Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Arkansas should be posted here.

Old 05-19-2019, 01:54 PM

Default Arkansas early release May 2019

I would like any information on Arkansas early release May 2019, please. The only thing I can find here is outdated.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2019, 04:59 PM

Default #new to this

Hi, I hope Iím not bothering you, but Iím a little desperate to find anything about may 2019 early release. My son asked me to see what I could find last night during our phone call and I looked up info until right before I saw him today. Still donít know anything other than the pdf file I found on here. Thereís so little I can do to help him, every tiny thing Iím able to do makes it just that much easier for me. Heís supposed to call me tonight again to see if I was able to find out anything.

Please. If you see this and scared to register, donít be. I only joined today but these people donít bite and I really want and need help.

Heís in the work release program at Benton, approved for parole about a month ago, and his release date is August 2019.

Specifically, I need the date list is released, where to call, and if I, as his mother, am able to get the info or will he receive it first.

Again ANY info is welcomed or any contacts who might could help.

Thank you in advance,
Cara
Old 05-21-2019, 03:03 PM

i was told there a list and a epa kickout this month of may 2019 does anybody know anything about it????
Old 05-22-2019, 10:54 AM

Iím here looking for the same info. My son told me at first itíd be around the 20th then later said not until after the holiday. But Iíd like to find out something more definite.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpace1974 View Post
Hi, I hope Iím not bothering you, but Iím a little desperate to find anything about may 2019 early release. My son asked me to see what I could find last night during our phone call and I looked up info until right before I saw him today. Still donít know anything other than the pdf file I found on here. Thereís so little I can do to help him, every tiny thing Iím able to do makes it just that much easier for me. Heís supposed to call me tonight again to see if I was able to find out anything.

Please. If you see this and scared to register, donít be. I only joined today but these people donít bite and I really want and need help.

Heís in the work release program at Benton, approved for parole about a month ago, and his release date is August 2019.

Specifically, I need the date list is released, where to call, and if I, as his mother, am able to get the info or will he receive it first.

Again ANY info is welcomed or any contacts who might could help.
Thank you in advance,
Cara

You sound like me. My son was at Benton now heís back at Varner and was approved for parole in March. On pins and needles waiting to find out the early kickout date. Iíll be checking.
Old 05-26-2019, 11:10 AM

Call Wendy Kelley office Tuesday. The secretary said they’ll have the list