Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Maryland that do not fit into any other Maryland sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:31 PM
FOREVER HIS LADY

Jebs- I am sorry that you are going thru this and seems like u are alone. Did u say that he was in Towson? My bro was in there for 18 months a few years ago. Men are not the most feeling creaturs in the world. I am sure he wants to be there he just does not know how. Hugs to u sweetie!

Well on my front Jeff is doing well tonight we talked for an hour. I swear I live for those calls and to be able to hear his voice. Still no list so it looks like I will be staying my butt in bmore and not cumberland this weekend. For the ladies making the trip be safe!!!! Well I need to write to him before I hit the hay. Night ladies

~FOREVER AND ALWAYS I WILL BE HIS~
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 10:51 AM

Jebs, I'm sorry you're feeling so alone. I can assure that you're not. All of us are here to support you. I don't know what it's like to have a baby without your man beside you, but I do know what it's like to be a child's only parent for a time. It's rough and it's OK for you to have down days (or weeks). ((hugs))

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so excited that this week is over!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:34 PM

Hey ladies! It's Friday posting hour! I don't have much planned for tonight yet, even though one of my friends wants to go to the movies...I don't think I feel like sitting around for 2 hours in a crowded movie theater. I might be slightly anti-social like that. haha. My cousin did NOT have the baby last night - the doctor sent her home from the hospital, so she was stressing for nothing. She only has a few weeks to go though, so it should be getting exciting! : )

Speaking of babies...Jebs, I'm sorry you were having a down day but hopefully you're feeling better now. If you want your parents in your life, maybe they'll change their minds once they see that little angel of yours!!! My parents are quite the opposite...the other day, my mom told me I should go out and have a one night stand with someone so I can use him to get pregnant! haha. She can't STAND that I don't have a kid. Everyone has to do things on their own time though, and you have to do what's right for you and the baby. This is THEIR problem, not yours...they own it! There's nothing you can do about that situation, so try not to stress these things you can't control!

Besides, don't you watch Sex and the City girl? Family is what you make it! : ) You've got your PTO family and your girlfriends and soon you'll have your own little family once you have that baby! Are you having a boy or are a girl? Aren't you due pretty soon??

I think sometimes our dudes think we have it easy because we're "free" - so our problems seem so minor compared to all this stuff they're going through. I was complaining about something to my man the other day and he was like, "Well, at least you're free"...and I'm like, "Well, I'm really not...I'm doing this time with you because I CHOOSE to do it, no one is MAKING me do it - how crazy am I??" haha. That usually shuts him up pretty quick. Also, I definitely remind him that HE caused this situation for himself when he wants to start bitching about how I'm free and I don't have any problems (I know that isn't necessarily the good girlfriend thing to do, but it's true!). Tell him what you expect from him, and how it feels when he's not sympathetic and supportive or whatever. Maybe he's turned off his sympathetic side to help him deal with his situation. I don't know. At any rate...things will be fine, girl. Soon you'll have an adorable little baby to gush over and it will so be worth it! : )
Old 07-31-2009, 07:01 PM

doing my nightly check in. Going to work in the morning and then going for a visit afterwards. Hoping we have a good visit, we have not seen each other for three weeks and alot has happenned since then, and to top it off, he said something stupid on the phone and made me angry so I had an attitude when we got off the phone. If I dont talk to him before the visit tomorrow, i can only imagine how our visit will start.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:19 PM

Evening folks! Just checking in before I go curl up in bed and watch some tv. I'm tired today, but I think I'm just mostly run down from my long week. I can't wait till tomorrow afternoon so I can see my babes.

Hope everyone has a great evening!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:06 PM

thanks ladies- feeling a little better today
Does anyone know if when I go to the hospital if I can forward his call from the house to my cell? I have Verizon at the house and At&t cell. Could I do a prepaid phone for those couple of days? Anyone know a loop hole? I feel like that might ease his mind a little and include him as much as possible. Again, thanks for your support and understanding with the last post- Ill try to keep my hormonal breakdowns to a minimum over these last two months!! Im sick of being pregnant!!!
Hope you all are doing well, you and your loved ones are in my prayers every night!

Happy family,
just waiting for Daddy
Old 08-01-2009, 01:09 AM

Jebsgirl,

Verizon offers call forwarding, but it is a fee of like $4.50 a month. You need to give them a call to set it up.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:13 AM
FOREVER HIS LADY

Jeb's ms is so right! You can forward but, it takes a few days to set it up. Your in my prayers too! Girl break down as much as u need to with us we are family!

