Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 PM

Ok Thanks, the funny thing is, is that I called the prison yesterday about this & when I got home I received his letter but it was stamped 4/22/09 and he receved my letter sent last saturday , but thankls for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy girl View Post
HI No they don't have the right to open out going mail. my fiance is at mcih and they always having problems with giving the inmate there mail. my baby write a a.r.p. up on them. so if your fiance don't get his mail or the mail he's send you look like they open it before you got it tell him to write up that a.r.p. on them.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 12:51 PM

Hopefully everything works out for the best for you.... My fiance is at MCTC but I do not know much about the wedding things... Good Luck!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:08 AM

I got a letter from the chaplin at mctc telling me all the stuff i had to do. Its so overwelming cause it seems like so much. We been talking about it but he wants to wait til he gets out so we can have a real pretty wedding but I wanna be his wife no matter where it is. My only problem is th time being so late and not being able to dress up or take that many pictures. But I guess thats just something I am going to have to get over
Old 05-11-2009, 11:43 AM

I definately feel you on that but I am dressing up(Nothing revealing) and you can bring 1 disposible camera unopened. I intend on having a big wedding once my fiance comes home anyway, so if you wanna be his wife then go for it girlie cause I sho am. I went & got our certificate this past friday, so good luck let me know if you need help with anything.....

Mrs. Briscoe
The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy616 For This Useful Post:
soon2bmrs.tobat (05-12-2009)
Old 05-12-2009, 09:50 AM

I really need help with everything ha-ha. See im from Delaware so the only thing I know about Hagerstown is the prison and I learned that from map quest.So if you could give me the basic stuff please it would help me so much. Thank you
Old 05-12-2009, 02:35 PM
It's us against the world

The address for washington county court of clerk office is 95, washington street. the phone number is (301) 733-8660 you must have both your social security numbers and $60.00 fee for the marriage license once you get the license make a copy and send it along with your letter to be married and the date you wanted. make sure your fiance wrote his letter already and send it to the warden. i post more info on here you can also look at that to. if you need anymore help please pm and let me know. i also post a reverend her name is rev.debby if you would like to used her.
soon2bmrs.tobat (05-13-2009)