they knew it to be true or false), and his attorney didnīt present ANY of the evidence shows that he is innocent.

What type of defense did he present? NONE!!!
This happens to many others.
Heīve been one of the few whoīs been blessed to be able to show you all that heīve been wronged.

What am I asking of you?
I want and need your help in getting attention on his case!!!
I want you to help me to get Billie Allen back the life that was taken away from him!
I donīt want him to be the person what we all will look back on to say that an innocent man has been executed....

I am only one person. They can ignore me and overlook whatīs being done to him. But they canīt ignore the cries for justice by hundreds; even thousands!!!

The question that I ask you is will you help me???
Do Billie Allen matter???

Currently I start a mailing-campaign, sending the evidence to Senator Leigh and different media-outlets!!!
Anyone who is willing to join me is welcome!!!!!!!!!!
We can need any helping hand!

For some different reasons I canīt upload the evidences on this website.
But Billie get a FB-Profil which is in my hands.
If you already registered at FB, search for his name "Billie Allen" and add him please!!!
ALL the evidences are uploaded over there!
(Just a little information by side, currently there are two different profilīs on FB, "Billie J. Allen" which is an older site and not uploaded with the informationīs needed AND than there is the detailed Profil "BILLIE ALLEN" )

THANK FOR YOUR TIME!

Anna Allen
Billie Allen
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin-Twin View Post
Hi everyone out there,

Billie is 33 years old but for almost half of those 33 years of his life, he been sentenced to Death for a crime that he didnīt commit.

At the moment he is on Federal Death Row, in Terre Haute, Indiana - trapped inside a cell where the silence is so loud at times that it seems to drown out his please for help.

I canīt speak for anyone else, and I canīt speak for the circumstances of their case: But Billie Allen is INNOCENT!!!

Now, if I show you evidence that points to his innocence, will you help me fight for his life???

He had a trial in front of a judge and a jury. He had a prosecutor whose job it was to seek justice for a victim who had lost their life while doing their job. And he had an attorney whose job it was to defend him and to present a defense, and to investigate all the facts in his case.

The judge and the jury listened to the case. The Government attorneyīs presented witnesses and evidence, (whether they knew it to be true or false), and his attorney didnīt present ANY of the evidence shows that he is innocent.

Heīve been one of the few whoīs been blessed to be able to show you all that heīve been wronged.

What am I asking of you?
I want you to help me to get Billie Allen back the life that was taken away from him!
I donīt want him to be the person what we all will look back on to say that an innocent man has been executed....

I am only one person. They can ignore me and overlook whatīs being done to him. But they canīt ignore the cries for justice by hundreds; even thousands!!!

Currently I start a mailing-campaign, sending the evidence to Senator Leigh and different media-outlets!!!

If you already registered at FB, search for his name "Billie Allen" and add him please!!!
(Just a little information by side, currently there are two different profilīs on FB, "Billie J. Allen" which is an older site and not uploaded with the informationīs needed AND than there is the detailed Profil "BILLIE ALLEN" )

THANK FOR YOUR TIME!

Anna Allen
Billie Allen
Have to tried to contact Project Innocence?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:25 AM

Hi CherylW,

thanks for your link to Project Innocence!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 PM

Default Wrongful conviction have reached the Federal level

Hi everybody!

My name is Anna and I speak of the behalf of Billie Allen who is currently on FED D/R.
Here is something he want to share with you:

None of you know me, but it give me a comfort to know that there are people like you out there who talk about the issues concerning the justice system here and abroad.

I reach out to all of you now because I desperately need your help!

My name is Billie Allen and I'm a prisoner on Federal Death Row who had been wronfully convicted for a crime that I didn't commit!
I know that you all here this a lot from people in my situation, and that's why I ask that you go to my facebook page (FB *BILLIE ALLEN*) and see the proof that I have.

What you will see is DNA and other scientic evidence that excludes me as being the person who took part in the crime. None of the things that you will read came out at my trial, because of a bad defence attorney, and because the government hide the results!

I ask that after or if you look at the evidence that I have posted, can you help me to get the freedom that has been taken from me?
The fact that I can show that I'm the first innocent person on Federal Death Row in itself will be big news, and it will show the wrongful conviction have reached the Federal level!

