Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 PM
FOREVER HIS LADY

Oppssss did not realize we had a new thread duhhhhh ok well my mind is not working. I am loving the cooler weather. Hope all is well. Jeff got his visits back and I am loving it!!!!! I missed him so much. I am doing well. How is everyone doing???? Well better be off to bed. Hope all is well with my friends

~FOREVER AND ALWAYS I WILL BE HIS~
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 10:20 AM

Hi everyone! Been really busy here and I'm loving the cooler weather. The rain today is not welcome, though.

How is everyone?
Old 09-22-2009, 11:31 AM

Hey-
I got to see Jeb on Saturday, Sun, AND Monday, and will seed him again on Thursday. Hes still got 4 more visits for the rest of this month so were trying to use them up and spend as much time together as possible before the baby arrives. So that's been truly great.
My birthday is tomorrow (24!) I don't know how its gonna go.... i always had trouble on my bdays and this one is looking pretty grim lol. I have NO clue whether my parents will even suck up their feelings enough to talk to me, but we'll see!
Miserable day outside! Hope everyone is well!!!!

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 09-22-2009, 03:55 PM

hey girls, just checking in, yes he is home, came home Thursday night. Everything is well, just adjusting life to him being back home but I woud not change it for the world. I will still be around and hope all is well for everyone.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:54 PM
It's us against the world

Hello ladies I hope all is well with everyone.

Dmizell That's great news to hear and im glad that you can relax more now that your love is home.I'm happy for you.
Jebs I hope that you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and enjoy yourself. Happy birthday in advanced.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 PM

Dmiz, congrats!!!!

It's great to watch the men trickling home...I guess it's proof that it does happen eventually, despite all this crap DOC puts us through!!! : )

Jebs, Happy Birthday girl! If you lived near me, I'd say we should just get together and do some pregnant woman celebrating stuff (even though I'm not pregnant!) like get pedicures and ice cream. haha. I'm sure your parents will suck it up and get in touch with you, and if they don't...try not to let it get you down because they own this problem, not you! This is your situation so you might as well make the best of it. Enjoy yourself and you'll feel better - perception is reality, right? : ) Go get those toes done, take a long bath and just treat yourself good - you deserve it! I try not to get down on my birthday...I usually do a "Like it, buy it!" shopping trip where I buy whatever I want even if it's something silly. Just think...your next birthday will be full of dirty diapers! : )

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Things are about the same here - car is still out of commission and my man is still locked up, but I still have a decent job and a roof over my head so I guess I'm doing okay! Someone from Home Detention called me today to make sure he could come and live with me, so I guess that's a step in a right direction!

Keep on keepin' on ladies!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:16 PM

Chick- that's awesome about the home plan people! Ill try and take it easy tomorrow!
Daddys- thanks! hope youre well!
Dmizell- Congrats lady!

Im really SO happy for all you ladies who have their men (coming) home! You all have really been so kind since I found this forum and you all deserve the best! You all really keep me truckin'!

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 09-22-2009, 08:01 PM

Dmiz - Congrats girl! Enjoy the adjusting because I found that it's quickly back to the normal routine.

jebs - I hope you enjoy your birthday and do something special for yourself. My man was gone for my birthday this year so I know it's not easy to still enjoy your day. But you deserve it!
Old 09-27-2009, 08:12 PM

Hey ladies, how's it going??

Jebs, how was the birthday??

Things here are going okay - I finally got my car back after 4 weeks!!! I went to visit my man this weekend too and gosh, I'm missing him so much right now! I can't wait until he comes home. We had some serious conversation today - we normally tend to keep things light and fun, but today he was getting a little deep and it's nice to really connect on the deeper level every now and then. I'm not really one for too much emotional/deep conversation and all that while we're sitting in the visiting room, but if he wants to go there then I'm not going to stop him! He's really such a sweet and loving guy...but I hope he can get home and keep his butt out of trouble this time!

Hope you all had some great visits this weekend! : )
Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 AM

Chick- thanks, it wasnt half bad Actually it was better than I expected.
Great news about your car! Its about time!

Not much going on here lately... just kind of waiting for baby boy to make an appearance! Im getting a little tired of being preggo.
It was family day ay MCIJ this weekend so no regular visits this weekend but Ill be seeing my man tomorrow... good stuff.
Hope you ladies are taking it easy

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 09-28-2009, 09:30 AM

Jebs, when are you due? I have a friend who is due on the 3rd of October and is absolutely miserable at this point. She's tried everything to induce labor and nothing is working. Of course, she's having a stubborn girl. LOL

I hope everyone is doing well! I don't pop in as much as I did before my man came home, but I want you all to know that I'm still rooting for you and hope you get to where I am soon!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:50 PM
FOREVER HIS LADY

Thanks NDJ!!!!! I hope to be there soon with Jeff.
Dmiz!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! Enjoy that man being home. It's getting harder and harder to leave him when I see him. I will not rest until I see him come home.

