Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:10 PM

Hi Maryland. I've returned safely from my visit to KY. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed seeing my brother and his family.

I also have a request, I'm going through something right now. I'd really appreicate it if you would send positive thoughts and energy in my direction. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2004, 06:51 AM
Donation Award 

nubiantwin

Glad you had lots of fun and enjoyed being with your family!

Now...concerned about you! Please feel the positive strength and energy I am sending your way! Hope things are ok! We are here for you!
Old 12-01-2004, 07:53 AM
LIVE 4 QUISE..DIE 4 QUISE

Hello Nubiantwin.....im Glad You Had A Wonderful And Safe Trip......i Hope That Things Will Begin To Look Brighter For You.....always Remember That This Too Shall Pass.....i Will Keep You In My Thoughts And Prayers....
Old 12-01-2004, 05:31 PM

Thanks kintml2u and Quise Girl. I really appreciate it.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:41 AM

Nubiantwin.......i Hope You Are Feeling Better......
Old 12-03-2004, 04:45 PM

Quise Girl thanks for thinking of me. I'm holding on. But I'm dealing.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:34 AM

I Hope Everyone Had A Wonderful Weekend. I Didnt Have Too Much Fun Standing In Long Lines On Sat. And Sun.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:28 PM
LOVE QUEENIE

HOW WAS EVERYONES WEEKEND??? MINE WAS GREAT!... FRIDAY NIGHT I WENT OVER MY GIRLFRIEND JACKIES HOUSE AND WE CHILLED OUT AND TALKED AND OUR KIDS PLAYED WITH EACH OTHER. SATURDAY I WENT AND SAW MY BABY ROCK!!! AT ECI.. THEN AFTER WE GOT HOME I TOOK ROCKS DAUGHTER AND MY OLDER DAUGHTER BOWLING IT WAS SOOOO CUTE. MY OLDER DAUGHTERS SCORE WAS A 12 IN ONE GAME ! LOL BUT THEY HAD FUN. THEN WE CAME HOME AND SHE SPENT THE NIGHT AND WE PUT UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE. SUNDAY I MISSED CHURCH ( DUE TO STAYING UP TILL 2 AM! I KNOW A POOR EXCUSS) BUT ANYWAY I TOOK THE KIDS TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT MCDONALDS THEN ME AND ROCKS DAUGHTER WENT TO ROCKS MOTHERS HOUSE FOR A BABY SHOWER.. FOR THE FAMILY.. THAT FELT GOOD THAT SHE INVITED ME TO IT... I WAS TIERD BUT THAT WAS MY WEEKEND..!
Old 12-20-2004, 08:08 PM

Saturday I took my niece shopping at the mall. She wanted to buy something for her mother. That was fun. She's has such good fashion sense. She purchased an out fit for her mother right down to the boots. LOL! The we picked up my aunt and ate at one of those all you can eat buffets. Sunday I spent time with my brother and two of my aunts. It was a very nice weekend.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:28 PM

Hi Maryland. I hope everyone has a happy, safe, and enjoyable weekend. I'm off to spend time with my brother and his family in NM. I'm really looking forward to it. Take care everyone.
Old 12-24-2004, 10:33 AM
LOVE QUEENIE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO!... AND EVERYONE DOES! A BLESSED SAFE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!.... MY DAUGHTER WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND STARTED CRYING SAYING SANTA DIDNT COME.. I WAS LIKE GIRL SANTA COMES TOMMOROW AND SHE SAID "OH" AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP.. LOL.. TODAY I WORK BOTH MY JOBS I DONT GET OFF TILL 11 PM.. MY NEICES ARE MAKEING CHRISTMAS COOKIES FOR "SANTA" AND LETTING MY OLDER DAUGHTER HELP. WHEN I GET OFF IM GOING TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE WHERE I STASHED ALL THERE GIFTS AT PUTTING THEM UNDER THE TREE AND TRY TO GET SOME REST. CHRISTMAS DAY IM COOKING A HUGE BREAKFAST, GOING TO MY AUNTS , MY SISTERS, AND PROBABLY STOP BY ROCKS MOTHERS HOUSE. SUNDAY I HOPE TO CHILL!!!!!!! WHATS EVERYONE ELSES PLANS? OH AND NUBIANTWIN.. WE GOT TO HIT ONE OF THOSE ALL YOU CAN EAT JOINTS UP... YOU KNOW IM BIG I LOVE TO EAT HAHA..
Old 12-28-2004, 04:33 PM

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!! I Havnt Been On In A While Because I Dont Have The Internet At Home And Since School Is Out Until Jan. 26 I Have To Be Patient. Lovemyrock I Miss Talking To You So Much. Nubiantwin I Hope You Are Doing Well Hopefuly Ill Be Getting On A LOT More Because I Miss Pto Som Much. Happy Holidays Again!!!!!!!

Last edited by QUISE GIRL; 12-28-2004 at 04:36 PM..
Old 01-05-2005, 04:34 PM

Hi everyone. I'm back! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable break. Last weekend I was in New Mexico enjoying the sights, sounds, and taste that it had to offer. It was a real enjoyable time. I'm looking forward to going again. LoveMyRock just name the time and place. QuiseGirl, I've missed you too. I hope all is well.

Last edited by nubiantwin; 01-05-2005 at 04:36 PM..
Old 01-07-2005, 09:11 PM

What's up Maryland. This weekend I'm not planning to much of anything. I need to unpack and straighten up. So this weekend will probably be a slow one for me. And that's not necessarily a bad thing either. But I'll probably wind up visiting some friends which is cool too. Take care and have a safe and pleasant weekend everybody.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:40 AM

Goodmorning Maryland. Well as you know yesterday I said I'd have a laid back weekend. NOT! I'm here at work at the request of my supervisor. But it's all good. I know I can find something to do with the overtime pay. LOL! Have a great day everybody.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:47 AM

Hello All.........i Just Wanted To Say I Miss You All So Much........i Have One Week Left Until Im Back In School.........hopefully Itll Fly By Quick. Talk To You All Sonn......have A Wonderful Day!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 04:01 PM

Hi Maryland! Sorry I've been MIA. Last week was very hectic for me. I was at work basically Monday through Sunday. I was so tired by the time I got home. Hope everyone is doing ok.