Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Forever and For Always

Question Food visits?? Just looking for extra time!

Hey ya'll.... I've been trying to find every way possible to get more time with my husband and I recently heard about a "food visit" that some prisons do. Can ya'll tell me if you know what prisons do it and when? OR if there is another event that the prisons do so that you can get more than your 2 hours a week??? My husband is in the Ferguson Unit in Midway right now.

thanx!!!
Sponsored Links