Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 07-30-2010, 08:40 AM

Exclamation HELP!!! Is any one else having phone trouble???

I am stressing out here...My man usually calles me everynight and sometimes twice a day. I have not heard from him since tuesday night. He is in Housing unit 5 and I was just trying to figure out if the phones where down or if the moved him? Im going crazy trippin out I just wanna know that he is ok! Please if anyone can help me I would be so greatful....
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 10:05 AM

Thanked 1,462 Times in 936 Posts

Have u tried to call the prison and see what's going on its probaly a number of reasons y he can't call
Old 08-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-4-long-haul View Post
I am stressing out here...My man usually calles me everynight and sometimes twice a day. I have not heard from him since tuesday night. He is in Housing unit 5 and I was just trying to figure out if the phones where down or if the moved him? Im going crazy trippin out I just wanna know that he is ok! Please if anyone can help me I would be so greatful....
My husband is there now and he was able to call me during that week. If yours wasn't able to call you, I'm thinking it was probably bc something was wrong with his phone pin # or maybe didn't have time during rec. The first week my husband was there he was put in "the hole" (for lack of a better phrase) over something really really petty and when I called to see if he was ok, all they told me was he's fine and he's in a housing unit, so I freaked too. Hopefully you've been able to talk to him since then.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jminer2010 View Post
My husband is there now and he was able to call me during that week. If yours wasn't able to call you, I'm thinking it was probably bc something was wrong with his phone pin # or maybe didn't have time during rec. The first week my husband was there he was put in "the hole" (for lack of a better phrase) over something really really petty and when I called to see if he was ok, all they told me was he's fine and he's in a housing unit, so I freaked too. Hopefully you've been able to talk to him since then.

Thank you for your help...but I did finally get a letter He e is in the hole for a cdv he says is BS but they do what they want to there....he said he could be in the "hole" from 10days to a year he says while they investigate the whole things... He said to keep writing him and he would tell me more later. I cant believe with the heat as bad as it is they only let them shower every 3days...that is just WRONG!!!! Guess this is just one more hurdle we get to cross together...Damn I LOVE HIM!!!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for your help...but I did finally get a letter He e is in the hole for a cdv he says is BS but they do what they want to there....he said he could be in the "hole" from 10days to a year he says while they investigate the whole things... He said to keep writing him and he would tell me more later. I cant believe with the heat as bad as it is they only let them shower every 3days...that is just WRONG!!!! Guess this is just one more hurdle we get to cross together...Damn I LOVE HIM!!!

Do you know what the CDV was for? It should have a number that will read #.#.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
the investigation can take up to 60days, any longer than that has to be approved by the warden. my husband just left frdc after a 56 day stay in the hole for a silly "investigation" that took 5 minutes! good luck!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:27 PM

tksbaby, I have no idea what the CDV was just that it was for disobeying a directive.

tiffanybrown I sure hope it doesnt take that long...According to the letter I got some CO threw some trash that "almost" hit my guy and There was nothing else to It...but if I know my man, Im sure he said a few choice words...haha but he said in his letter that no crime was even committed so I just dont understand why he is even stil in there. If this is something between him and this one CO, why haven't they transfered him off of the camp. He is to be going to MECC in Pacific, MO anyways so why dont they just move him. He wants me to start calling down there if he is stil in the HOLE as of Friday Aug. 13 but i dont want to cause to big of a stink for fear of them retaliating against him in there, but he says in his letter they cant do to much more to him. They arent even giving him the things that they are supposed to be getting. Did your husband have trouble getting his paper, pen, and stamps to write you? Im just doing alot of praying and hoping that every time the phone rings it will be him on the other end. I know that this HOLE time is driving him crazy cuz it is giving me lots of sleepless nights...

Just needed to vent sorry!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
tksbaby, I have no idea what the CDV was just that it was for disobeying a directive.

tiffanybrown I sure hope it doesnt take that long...According to the letter I got some CO threw some trash that "almost" hit my guy and There was nothing else to It...but if I know my man, Im sure he said a few choice words...haha but he said in his letter that no crime was even committed so I just dont understand why he is even stil in there. If this is something between him and this one CO, why haven't they transfered him off of the camp. He is to be going to MECC in Pacific, MO anyways so why dont they just move him. He wants me to start calling down there if he is stil in the HOLE as of Friday Aug. 13 but i dont want to cause to big of a stink for fear of them retaliating against him in there, but he says in his letter they cant do to much more to him. They arent even giving him the things that they are supposed to be getting. Did your husband have trouble getting his paper, pen, and stamps to write you? Im just doing alot of praying and hoping that every time the phone rings it will be him on the other end. I know that this HOLE time is driving him crazy cuz it is giving me lots of sleepless nights...

Just needed to vent sorry!
i sent u a pm
Old 08-09-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanybrown View Post
i sent u a pm
thanks so much for the help...I appreciate all the support that I have found on PTO!!!