Anywhoo anyone know about the new phone systems? I did not hear from him today. One of my friends told me that JCI phones are going down at the beginning of next month for a few days because everyone where is going digital.

~FOREVER AND ALWAYS I WILL BE HIS~
Old 09-29-2009, 02:14 AM

NDJ- Im not even due til the 16th and Im going crazy too! I actually thought I was in labor the other night when I woke up around 3am, but was able to walk it off. Ive never been so thirsty in my entire life! Dont worry, you ladies will be one of the first to know when I pop!

I know the phone change at MCIJ is going to happen on the 1st, not sure if that applies to the other Jessup spots.

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 PM

HEY LADIES! Happy October!
EVERYONE OKAY?
Still waiting on baby here.
My man is ok, annoyed by the new phone system, but I got my cell up and running so he'll be able to call my at the hospital. YAY!
Hope you ladies like rain... we're expecting some!
Prayers and love

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 10-03-2009, 11:50 AM

Hiya everyone! Just popping in to see how everyone is. My friend had her baby last night and she's so cute! I can't wait till they visit with us again!
Old 10-03-2009, 02:03 PM

Congrats to your friend and Happy Birthday to the new bub!

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 10-03-2009, 02:26 PM

Hi ladies! hope all is well with everyone.

Jeb - how you feeling today? baby still not ready to make his appearance yet.

NDJ- congrats also on your friend baby.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:47 PM

Daddys- baby is obviously on his on schedule and has yet to give me any signs of his impending arrival.... I wish he didnt like kicking the left side of my ribs so much..oooof!
38 weeks tomorrow.
How have you been?

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 10-04-2009, 06:00 PM

Jeb- I been holding up my husband found some helpful info about his case where he can give back that time and his lawyer file the paper work friday so im praying everything works out in our fav.

Sound like you have yourself a little football player already! don't worry you don't have much longer.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:03 PM

Daddys- thanks girl! I couldnt be happier to have a mini football player- we're huge football players. When he was home, my man and all his boys and his brother in law and cousin would pile in two cars and play football either in Patterson Park or somewhere in the county. I liked to videotape the games. During football season the games would have to be early so we make home in time to watch the game. I cant wait for those Sundays again especially since we'll have a new player! (Or second cheerleader til he's old enough,lol). I see your a Giants girl. Haha, its ok, we can still be friends, go ravens, lol.

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 10-06-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebsGirl83 View Post
Daddys- thanks girl! I couldnt be happier to have a mini football player- we're huge football players. When he was home, my man and all his boys and his brother in law and cousin would pile in two cars and play football either in Patterson Park or somewhere in the county. I liked to videotape the games. During football season the games would have to be early so we make home in time to watch the game. I cant wait for those Sundays again especially since we'll have a new player! (Or second cheerleader til he's old enough,lol). I see your a Giants girl. Haha, its ok, we can still be friends, go ravens, lol.

Yes im a die heart Giants fan and my husband. But i also like the ravens matter of fact i pick them in one of my fantasy football picks over the weekend. I hope all is well with you.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:49 PM

Ladies!
Id like to formally announce the arrival of me and Big Jebs bouncing bambino. Little Jeb arrived this morning at 7:19am on October 7th, 2009, weighing 7lbs 9ounces. Oh and also... no epidural for mommy because of complications due to my gunshot wound... how ironic lol. He is fine and healthy, I am tired, fine, and healthy. More to come!
Hole you are well!

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 10-07-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebsGirl83 View Post
Ladies!
Id like to formally announce the arrival of me and Big Jebs bouncing bambino. Little Jeb arrived this morning at 7:19am on October 7th, 2009, weighing 7lbs 9ounces. Oh and also... no epidural for mommy because of complications due to my gunshot wound... how ironic lol. He is fine and healthy, I am tired, fine, and healthy. More to come!
Hole you are well!

Congrats! Jeb on baby jeb arrival Now you have your little football player.

Baby jeb!

Last edited by daddy girl; 10-07-2009 at 01:50 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to daddy girl For This Useful Post:
JebsGirl83 (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 04:14 PM

Awwwweeee! Congrats girl! And welcome to the world baby Jeb!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:11 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!

It seems like we were just talking about this the other day and now POOF! A baby PTOer. haha. I'm glad everyone ended up happy and healthy!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChickfromMD For This Useful Post:
JebsGirl83 (10-07-2009)
Closed Thread