Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 02:37 PM

Hello. I am needing help with info on marraige at JCI jessup and what goes on at a parole hearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattiD1157 View Post
I want to welcome all the new members to PTO. Yes, msj, PTO is a wonderful site and very helpful. I have and would continue to recommend this site to all that I have met and will meet in the future that have a loved one incarcerated. When I first joined I felt that I was the only one that was going through so many issues. I found out that I am not or will I ever be the only one. I am very thankful for this site and any time I can help anyone I am always more than willing. If there are any questions that you can't find the answers to here, I will do what I can to find them and if I can't find them I will direct you to someone that may be able to help.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2013, 04:06 PM

My boyfriend's at JCI and they do have marriage ceremonies there. At parole hearings they look at all of the evidence in their case, what they are doing now and have done in the past. Violent offenders they like to keep in to use as an example. You can speak to the parole officers before your guy goes up for parole but you can't be at the actual hearing. They don't give the guys an exact date for the hearing just the month or around that time and then you sit and wait for them to be called-it sucks. Good Luck
Old 05-09-2015, 01:45 AM

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have a friend in North Branch right now, in since '98. Anyway just found this group and wanted to say hi to everyone!
Old 05-11-2015, 12:10 PM

Default Hello

My brother is in North Branch, in MD. Is this the location of your friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensfan76 View Post
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have a friend in North Branch right now, in since '98. Anyway just found this group and wanted to say hi to everyone!
Closed Thread