Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

View Poll Results: Erotic Letters to Send or Not?
Yes! 378 76.83%
Absolutely Not! 28 5.69%
Yes, but be careful of your words. 86 17.48%
Voters: 492. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2013, 07:20 PM

me and my hubby send xxx letters to one another- never had any issues. I do however think he went a little too far one day when I got a letter and he had outlined his "pito" all across sheet of paper he wrote on. He even made a joke about it in the letter saying that the CO's were probably like WTF is that? lmao! but they sent it out I laughed so hard trying to picture the CO's look on their face when they read that letter or SEEN the outline of his "pito"
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2013, 03:18 AM
Account Closed

I have sent a couple dirty lines here and there in our letters. But today I sent a very XXX rated letter. I'm a little shy about it now, and feel a little stupid, but I got needs and plus he's been wanting dirty letters from me I just hope I don't sound stupid to him. I tried
Old 09-27-2013, 09:19 PM

I've sent them b4, and mine were pretty graphic!!! I never knew they could get in trouble 4 that, my man hasn't so far. Go 4 it!!! It's as close as we're gonna get so take advantage of it and keep things spicy!!!
Madisontheresa (10-05-2017)
Old 09-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Account Closed

We have fun writing erotic letters every now and then. One thing we started doing was writing one together so I write some, send it, then he adds to it, and so it goes. It's as close as we can get to being that way with each other right now and has been a lot of fun. He loves reading the stuff that I write and I really love the stuff he comes up with. We get pretty detailed too. Have fun with it. We have never gotten in any trouble and the letters have always gone through
Old 10-01-2013, 11:55 AM

My man has never gotten into any trouble for our letters, one did come up missing though, he never got it and it never got sent back, just lost in the mail. I am extremely graphic
He Loves them...we don't do it everyday, just more of a surprise random thing. We always tell each other on the phone, when we mailed one out, it builds the anticipation, like foreplay kinda

AND I must add I agree with Patty please don't use Hoochy mail. someone mentioned that to me one time, so I went there to check it out. I'd rather send nothing at all than that
Old 11-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Account Closed

Default Erotic letters

My husband sends VERY erotic letters to me. Mmmm....love that. Lol. He is in the state of Oregon at a max prison. On the other hand if I send them to him they are often sent back with a letter stating that I have violated mail rules. My husband never gets in trouble for it but I have stopped sending explicit letters so as not to run the risk of having this affect my visiting status and to keep my husband and myself under the radar. I would be very careful with this. Obviously some states are more lenient, but not all of them are like that.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:16 AM

Funny, I've sent one erotic letter to my husband in Ft Leavenworth and he never got it! But I never got it back either.....
Old 11-11-2013, 07:01 PM

Exclamation Stateville Prison

Does anyone know about Stateville Prison?
Old 12-04-2013, 04:12 AM

hoochymail rocks of y'all are shy about writing. I love writing about my fantasies to my man. To tell him about my dreams of he and I. And he loves reading them.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:52 AM

loved hearing this since I just, out of the blue sent some very erotic pages to my Honey and after i wrote it, told him in the letter I hope you get this and i didn't cross the line lol he is in a nys prison so far i haven't heard back But i 'm looking forward to his response i know he never expected it so this should be fun thanks all for sharing and btw what is jpay?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:18 PM

We love to write XXX letters about fantasies soon to come and about things we have done in the past! We had the best sex ever, and I know we will very soon! Can't wait to have his child!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:45 PM

jpay is a company that u can send money to inmates. I'd use access corrections. Money sent to their books gets there faster than jpay. I've never had a problem with access corrections while with jpay I've had nothing but issues
Old 12-23-2013, 09:38 AM

How do you usually start them? That's the hardest part for me starting the letter!
Old 12-30-2013, 09:59 AM

I start mine like I normally would then either tell him I was dreaming of him last night or I was thinking about him then just flow right into it
Old 03-20-2014, 02:23 PM

so we are mostly co writing a story together since we are really into books and its a bit on the erotic side. I got one of letters today and I read and looked around like damn wow.Left me smiling all day. We have just started this and I find it very fun and releasing to do.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:28 PM

