Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Indiana that do not fit into any other Indiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:21 PM
Donation Award 

Lightbulb Searching for a hotel in Indy

Hello guys,

Maybe there is someone from Indiana who has one or some hotel recommendations, it should be close to the center (or in the center), or near with the public transports (maximum 20 minutes by public transports), I am traveling by car, but would like to be in town during my planned visit and visit the city without a car. So for Indy.

The car should park for a few days at the parking lot. As the surrounding area should not be bad.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2017, 03:13 PM

Thanked 1,059 Times in 510 Posts

I live in Indy. We have a lot of great hotels in the central Indy.area. A lot of them are high end. The downtown area is a pretty good walking area. We do have a bus transport, taxis and of course Uber. What we don't have is a great bus transport yet. It would be really hard to suggest hotels without an idea of what type of amenities you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to tigrldy For This Useful Post:
mauri23 (09-18-2017)
Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 PM

Thanked 1,059 Times in 510 Posts

I was going to edit to add that our public transport is getting better and the hub has been moved downtown. It's not that great if you want to get out in the suburbs and transferring busses get time consuming.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Donation Award 

Thanks for your feedback, if you allow I will send you a PM.