Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2020, 05:24 PM

Default Saw him for the first time, got sent back to jail

My heart aches
My fiancť has been incarcerated since Jan 28th first at a provincial jail and later sent to a federal prison for a parole breach. He was just released on statutory release 10 days ago and I couldnít wait to see him.....when he was in provincial we were only able to have video visits and when he got to federal, we didnít manage to get visits because the visitor approval process took too long... we havenít physically touched eachother in 4 months and havenít even seen eachother in 3 months.

I got so excited when he was released to a halfway house 4 hours away that I booked a hotel two days ago and told him Iím coming to see him. We only had from 12-3pm, he went back and checked in, and then from 3-50pm. His PO followed him but he didnít tell her I was coming to town therefore he didnít have permission to see me that day ..... she issued a warrant out for him and they arrested him once he went back to the halfway house and heís being sent back to jail .... itís my fault man .... once he got back to the halfway house he called me right away and he noticed the police come ... I was on the phone with him when it happened ....

He Is very tatted, has a long record and is considered a VO .. One of the last things I remember him saying to me when the police were walking towards him was ďthey donít see me the way you see meĒ and my heart broke. If I was able to wait longer, he would still be out .. and would be done his entire sentence on July 4th. I ruined it all because I couldnít wait
Sponsored Links