Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 01-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Love Is All There Is...

Exclamation LOCKDOWN!! Lewisburg USP

Lewisburg USP has been on lockdown since Sunday, January 6, 2008. I don't know the full details of why. I drove up for my weekly visit and was turned away. I called prior to my drive and was told that prison status was normal. Only to be turned away after a 4 hour drive.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 04:21 PM
I Love my Baby....

Thanks for the info i was about to go up there ....

IT'S BEYOND LOVE:love: NOW....IT'S UNCONDITIONAL AND WILL NEVER DIE...AND THAT'S SOMETHING NO GOVERNMENT CAN GET IN BETWEEN!!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,637 Posts

Something must have happened while you are on the road - I've had that happen and it so frustrating!! Makes me consider calling every 30 minutes while driving there!! Thanks for posting for others. Z.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:10 PM
I Love my Baby....

Do you know if they will be off lockdown this weekend because it's a long weekend and i wanted to stay for the 3 days including martin luther king day???

IT'S BEYOND LOVE:love: NOW....IT'S UNCONDITIONAL AND WILL NEVER DIE...AND THAT'S SOMETHING NO GOVERNMENT CAN GET IN BETWEEN!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:28 AM

damn
Old 01-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Love Is All There Is...

Exclamation

I called yesterday and was told that things are back to normal. Given their track record with information, I'm going to call again today before I head up.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Love Is All There Is...

Unhappy

Family,

It's happend again....well, sort of. I arrived to the prison (Lewisburg), signed-in waited around for a bit and after about 1/2 hour was informed that my fiancee in the SHU. I don't know the details or the length of his stay. I am just praying to God that he is okay. Now, I have to write him and ask him to request that I be allowed to visit (this is per the desk CO). The visits will be behind glass and only on weekdays. I hope and pray that his stay in the SHU isn't long. Thankfully, I had already reserved a room and decided to stay over for some R&R inspite of me not being allowed to visit. The desk c/o was descreet in his delivery of the news. He motioned me over to the desk and whispered it to me. He seems to be a really nice and understanding man. However, I guess the others waiting for visits could tell that the news wasn't good - because they immediately asked if I were okay and offered their support. This all happened about 8:30 AM this morning (after my 3 1/2 hour drive up). After leaving I went to room and checked in. At about 2 PM I was hungry so I went out to Walmart and ran into a couple of the same ladies who were encouraging me this morning. I always believe everything happens for a reason and am hoping to the best in the current state of transition.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:07 PM
I Love my Baby....

I hope your ok....i went up for the weekend also on sunday and monday i was so scared that they would go back on lock down. i heard some ladies talking about the lock down and they said it was due to a race war whatever that means???? they were also saying that lewisburg was going to be shut down for good and all the inmates were going to be transfered. i asked my baby and he said he heard something about being shut down for good but nothing for certain... i hope they dont move him far ....