Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 05-22-2020, 11:36 AM
❤️784❤️

Default MWI was moved further away

I'm sure this will be moved and that's okay but he was just moved from Corcoran to Tehachapi, so now I'll be going 5 hours away vs 4.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2020, 01:49 PM

Awe I知 sorry. New moves always make me nervous, but I知 sure he値l be fine. Just let him have some time to get settled in. I always try to send a letter right away so he knows I知 here once he痴 able to call.
Old 05-22-2020, 03:03 PM
❤️784❤️

This is my first transfer as a girlfriend. I don't know what to expect other than that he'll be in some sort of orientation for 14 days and can't make any calls. And I JUST sent him a book too on the 10th. And a letter earlier this week and he was transferred two days ago.

Old 05-22-2020, 03:49 PM

Why did they transfer him? is he coming home or going in?
Old 05-22-2020, 04:32 PM
❤️784❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born View Post
Why did they transfer him? is he coming home or going in?
He's got 13 months left and the prison he was at is changing to a Level 2 prison and he's level 4 so they are moving all level 4s out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnieLove56 For This Useful Post:
Born (05-22-2020), His_Queen13 (05-22-2020)
Old 05-22-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnieLove56 View Post
He's got 13 months left and the prison he was at is changing to a Level 2 prison and he's level 4 so they are moving all level 4s out.

I'm sorry he's being moved, I hope his new home is more comfortable than the last and that his stay there passes fast and is trouble free. Good luck to both of you. I hope it all goes well.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:12 PM
❤️784❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born View Post
I'm sorry he's being moved, I hope his new home is more comfortable than the last and that his stay there passes fast and is trouble free. Good luck to both of you. I hope it all goes well.
I'm hoping it's just a temporary move. He was supposed to move closer but I guess CCI had openings first. I just hate that he didn't even know where or when he was moving. They didn't tell him where he was going.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:45 PM

Thanked 2,044 Times in 995 Posts

Annie I used to visit Tehachapi all the time. They are very strict on their clothing policy. I was actually just thinking about a lot of you during this covid time. I can't even imagine how everything must be going.

Annie they have a forum here also with separate facilities and Tehachapi is one. I met a few nice ladies that visited too. They were respectful.
AnieLove56 (05-23-2020), sidewalker (05-25-2020)
Old 05-23-2020, 06:13 AM
❤️784❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutepixie View Post
Annie I used to visit Tehachapi all the time. They are very strict on their clothing policy. I was actually just thinking about a lot of you during this covid time. I can't even imagine how everything must be going.

Annie they have a forum here also with separate facilities and Tehachapi is one. I met a few nice ladies that visited too. They were respectful.
I joined the two Facebook groups for wives/girlfriends/family. Apparently CCI is ready to start up visiting again, they've got their visit rooms all configured for social distancing, just waiting for the green light from CDCR and the state.

And what's easy for me with visits and clothing, wear black.

The Following User Says Thank You to AnieLove56 For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (05-25-2020)