We send and receive "Erotic" letters. He absolutely loves them! We get pretty explicit at times and have no had any problems getting the letters through. Imagine, Write, Enjoy!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:15 PM

im on the fence on this one= new facilitiy and i don't know how "cool" the CO/going over the mail would be? i know in the county jail i got letters sent back for just having perfume on them..so i could only imagine "naughty" letters would not go thru to him? for now, i don't want to run risk of him not getting the letters or him getting in some kind of trouble or compromising any chance i have of visiting him...if time tells, more of a "relaxed- not so strict" facility ( it is min. security so i don't know if that makes diff) then i will revisit that topic. for now playing safe/chicken LOL
Old 04-03-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charok1 View Post
im on the fence on this one= new facilitiy and i don't know how "cool" the CO/going over the mail would be? i know in the county jail i got letters sent back for just having perfume on them..so i could only imagine "naughty" letters would not go thru to him? for now, i don't want to run risk of him not getting the letters or him getting in some kind of trouble or compromising any chance i have of visiting him...if time tells, more of a "relaxed- not so strict" facility ( it is min. security so i don't know if that makes diff) then i will revisit that topic. for now playing safe/chicken LOL
I don't think he would get in any kind of trouble, the most they will do is send the letter back if it is not allowed. My Anthony is in a Level 2 and my "naughty" letters get through just fine.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:36 PM

We send super dirty letters back and forth. Its awesome!
Old 04-17-2014, 03:24 PM

I write erotic letters like many others here.
I started out writing them carefully worded
when he was in county. Then I just let it
rip but wld use x to mark out one letter.
My guy just arrived to a yard I'm starting
out light and soon I'll let it all out. LOL
Old 05-07-2014, 07:24 PM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,414 Times in 1,300 Posts

Maybe i am a fuddy duddy but we don't do that. The way I look at it is that is our private life. We remember when..those wonderful tender times... don't get me wrong. But they have taken away everything else- they can lock up his stuff, put in "the hole", strip him naked, count all his tattoos, listen to our phone calls, read our mail, know how much money we have on his books, know what he eats and drinks and when he showers and pees and poos... but by golly they can't have THAT. They have taken everything else but not the most private part of our union. I just can't.
And for those that think "aww it's just words on paper..." well then so it is for you. Just not for us.
I am so glad so many of you can be open like that. I just can't.

Last edited by jadah; 05-07-2014 at 07:26 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jadah For This Useful Post:
charok1 (05-07-2014), Maushel (08-17-2014), Wendy1918 (05-21-2014)
Old 05-07-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadah View Post
Maybe i am a fuddy duddy but we don't do that. The way I look at it is that is our private life. We remember when..those wonderful tender times... don't get me wrong. But they have taken away everything else- they can lock up his stuff, put in "the hole", strip him naked, count all his tattoos, listen to our phone calls, read our mail, know how much money we have on his books, know what he eats and drinks and when he showers and pees and poos... but by golly they can't have THAT. They have taken everything else but not the most private part of our union. I just can't.
And for those that think "aww it's just words on paper..." well then so it is for you. Just not for us.
I am so glad so many of you can be open like that. I just can't.
ya know, that is a good point, and totally understand you wanting to keep such a private aspect of your relationship just between you two ( vs you two AND the mailroom employee and who knows who else type prison employees.) not to mention everything else ( phones calls being listened to, visits being watched like a hawk, ect.) the one thing that the DOC can't take from you two. just as the ladies who can totally write their loved ones/keeping the fire alive on paper i understand and respect where you are coming from too. different strokes for different folks and love the views from all sides
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charok1 For This Useful Post:
jadah (05-08-2014), Maushel (08-17-2014)
Old 05-21-2014, 07:20 AM

hehe I was feeling a lil frisky so I sat down with my trusty pen and paper....envelope addressed...will stop by post office today to drop it off. It came out pretty good. Sexxy words for a sexxy man...that came from within me...i know he'll love it!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:15 PM

Yeah we talk like that to each other. I so enjoy it and so does he
Old 06-10-2014, 11:35 PM

hehe he got all my letters. He said "first of all baby....you're crazier than sh*t!" then he asked me how the hell I come up with some of the things I write? I said because I know how to get you all hot and bothered. And I know you love every word!
The Following User Says Thank You to maniacswifey619 For This Useful Post:
Jalyz28 (11-22-2014)