I have an appeal that's in front of the court right now where I've showed the court the same proof that I want you all to see.
I know that if I can get that proof/evidence in front of the media, it will be hard for them to deny me justice! I need your help in doing that!

Anna, the person who has helped me to get things going is very special to me and she means the world to me!
I trust her and because she knows me, my case, and my thoughts, she can tell you all how to help me the most.

Please look at the evidence that I have up and see that I do deserve your help......

Thanks for your time!

The INNOCENT MAN!
Billie Allen
The Following User Says Thank You to Twin-Twin For This Useful Post:
Niki (04-07-2011)
Old 04-09-2011, 02:05 PM

Default LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN Billie Allen FED D/R

I thank all of you who have read the blog and took time out of your day to go to the Facebook page and look at the evidence that I have to support my innocence claim.
Everyday in this place is a struggle to get your word out there, so just knowing that people are listening does give the mind a little relief...

For those of you who have read the things that I have on my Facebook, I ask for your help.
A lot of times people want to help but they don't know what to do.

I want to start a letter writing campaign....

I want people to help me send the proof that I have to media outlets and to Death Penalty groups who help on these type of things.

I've been doing it myself for years, and I have yet to receive a positive response. I know that most of the groups out there are flooded with requests for help, but that's the delima I face...

How to get actual proof into the hands of those who can help?

I'll be honest, I know that I'm innocent, but that doesn't mean that the court will do the right thing. The cases in the past show that.

How can someone spend 10-13 years in prison for a crime that they didn't commit and the court not see through those tears that that person is innocent....?

I need your help in getting peoples attention....

I want to start with those who are in the positon to help and who are against the death penalty.
Ronald Reagan son Ron Reagan is against the Death Penalty.
He has a talk show and he is always on MSNBC addressing the issue.
If we can get his attention, then he might get on board....

Can you help me?

Thank you! Billie Allen
THE INNOCENT MAN!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:08 AM

Default NEWSLETTER Billie Allen FED D/R Terre Haute, Indiana

I've decided to create my own Newsletter to really give people an insight on what life is like for someone who is innocent.
I made up my mind to do this the other day when I received a letter back from a group that I wrote. (I won't name them)
In their response to me they said: Mr. Allen we are sorry but the material that you sent, we are unable to put it in our newsletter....

The material that I sent them was proof of my innocence and showing that I've been wrongfully convicted. Yet they say that they want to educate people about what's wrong with our justice system.
This same group asked if I would submit some of my art for them to use in their newsletter. I though it strange that they are willing to show my art but not something that could save my life....

Not all groups are like this but I've begun to see a pattern where groups are more focused on art and stories that have nothing to do with the issues. If you all only knew how many lives could've been saved had the people who are in the position to do something told you all all that's wrong with the system.

That's why at times I fear that justice for me will be overlooked.

Like they say "Out of sight, out of mind."

I'm almost done with the first issue but I'd like the help of all of you on Prisoner's Speak to help me get the Newsletter out there.
I don't have the money to get copies and all the things that I'd like to do, but I'm willing to do the work.

I know that I'm innocent and I will die trying to make sure that the world knows it!

The Innocent Man!
Billie Allen
Old 04-22-2011, 05:14 PM

Are you saying your husband was not present when Richard Heflin was fatally shot in the St. Louis bank? Can you share specifics?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJheart View Post
Are you saying your husband was not present when Richard Heflin was fatally shot in the St. Louis bank? Can you share specifics?
YES, this is not only what I am saying - but there is evidence shows that he WAS NOT at the scene of crime!!! check Billeīs FB-Profil and search through the evidence (*Billie Twin-Twin* / FB) !!! THX!
The Following User Says Thank You to Twin-Twin For This Useful Post:
susy dahmer (07-18-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 12:39 AM

Default Granted Appeal FED D/R

Some REAL good news!!! And I wanted to share it with all of YOU out there who supported Billie & I with alot of prayers and thoughts, and uplifting comments!!!
They granted Billie Allenīs appeal!!!
HE WON!
It doesn't mean that he will be coming home right now, but it puts him closer! After spending almost 13 years on FED D/R being INNOCENT - that is the right step into the right direction!!!!
They granted his appeal and he wish people would've believed in him and supported him! He love what yīall done for him, all the support - but there are times when you have to do more than just talk. It takes doing things and reaching out to people! He can still use YOUR help to get attention when he go back to court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD bless yīall!!!

