Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

View Poll Results: Erotic Letters to Send or Not?
Yes! 378 76.83%
Absolutely Not! 28 5.69%
Yes, but be careful of your words. 86 17.48%
Voters: 492. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2013, 06:49 AM
98% mean :)
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,054 Times in 1,422 Posts

I send them and emails...very descriptive and nothing has been refused.Use your imagination and go into detail he will love it. That hoochymail site isn't something I'd use doesn't seem to be personal in my opinion.
To be with you will save the day
'Cos I know
When I'm with you again
You just steal my heart away

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2013, 09:24 AM
patiently waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAR11 View Post
Hey there!
So I have been reading and reading and reading and I can not find any recent threads about sending "erotic" letters!
I thought we were not "SUPPOSED" to send them... but my BF is asking for details on things... and have only been giving him enough to keep his attention peaked because I dont want him to get in trouble for something that I have written (...but I really really really want to answer his questions!)
SO!
Do we send them or not?
How far do you take it?
What can they get "in trouble" for?

we send really dirty letters back and forth and have never gotten in trouble!!

True Love Waits..
Old 03-23-2013, 10:29 AM

Staff Superstar Winner Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,580 Times in 1,814 Posts

I have used literotica site and stories there to spice up my stories to him. Not because I lack imagination, but because I lack vocabularity in English. I feel it is not only my pleasure ;-), but my duty too to offer him enough material for fantasies. We are a couple, and we need to have as healthy and active sexlife together, as possible.

Que Fácil Es Amarte
Four years and I'm still wearing the smile you gave me

Check out our

Weekly Postcard Swap 2015

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunflow For This Useful Post:
Maushel (07-11-2013)
Old 03-23-2013, 10:45 AM

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Superstar of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,592 Posts

As much as we would like to, we do not send them. My LO was given the death penalty and is in appeal. As a result, anything that could be interpreted by someone as perverse/questionable...we just don't dare. Since we never know how someone will react, or in what context they may be read, we are very careful. In our case, every letter is not only read by DOC, but copied and saved. In the same way, all telephone calls are not only recorded, but transcripts kept. DOC has conducted an investigation (of me), shown me copies of our letters & transcripts of calls and asked me to explain sections...I really wouldn't want to explain to anyone but my LO what I would like to do with him...

So...What's your point?

Old 03-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Till death do us part

Thanked 2,913 Times in 1,718 Posts

I have had some sent back before for being to graphic lol but we found we can sneak them through by dividing stories up throughout the letters

Holding it down since 2-23-2008[/color]
I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do
The Following User Says Thank You to Hisoneandonly For This Useful Post:
Sunflow (03-23-2013)
Old 03-23-2013, 12:12 PM

Staff Superstar Winner Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,580 Times in 1,814 Posts

Ha ha! Sometimes I feel that we are like teenagers doing things sneakily behind our parents, but now it's DOC that we need to be worried about that will get all upset for us being too frisky. Ha! I'm 37 years old and I need to watch my language with my hubster, so it's pretty ridiculous really

Que Fácil Es Amarte
Four years and I'm still wearing the smile you gave me

Check out our

Weekly Postcard Swap 2015

Old 03-23-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoneandonly View Post
I have had some sent back before for being to graphic lol but we found we can sneak them through by dividing stories up throughout the letters
That sucks girl!

It really annoys me because as much as things like letters and phonecalls are considered a privilege and not a right by the DOC. To be told what we can and can't write to our lo's about, just rubs me up the wrong way. Wouldn't they rather our men relieve tension by reading something sexy and intimate from their partner instead of having it all pent up and taking it out on another inmate in a fight. Censoring the little intimacy couples like us have is petty to me.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:19 PM

I sent him stories, extremely detailed stories, and no trouble at all!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:57 AM

LOL We met online on a social website. I tend to be rather refrained on my main profile, but I have an alternate profile that is my "Evil Twin", and she will say almost anything! I only invite people who I really consider to be my friends and realize the adult comments my "sister" makes are for fun or frustration as the case may be. When I first invited him to be allowed on my "sister's" profile he didn't even realize it was me. He got a really big kick out of it. So, I went to that Hoochie site and made my story be about her and him. I know he will get a huge laugh out of it and it might be a good way to give him an extra smile now and then to have her write him. She has sent him a card or two since he has been in, and he loved it. When he is feeling particularly um...amorous he always mentions how he can't wait to see her again. So thanks, I think that this could be a good way to every now and then add a little surprise to his mail!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:24 PM

I recently sent Jeremy one...and well they denied it. Sent it back. Not exactly sure why though. I thought it was okay, he didn't get into any trouble but they wouldn't let him get it either. Then when I spoke with his caseworker the other day he said...by the way while I have you on the phone...omg I could have died. I was alone in my car but was red faced and hid my face...I was sooo embarrassed. He told me that he knows I am just trying to keep my man satisfied while he is away and that is fine I just need to find another way to do so...lol

The Following User Says Thank You to asusanne80 For This Useful Post:
BABY1N2 (05-23-2013)
Old 04-27-2013, 06:08 PM

Default I'm confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by asusanne80 View Post
I recently sent Jeremy one...and well they denied it. Sent it back. Not exactly sure why though. I thought it was okay, he didn't get into any trouble but they wouldn't let him get it either. Then when I spoke with his caseworker the other day he said...by the way while I have you on the phone...omg I could have died. I was alone in my car but was red faced and hid my face...I was sooo embarrassed. He told me that he knows I am just trying to keep my man satisfied while he is away and that is fine I just need to find another way to do so...lol
I have never had that issue and my guy is in MO also. That is strange. I can't believe the caseworker brought that up to you. I would have died a little. That is nuts.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:23 PM

You can say anything you want to in a letter to him but remember they are reading it too and be careful when you send pictures, all of the different states have different laws.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Donation Award 

I never think about "who is reading" , I know someone is, always! We go through waves. We know each other in the "biblical" sense, from long age. We do write xxx from time to time, and its great!!! But most of our letters, are just true love!!!

