Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM

Default PREGNANT and going to ST JAIL. NEED HELP GETTING BACK TIME!

Ok this is going to take the smartest of folk to keep up.... MY wife just did 6months State Jail, SAFP and started 10yrs probation for a charge that was ran CC with another probrated charge. So... she came home and found herself on TWO PROBATIONS... which she has since violated. Her revocation landed her 6yrs TDC and 1yr STATE JAIL. The six years was for the First Charge in which she did the time... and the 1yr state jail was behind the second, probated charge. The courts awarded her 30months back time for the 6years and only 65days back time for the STATE JAIL. ONLY 65??? Why only 65? Shouldn't she get credit for the 6moths? CAN SHE FILE FOR THIS TIME ONCE SHE HITS THE UNIT? She is pregnant with twins and I need her home before she has the babies! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,298 Times in 761 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaYBeeKayKes View Post
Ok this is going to take the smartest of folk to keep up.... MY wife just did 6months State Jail, SAFP and started 10yrs probation for a charge that was ran CC with another probrated charge. So... she came home and found herself on TWO PROBATIONS... which she has since violated. Her revocation landed her 6yrs TDC and 1yr STATE JAIL. The six years was for the First Charge in which she did the time... and the 1yr state jail was behind the second, probated charge. The courts awarded her 30months back time for the 6years and only 65days back time for the STATE JAIL. ONLY 65??? Why only 65? Shouldn't she get credit for the 6moths? CAN SHE FILE FOR THIS TIME ONCE SHE HITS THE UNIT? She is pregnant with twins and I need her home before she has the babies! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
Welcome to PTO BaYBeeKayKes

Sorry you had to find us under these circumstances

Because your question is unique to Texas, I would recommend asking this question in the Texas Forum

I am not sure, but if the state jail sentence was to run consecutive from the TDCJ time (not concurrently), that may be why she was not given credit for the state jail time.