Billie
Anna

Last edited by Twin-Twin; 05-11-2011 at 12:42 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twin-Twin For This Useful Post:
Davis's Girl (05-11-2011), mammastalkin (05-11-2011), Niki (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 03:17 AM

This is fantastic news Anna!!!! I am so pleased for you both!!!

Stay strong!!!! Never give up!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davis's Girl For This Useful Post:
mammastalkin (05-11-2011), Twin-Twin (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 04:44 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,295 Times in 1,887 Posts

That's good news! What court?
The Following User Says Thank You to mammastalkin For This Useful Post:
Twin-Twin (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:28 AM
English Super Moderator

PTO Ambassador of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 12,565 Times in 6,759 Posts

Brilliant news. Congrats to you both

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisainengland For This Useful Post:
mammastalkin (05-11-2011), Twin-Twin (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis's Girl View Post
This is fantastic news Anna!!!! I am so pleased for you both!!!

Stay strong!!!! Never give up!!!

Thanx alot!!! I wonīt give up - I am fighting like a soldier (his "lilī soldier" Billie use to call me ) We are fighting - there is no You and I - there is only an US!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammastalkin View Post
That's good news! What court?
I donīt have so much information right now.....he just called me this morning for short.....and told me about the great news!!! His lawyers send him this news via eMail as well.....so I guess I have to wait til he spoke with them!!! All I can tell ya, that he is currently on FED D/R in Terre Haute, Indiana...so it should be that court in Indiana, right???!!!!
Sorry, I am not really into that stuff....so I donīt know...!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 01:15 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,295 Times in 1,887 Posts

There are several courts that could be hearing his appeal but the good news is that he is getting back into court. Congrats!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mammastalkin For This Useful Post:
Twin-Twin (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 7,664 Times in 3,024 Posts

Excellent news, Anna!!! I'm so happy for both of you! Please keep us posted.

Last edited by Niki; 05-11-2011 at 06:05 PM..
Old 06-10-2012, 04:48 PM

Arrow The 1st federal evidence of wrongful conviction

Hi everyone,

I am sending you all the link to the new petition:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...ature-counts-2

PLEASE SIGN & SHARE! Only together we can win this fight!

The purpose of this petition is to save the life of BILLIE ALLEN, who is sentenced to death for a crime he did NOT commit. There are many and serious concerns and doubts about his guilt.
12 pages evidence of the Federal Bureau of Investigation pointing towards him being wronged.

To learn more, visit the official site http://billieallen2012.webnode.com/ and our facebook http://facebook.com/Justice4BillieAllen

By fighting the case of Billie Allen we also want to create awareness of the many wrongful convictions pronounced all over the U.S today.
Billie Allen is one of all those men and women in U.S prisons today serving a wrongful sentence.
A safe legal system is predictable and convictions shall be based on law and pure facts.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:12 PM

I see no evidence posted on either site. Do I need to friend him to see the evidence on facebook? The webnode site says you cannot post due to security reasons, and when I go to the facebook site, I see nothing about evidence?

Thanks! I would really like to read about the case!

My mistake, I did find the DNA reports...

PEACE!

Last edited by Owlparty; 07-22-2012 at 04:23 PM..
Old 04-05-2018, 10:26 AM

Default I will fight with you

Mr. & Mrs. Allen
I have been an advocate for prisoners for a long time. I attached a picture that I made to help bring attention to this miscarriage of Justice. I am here to stand side by side to right this wrong. There are so many that are wrongfully convicted and imprisoned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin-Twin View Post
Hi everyone out there,

What am I asking of you?

THANK FOR YOUR TIME!

Anna Allen
Billie Allen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billie j allen.jpg (115.4 KB, 18 views)
Old 07-08-2018, 07:42 PM
attorney

Thanked 21,038 Times in 7,405 Posts

Okay, this thread is from 2011. Politically, things have substantially changed and a letter writing campaign for a federal prisoner may not be in the man's best interests. At this juncture, I’d contact his attorney to find out what, if anything, you can do to help.

The last thing you want to do is to get noticed by the current White House occupier. Guaranteed it wouldn’t result in anything positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to yourself For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-08-2018)