Chick- I hear ya on the staying home. I was so tired last night. I stayed in and just relaxed. It was my cousins birthday and I was just too tired to move.

I had a battle with verizon wireless yesturday. Long story short I was so pissed I cancelled my service with them and went to cricket. I got a new phone and a new number which honey is very happy about. I had some ex's that had my number and hunny did not like that. I can understand why so I had no problem changing the number at all.

Please forgive me but, one of you wonderful ladies posted about us being free so we have all this time. Yeah right!!! I am in the same boat. He has been asking me for pics, and other stuff. He is like everyday asking me and I am like baby I will get to that. Good grief ya have like so many pics of me already.

As you all know my world is Jeff! Well we never fight I mean never fight. As you ladies know me and him where together before he went in. When we were together way back when I never wanted for anything. He did everything a girl could want and more. He took very good care of me. Not just buying me things but, he was always there for me. Now is my time to be there for him! He hates that he can't do anything for me in there. I told him that I will send him some money and he was like ummm no u won't! This is where the conversation went very down the hill...... He was explaining to me how he is the man and it's pissing him off because HE was the one who did everything for me and he hates this. Well the big Italian mouth I have started in like well get off you fing soap box and let me do something for you. He said you do everything what possibly more can you do for me? AND STOP CUSSING AT ME!!!! He hates when I cuss. He has never asked me to do anything, I do it because I want to! He is also all upset because his parents and I have hired a lawyer for him so he was like I am not signing the paper because it is costing too much. Ummmm yes you are!!!! He is just feeling helpless and that is not a feeling he is use to at all. Yes I do pay for things for him but, not alone. His parents help out so much. We split packages, money, lawyer. Ok yes I spend so much to talk to him but, that is not his fault! His packages are simple...... just little things he wants, he is very low matience. I was like if you were out here would I want or need for anything???? His answer NO ok then you will not want or need. I am very realistic about what I can do. I do not go without so he can have. I don't throw all this money on his books. I just want him to have the little extras. Thanks for letting me vent my gals. Hopefully he will call tonight so we can talk.

Another week and no list in the computer. They do have it now and it is right so they assured me by next weekend it will be in!!!
Have a great day ladies. Have safe trips.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:17 AM
FOREVER HIS LADY

sorry my post was so long!!!!

Old 08-01-2009, 08:56 AM

Happy Saturday, ladies. I hope eeryone is enjoying thier weekend visits! I am so jealous I miss my man so much!

I have a nothing day plannes. Sure there are lots of things I could be doing but f*** them. I feel like being lazy today so I think that is what I want.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:08 PM

Hey ladies. Hope you all are doing well..or as well as can be expected.

So Family Day was yesterday! It was the most wonderful day besides the fact that his boys are BAD! They made my daughter cry twice, calling me big-butt and telling me I shouldn't eat lunch, I should skip a few meals and then asked my husband "what are you doing with that 'thing'" referring to me. The little one was throwing balls at me the entire day, but my honey came to my rescue. He wouldn't leave my side, so that he could stop every ball they threw. We have a lot of work to do with those boys once he is home. They are raised by their grandfather and he is a PIG. Racist and sexist. They have been taught some really bad things, but as bad as they are, my husband is exactly the opposite. It really just amazed me how well he handled everything. He was able to run to my daughter and cheer her up everytime they upset her, play games with ALL the kids, not just ours (which made me wonder where the other kids' fathers were) and still make me feel important. He is just a good person. All the other guys are calling him "father of the year" now because he had all the kids playing wiffle ball, while the other kids' fathers were making out with their girlfriends or something. Not to mention - DAMN HE IS SEXY!!!! His boys were trying to show off, thinkin they are tough so my baby is like "let me see your muscles then" and when they showed him he said "that's not a muscle, this is" then the boys were saying something about have a 2-pack, and one of them ran over to my honey and pulled his shirt up and I almost hit the floor! DAMN HUNNEY!!!! Washboard and everything. HAHA. But leaving was so hard! I cried in his arms for 10 minutes, not wanting to let him go. He said afterwards on the phone, that all he could do was keep walking so we didn't see that he was crying too. Then we are waiting to get out of there and his younger boy asks me if anyone has ever escaped from there and everyone started laughing, and I told him I didn't think so and he says "daddy should break his nose and when they take him to the hospital he could run, or even better, the next time we come here we can bring a big trash bag and he could get in and we will just take him out" LOL. Too cute!

