Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Closed

Thanked 1,286 Times in 382 Posts
Wink Do you ever get irritated by his request for erotic letters?

Okay, so I want to know if I am the only one who sometimes gets irritated by my man requesting freaky letters. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate where the desire is coming from, but damn sometimes I am too tired, not in the mood, or too busy to churn out the erotic letters. Sometimes I get irritated and I have to just tell him, baby, chill and give me a few letters in between, alright? It's like Smut On Demand. (LOL!) Damn, can't a good letter sharing our thoughts, feelings and dreams suffice for a while?

Maybe it's just my irritable nature and shortage of patience, but sometimes it really does get on my nerves!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Forever and a day!

I just do it when the mood strikes. He never specifically asks for them and neither do I. If he did I wouldnt like that either. I cant write them if Im not in the mood.

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly

Old 10-09-2008, 04:20 PM

Same here, I have to be in the mood. If not I'm stuck on a blank paper for hours.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Luv0fHisLife For This Useful Post:
Wendy1918 (11-15-2014)
Old 10-09-2008, 04:25 PM
aka His LiL Mama.

YES!

At first I was all into it but now I cheat & take poems out of this book called "Verbal Penetration" by Punany Poets.. Its beautiful writings & it saves me time!! Or if I dont feel like doing that I write him a normal letter & then throw a few lines about what I wanna do to him.. & if I dont feel like doing that he wont get any explicit talk outta me.. lol

I understand their reasoning but damn we have lives out here that we have to maintain.. I BARELY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE HIM A MEANINGFUL LETTER NOW-A-DAYS.. Sometimes we just wanna talk about everyday things and the love we have for one another. Everything does not always have to be about sex.. lol.. Well at least thats what I think!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsPacMann For This Useful Post:
BuddysJewel (10-09-2008), outinaussie (10-15-2008), Randysgirl4ever (02-11-2011), Tay28 (10-09-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Imma B Here....

He never asks for them, but he sure sends them!
Old 10-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Closed

Girl I started laughing when you said you cheated by taking poems from the Punany Poets book. LOL! I actually know those sisters, interesting group of erotic poets...not my cup of tea, but interesting enough to hold any man's attention. I write poetry, but damn sometimes I don't have any imagination left to do even that.

I ain't mad at you girl...LOL. I have thought about cheating in the same way, but my creative dignity won't let me! LOL! I started off all wrong by sending him the erotic fiction I wrote and then he just got enthralled and can't stop requesting more...for him and about him (LOL).

I feel like you, it does not always have to be about sex. It is hard enough writing meaningful letters between classes, performing and work!
Old 10-09-2008, 04:48 PM

I try to write everyday, just about my daily routine. He's happy with that, He just wants to get mail. Every once in a while I will throw in some freaky details, or reminisce about one of our sexual episodes. Besides I don't want to talk or write about it, I want to be about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RookzWife For This Useful Post:
-ride or die- (10-09-2008), MrsPacMann (10-09-2008), shadyslady (10-09-2008), Tay28 (10-09-2008), tballa (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Closed

That's what I said Rook, I'm more into the action than imagination...but I have the luck of being with a voyeur *eye rolling*
Old 10-09-2008, 05:09 PM

My boyfriend would change the subject everytime I talk to him about sex on the phone. I guess that he is pissed off because we have to wait until he finishes his sentence in Jan.
Anyways, I got a letter from him saying he wanted to do this and that but it wasn't too explicit. So I decided to write him a freaky letter reminiscent of stuff we have done together and about what is controlling me until he gets out ( ahem...I don't think I need to go into details, y'all know what I am talking about). So I put on some red lipstick, kissed the letter and sparyed on some chanel #5. He just got that letter yesterday, called saying he got excited the instant he read it and that he was going to write one back as soon as he got off the phone.. heh heh. what did I start??

My advice to you is to write two letters, your usual one and a sexy one. C'mon they are not getting any, we have to at least give their minds something to play with. Let's not be cruel now ladies..
Old 10-09-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay28 View Post
That's what I said Rook, I'm more into the action than imagination...*
Let's remember that sex is more mental than physical!
Old 10-09-2008, 05:12 PM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,854 Times in 10,458 Posts

Naw he doesn't have to ask cuz I send them quite regularly, we both do, it's part of what "we" do to keep it real with one another. Communication is key to any successful relationship.

Patty

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

Old 10-09-2008, 05:14 PM
MY BABY'S HOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay28 View Post
Okay, so I want to know if I am the only one who sometimes gets irritated by my man requesting freaky letters. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate where the desire is coming from, but damn sometimes I am too tired, not in the mood, or too busy to churn out the erotic letters. Sometimes I get irritated and I have to just tell him, baby, chill and give me a few letters in between, alright? It's like Smut On Demand. (LOL!) Damn, can't a good letter sharing our thoughts, feelings and dreams suffice for a while?

Maybe it's just my irritable nature and shortage of patience, but sometimes it really does get on my nerves!

OMG! It's like you read my mind. My husband bugs me for those in almost every letter! The last letter I wrote a few days ago I had to kind of let him have it about that. I told him why doesn't he write me a freaky letter for a change. I want to write that kind when I'm really feeling it otherwise I'm gonna be pissed if I feel like I have to do it and my next letter wil end up being bitchy or something. Plus i've had to do like MrsPacman does & cheat a bit, although I find stuff online.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:15 PM
A Woman Waits

LOL I cant SEND them...so I WANT TO DO THEM!

