Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 10-31-2013, 11:14 AM

Default We're getting married! What does he have to do to get the process started?

Okay so on Saturday my birthday my love proposed to make a long story short it was a very sweet proposal! Of course I said yeah so we're engaged!! So my question to you guys is how does the marriage process work? When do they marry here? What does he have to do to get the process started?? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm excited!!!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 08:40 PM

MrsTred-I don't know the answer to your question, but perhaps call the on-site chaplain and ask him and he may be able to give you more specifics on what you will need to do in order to accomplish this goal? That's a start at least. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Again, a huge congratulations!
- Rascal Flatts

You will forever be my always!

The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch's Girl For This Useful Post:
MrsTred (11-03-2013)
Old 11-01-2013, 02:01 PM

YAY for you. Congradulations!!!l! He has to contact the chaplain for the marriage application first then you guys have to find a minister, go to Bowling Green city hall and pay the $51 marriage license fee and then wait on the next availabe wedding day. We are doing Jan the 9th. they do them in January and in July. I'm so happy for you!!

Old 11-03-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msreauna View Post
YAY for you. Congradulations!!!l! He has to contact the chaplain for the marriage application first then you guys have to find a minister, go to Bowling Green city hall and pay the $51 marriage license fee and then wait on the next availabe wedding day. We are doing Jan the 9th. they do them in January and in July. I'm so happy for you!!
Thanks girl!!! I will tell him everything we have to so! Thanks so much for the Info! He wanted to wt married before the end of the year lol so I have to make sure I tell him that's not possible!! Lol but I'm excited for y'all as well. Do you know what you're wearing?? Do you think it's too late for the jan. Date? Maybe we should try July. Thanks again !!
Old 11-03-2013, 02:42 PM

Nope I don't know what the hell I'm wearing. He loves dresses so it will be a dress of some sort. It's not too late for you guys but it's running very close. You have to have the minister paid by December 9th.