We really need a positive result at Parole. I can't wait a whole year to experience that again!

Last edited by GreensGirl217; 08-03-2009 at 01:11 PM..
Old 08-04-2009, 07:57 PM

Hey Greens! Glad to hear that your family visit was pretty great - despite those little guys being a handful! It sounds like they need a positive influence in their lives so they can learn to treat people nicer!!! I know I mentioned this before, but I love watching my man be a dad...it just adds another dimension to him and gives me more of a reason to adore him. Sounds like yours is the same way! : )

I know what you mean about the muscles...my man is totally getting ripped and I can't get enough of him...but it makes me feel a little BLAH though! haha. I'm trying to use it as motivation to exercise more and eat better - but damn, sometimes it's tough to stay motivated!

By the way, there's a new check-in post in the MD Forum for August...so that's probably why people haven't responded to this one congratulating you on your great family day!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:11 AM

Glad you had a great Family Day!
Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 AM

hey things are ok i guess...i havent spoken to my husband in 2weeks he just transfer to doc so im just waiting for him to call me!! or atleast to hear from parole
Old 10-05-2009, 12:26 PM
MOE IS MY LIFE 4 EVER

HOws My maN? Hummmm? Dunno I know health wise he is doing good because his mom, dad, and son went to go see him....... HavE i VisTed HiM RecEntLy? uh no I recently lost my J-O-B so I havent been able to go see him cause I have been working real hard to help cover the bills that I do have. Its been hard but I have faith in God and he has helped me in misterious ways.......... HoW aM i HanDLinG thAnGs? pretty well its only as hard as you make it!!! Real talk now, situations with him one day at a time. PRAYING ( he is hard to be with )
Old 10-09-2009, 09:10 AM

Things are good...even though he is out in western maryland at north branch we are still going strong... I love him and he loves me we ain't going nowhere

Old 10-19-2009, 07:04 AM

Hi everyone, i mostly talk on the immigration form. my bf is in upper marlboro has been since july 30, 09 while in there ICE put a hold on him. when he goes to court on oct 30 they will dismiss his case. then the real problem begins he is from Nigeria and has been in this country for 25 years and NEVER took the time to get a green card duh.....what was he thinking or not!!! anyway he has been arrested many many times not for feloney's but for stupid things i think the immigration judge will see this as grounds to deport him. though i would share with my md peeps.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:13 AM

Figured I'd introduce myself, my name is Heather and I'll probably be a frequent poster my man is at JCI.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:02 PM
BJ's ride or die chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathUHHH View Post
Figured I'd introduce myself, my name is Heather and I'll probably be a frequent poster my man is at JCI.
Hey Heather my name is Chernice and my husband is also at JCI. im there almost every odd day. hope to see you there. just remember keep your head up and we are all in this together!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 06:48 PM
FOREVER HIS LADY

Hi Heather!!!!! Welcome. My man use to be at JCI- I miss those days!!!!! My man is now at NBCI!!!! Only a hug from him now But welcome!!!! Hope you are doing well!

Old 10-20-2009, 06:49 PM
FOREVER HIS LADY

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee98 View Post
Things are good...even though he is out in western maryland at north branch we are still going strong... I love him and he loves me we ain't going nowhere

Hey girl my man is at NBCI too!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 01:35 PM

Hey Ladies,

I am new to the Maryland Forum. I am addicted to this site now. I joined a couple of weeks ago and I am glad that I have found a home where their are people in my situation that can understand my struggle.

My fiance went up for parole and was supposed to come home in December but the second commissioner denied him so he won't be coming home until October 2011. The only bright side to this situation is he is still only 35 minutes away from me and I can still visit him twice a week. He took the news way better than I did. I have tried to be positive but every since his decision came back his attitude has been a little different is this something common? I have never been through this before and all he keeps saying is in 12 months I will be home in your arms but his actions are saying something totally different then his words. What do you think?

Last edited by Jay'sLady; 10-21-2009 at 02:00 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 AM

my man is doing ok! i guess u can say
i seen him on friday and i feel like dis bad dream is never going to end
ughhh if parole dont hurry up and approve him i feel like im going to loose it