Seriously girls I get mail rejected for a casual mention such as..."as for salad tossing yeah tried it it was okay" THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING it could ahve been my EFFING DINNER lol

also in that letter was "as for getting in touch with myself and why not before...I guess because I have more fun when you are around less time on my hands when youa re here" or somethign to that effect.

oh yeah and the i will forever be bitter over "FORKING" card

but at any rate I finally got it out of my system and wrote him one....a LONG ONE lol and just read it to him during one of our phone calls lol

And when HE walked into my life,
I KNEW why it had never worked out with anyone else...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:21 PM
grá mo chroí

Thanked 8,259 Times in 3,527 Posts

Thank God Ray doesn't ask for them much! He wants one about every 4 or 5 weeks. I know he would like them more often, but he doesn't bother me about them. We have a lot of other things that we talk about that are way more important.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:21 PM
REAL

He has asked on occasion to write him some, I have been sending him a few a month and when am in the mood I send a sexy pic with it.He loves it! It sucks cause after am done writing and thinking of what I wanna do to him , I have to go take a shower lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Nick Deere For This Useful Post:
Tay28 (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

Nevernevernevernevernever...I'll write 'em all day, everyday. He doesn't have to ask. I love to get 'em too.
If he was home, we'd be living it...wouldn't need to write it all the time. But I bet we still would write it sometimes! Gotta keep things fun, sexy and interesting...always lookin' for more...from each other, not someone else.
When a man doesn't get what he wants, needs or expects, he goes somewhere else...for that matter, so will a woman. We fulfill each other's "requirements".
Old 10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Waiting for my Man!!!

Yes he has... and yes sometimes I don't really feel like writing them. So he only gets them when I am in the mood... lol It just ain't the same. Usually I just throw in a paragraph, or 2 or 3, in between normal discussions... LOL This is my first time on this website... and I love it!!! I am glad to know that I am not alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steph~N~Eric For This Useful Post:
Tay28 (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 05:34 PM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

Welcome to PTO Steph~N~Eric!
Old 10-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Counting the days...

He don't ask that often anymore. Then again I did set him up with some niiice flicks recently. Before that he was buggin me something fierce! He sends me erotic stories. Other than that, we keep it clean cause it gets us both frustrated... :sigh: We're gonna have soooooooo much fun when he comes home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CTay1014 For This Useful Post:
Itsallworthit (10-09-2008), Tay28 (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 06:31 PM

Thanked 1,847 Times in 1,256 Posts

Yes ma'am I do get a bit irritated by those requests. If I'm on one I'll write a few letters referencing some of our memorable moments. He is a writer and loves to write me stories but I don't feel talented in that area. Now if he were home I'm all about it! Another thing that gets on my nerves is the constant request for "sexy" photos. I don't typically enjoy posing for the camera and who's going to snap the picture of my ass? My 9 year old? Can you imagine? "Mommy's going to pretend she is a tiger, take my picture as I walk into the jungle!" Men!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iloveyoumore For This Useful Post:
outinaussie (10-15-2008), Tay28 (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 06:35 PM

Thanked 1,847 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenglove View Post
Nevernevernevernevernever...I'll write 'em all day, everyday. He doesn't have to ask. I love to get 'em too.
If he was home, we'd be living it...wouldn't need to write it all the time. But I bet we still would write it sometimes! Gotta keep things fun, sexy and interesting...always lookin' for more...from each other, not someone else.
When a man doesn't get what he wants, needs or expects, he goes somewhere else...for that matter, so will a woman. We fulfill each other's "requirements".

You go GG!! That's it you have inspired me! I am off to write something scandalous...maybe I'll get out the camera and get the pics out of the way too (no, nevermind).
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 PM

I've got the same rule that applies to both sex and xxx letters; the more you bug me about it, the less I wanna do it!

I've only written 'em when he's not expecting 'em.
The Following User Says Thank You to mandy0408 For This Useful Post:
Tay28 (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 06:43 PM
His One And Only:)

Im never get tired of it My man asking me for it dont bother me shoot sometimes Im the one asking for them its a 50 50 thing hehe

Distance could never break love as stronge as Ours

I found my prince charming and trust me we will have our happy ending!!

Old 10-09-2008, 06:43 PM
I love him with my all!!!

Thanked 2,053 Times in 945 Posts

I write them whenever I feel like it he doesnt ask me so ty god he knows I have alot going on and he respect me.. he said he has in the time in the world to make love and that is when he gets out we talk little shit on the phone but we both know were we stand and like my baby said a erotic letter isnt going to do a damn thing for me if u are not thier....But I try to send him a letter once a week..That lets him knw what I am going to do when he gets out..he calls me talking about i took a cold shower what are u doing it is so funny....Love is a wonderful thing
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 6,540 Times in 3,575 Posts

It's not the letters......it's the 1 picture that makes it's way into every phone call! I can do letters all day long w/out any problem, but I'll be if I wanna do this picture!

"To thine own self be true" - William Shakespeare

He's home!!!!