I am so blessed to be with my long lost love!!!

HE>I
Old 04-28-2013, 05:27 PM

Every state is different. Also many times every item sent into a prison is scanned and a file is made. So if it's something embarrassing I would use a code or something.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnysWmn View Post
Every state is different. Also many times every item sent into a prison is scanned and a file is made. So if it's something embarrassing I would use a code or something.

Exactly, I have told my man the same thing.

HE>I
Old 04-28-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow.. View Post
I have never had that issue and my guy is in MO also. That is strange. I can't believe the caseworker brought that up to you. I would have died a little. That is nuts.
Yeah I was mortified. And I don't know why they denied the letter I can't remember the exact wording that was on the paper work that Jeremy had to sign to either send it back or have it destroyed. But they sure wouldn't let it go through...

Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 AM

I have written him a few in the past 1 1/2 years that we have been back together. The first one I wrote, I had been drinking and I just wrote about some of the things we had done in the past, that I have never done with anyone else and how much I loved it. Then I wrote another one after I had just finsished, well, with my BOB (battery operated boyfriend) and just started the letter off with, "Can you guess what I just did" and took the letter from there. He rarely replies back so I wasnt sure if he even liked them, but I started writing one and never finished it, told him in a Jpay that I had wrote it and a few days later he is like :I never did get THAT LETTER you said you wrote. I guess he does like them. lol. I know I like it when he talks a little dirty to me. Good luck. The unit he is on in Texas lets him have them. He had been under investigation for "gang" b.s. and they were throughly reading all of his mail at one point so the gang srgt got one letter that was pretty explicit before my man had the chance to tell me that they were sending all of his mail to the gang srgt. So he did get one pretty exciting letter. lol.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:33 AM

I've sent my man letters like that. He likes them but with the phone we dont as much anymore. I try to surprise him with my other daily letters sometimes still. I've even printed off some from different websites. I have a list of erotica books I was going to send from Amazon but I have to wait. A guy in his unit got a contraband ticket for a book he was sent and so now he's challenging it. I'm waiting to hear what the word is on his friends before I send anything.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:38 AM

Thanked 1,466 Times in 822 Posts

My man was in BOP and I wrote him a few naughty letters and had no problem with them going through. After the second one he asked me to stop because it was actually making him sad (who would've guessed that??) and he was having pain "down there" because most of the time he couldn't "take care of business". It made me upset but I understood. When he was in his final prison and we had long visits, things changed. Suddenly he wanted to talk about it a LOT in person but he had a but more privacy and we could schedule a time that we would each "take care of business" and he would call me after and we would giggle and be like "Sooooo....did you?" Hahahaha! When he went to Immigration Detention it was back to very little privacy and less talk. But he did flash me once (OMG that was so stupid! We could have lost visits! But at the same time it was yummy because I hadn't seen "it" in over 18 months!) For Christmas I wrote him a super naughty letter...this was a few months before he would be released, so I'm guessing about 14 months since the last time I had written one and he asked me to stop...anyway, he IMMEDIATELY wrote one back to me. I was so shocked!!! I had no idea he had that in him!! LOL!! But he asked me again not to send them because there was no privacy again. So even Immigration let those letters come and go without any problems...however they did send back some pictures whereas BOP never did. Go figure!
Old 05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
missing him desperately

Wink interested in what can be sent

Maybe you can tell me what kind of pics i can get away with sending him. I really cant afford to waste money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzizcurtJ View Post
Ive been writting em since i found out i could jus recently i sent hm some pics that i gor sure thought were goin to get sent back but lucky for him they went through guess ill be whippin up a few more... have fun ladies
Old 05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
missing him desperately

i wrote several but never a response back then when i was questioned on it i was told that the prison was not a place to walk around aroused. wth really! any suggestions as to why this response i felt turned down
Old 05-23-2013, 10:05 PM
we miss you daddy

Default Huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberns1978 View Post
i wrote several but never a response back then when i was questioned on it i was told that the prison was not a place to walk around aroused. wth really! any suggestions as to why this response i felt turned down
He should have at least replied saying so, instead of you saying something first. I have plenty of moments, even phone sex with my husband - its not as tho he walks around aroused: Well one his jumpsuit is at least 3 times bigger then he wears (intentional) and he says I dont send enough. He usually reads them privately at nite when walking around wont be an issue. I mite suprise him and email him one, the only reason I dont is cause he has people waiting in line for the computer sometimes and I recently started sharing my emails with our 3 kids. But, you should have gotten an answer.... Dont make assumptions and neither should he. Communicate, its very very important - especially when you can't always see him. Its hard to read expressions, emotions, or feelings... I hope you find out more, I too would feel turned down. Yet, everyone is different - maybe he isn't open sexually, or as open as some people and wasn't sure how to approach telling you in fear that your reaction may feel rejection. I would talk tho.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:09 AM

We've both written some pretty XXX stuff, he's gotten every one, as far as I know, never had one sent back ....trust me, they love hearing that kinda stuff .
Old 05-26-2013, 06:11 PM

I just received my second steamy hot letter The most romantic, exciting and absolutely believable story that I ever received. My hubby knows me SO WELL <3 God, I love that man!!! So now it's my turn... Let's see if I can top this one off...lol
Old 07-12-2013, 07:04 AM

Yes! Me and my boyfriend send them to each other like once a month and they are very detailed. He hasnt gotten in trouble yet so I think your safe!
MissRy (09-08-2013)