Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Adult Children and Siblings of Inmates
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Adult Children and Siblings of Inmates For Adult Children, brothers and sisters of prisoners

Old 07-01-2012, 03:46 PM

Default Murder??

I would like to know (private message if you want) How many siblings are being accused of first degree murder?? I would really really like to talk to smoebody who understands how i feel.....
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2012, 05:38 PM

I don't know how to PM, but my brother is down for murder. He's a lifer in Georgia.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:42 PM

I have a nephew but he is like my brother,he was locked up at 16 years old he is now in his early 40s..
Old 07-20-2012, 11:44 AM

Default Brother guilty of Murder

My brother was recently convicted of Murder last month and he is only 28 years old. This has been very hard on our family and his two children. If you want to talk more you can PM me. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buds_Sister View Post
I would like to know (private message if you want) How many siblings are being accused of first degree murder?? I would really really like to talk to smoebody who understands how i feel.....
Old 07-20-2012, 01:19 PM

My older brother is doing 16 to life for murder he has been down for 9 yrs now

dont matter the distance or time ill be here waiting for you my love <3
Old 07-26-2012, 06:30 PM

My Brother was just sentenced to life on 6/2012 for a murder in 2006. It's a very sad story. I'd be glad to talk to you. It is hard. My brother is mentally ill and did this during a psychotic break after going to the hospital and begging to be hospitalized. The judge threw out all the mental health reports and the DA called him a thug. Our system is inhumane. He did wrong but should be in a hospital.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PBslilsister For This Useful Post:
bumblebee37 (11-30-2013), Heartsick_in_MD (11-19-2013), ImJustMe123 (11-20-2013), liveweyerd (06-03-2019), MonalovesMiguel (04-08-2013)
Old 01-09-2013, 11:16 PM

My brother in is jail and has been charged with first degree murder. They just now picked him up after seven years and I'm so lost. I don't know how to help him. we can't afford a lawyer but I don't believe he committed this crime. I don't want to lose my big brother but I'm losing hope fast. His first court date is in two weeks...
Old 01-09-2013, 11:18 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBslilsister View Post
My Brother was just sentenced to life on 6/2012 for a murder in 2006. It's a very sad story. I'd be glad to talk to you. It is hard. My brother is mentally ill and did this during a psychotic break after going to the hospital and begging to be hospitalized. The judge threw out all the mental health reports and the DA called him a thug. Our system is inhumane. He did wrong but should be in a hospital.
This is horrible! I am so sorry! Your brother should have never been put in jail. The "justice system" is so unfair and corrupt!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brandikins For This Useful Post:
MonalovesMiguel (04-08-2013), Sheryl P. (01-20-2013)
Old 01-20-2013, 03:01 AM

My cousin is facing Captial Murder charges. He went in when he was 18. He was involved in a gang and they druged him up. He doesn't remember what happen. Its very hard on the whole family cuz he's just a kid. He's a very caring individual i believe he is innocent. The victims family is harrassing us when we go to his court hearings. They spit at him call him all sorts of names. Its really sad. He has been in for 9 months already.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,954 Times in 2,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divamc View Post
I don't know how to PM, but my brother is down for murder. He's a lifer in Georgia.
To send a p.m. you click on their name (in the upper left of post) and then options will come up.P.M. is second and says p.m. member in private.
Click this and a screen will open.Type your message,hit send and you can see sent messages if you click on that option to the left of your screen(once the messaging screen comes up).
This is a good opinion to discuss things that you don't want out there in the general forum or things that are "off topic".
Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 AM

My brother was convicted of murder in 1999 and sentenced to 50 years.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:19 AM

my nephew was convicted of murder in 2013 BUT his girl friend committed suicide and he was unjustly convicted. We think she intended murder/suicide. The police decided from the 1st day and there has been no hope since. Evidence was concealed or withheld from court. He was give life, 15 years for parole while still grieving her death. We are all devastated.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:43 AM

Default my brother doing life in feds for murder

i realize this thread is old but i wanted to tell my baby brothers story. He got locked up in state in 2010 and came out a gang member. By 2011 he was all in selling drugs, stealing. you name it. He was ordered to kill another member and he did. Almost the entire group was convicted. He got racketeering, conspiracy with intent to deliver, and a felon with a gun. He was sentenced to life in federal without parole.This has destroyed our family.He is 11 yrs younger than me and my other little brother and our mom babied him his entire life. They were super close. 2 yrs ago our mom passed with cancer and he has had to deal with her death alone in a jail cell. i love and miss him but have a hard time with what he did. Since the loss of our mom I've stepped up to try and feel her void for him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigsis2011 For This Useful Post:
AngelMindi (06-10-2019), blondie67FH (06-07-2019), GingerM (06-04-2019), trauma4us (06-03-2019)