Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
Hi all, didn't read all the posts. GF is in jail in Oakland County, MI. She was dodging her PBTs by drinking at night and they surprised her with an ETG one day. She was doing so well recovering from heroin addiction but the drinking was turning into a more frequent clutch.

She'll be away from me for 6 months. We're talking on the phone a lot. I've always loved her but we both know that it's the price of addiction. I'm hoping to work a side job to save up and leave Michigan. We both need a fresh start. By the time she is out she will almost have an entire year drug free. It sounds weak but she is a better more caring and understanding person each month.

She signed an exparte guardianship with her grandmom and she's afraid it will turn to full guardianship. She also wants to take care of other warrants.

I'll be reading the rest of you guys's posts. It sucks going to a cold bed.

I feel ya brotha my gf is here in a CA state prison we both are Heroin addicts too she will have 6 months clean when she paroles the judge made her serve her violation in state prison and county jail which was messed up but thats the price you pay right .. Iím going on almost 2 months clean and come here too and read post its comforting and I know how it feels to go to bed alone for me itís hard to sleep at night I donít think I will ever get used to it I miss that girl so damn bad Iím just trying to stay strong itís all I can do for us both use this place to talk and vent it helps ...stay strong and have a good day
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2018, 03:56 PM
AmyLynn

For all you guys here that are holding down your loved one and fighting other battles keep the faith. I hope only good things come yalls way. It was refreshing to see how many strong faithful men there actually are here. This is my 1st time venturing over here to read from a man's perspective. Thank u for sharing with us and hold tight.
miamac (03-23-2018), WaitingWilkes (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMe81 View Post
For all you guys here that are holding down your loved one and fighting other battles keep the faith. I hope only good things come yalls way. It was refreshing to see how many strong faithful men there actually are here. This is my 1st time venturing over here to read from a man's perspective. Thank u for sharing with us and hold tight.
Everybody's welcome in the Men's (Hurt) Locker Room!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
ItsMe81 (03-23-2018), maytayah (05-08-2018), miamac (05-08-2018)
Old 05-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 17,063 Times in 6,299 Posts

Helllllooooo husbands, boyfriends, good friends and partners of our female inmates! How's it going? Anyone have news to share? A grievance to air? A joke? A song to get stuck in our head?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
ItsMe81 (05-08-2018), sidewalker (05-08-2018)
Old 05-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 17,063 Times in 6,299 Posts

I'm just going to put this here. Maybe y'all can relate.
(pssst...it's OK to chat even when MissingDee is a little missing)
Attached Images
File Type: gif toon-3469.gif (22.6 KB, 7 views)