Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Mississippi Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 05-02-2018, 04:17 AM
BabyComingHome18

Lightbulb Husband at CMCF R & C

Hello....My husband will be coming home this year and had to be sent to CMCF to get evaluated. He was at Parchman before being sent to CMCF. Can anyone tell me anything about the evaluation period? Also once he has completed the evaluation will he maybe go back to Parchman?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2018, 11:49 PM
AmyLynn

I'm pretty sure he will go back to MSP after the evaluation. Not sure how long that will take because I've learned they are NOT in a hurry to do anything. Plus MSP is still on institutional lockdown so it could be a minute before he's transferred back. They aren't doing any kind of movement right now....even medical.