Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10eclady View Post
and they are locked down again! They were off lock down for 2 days and now today back on. The banner never changed on the website.
thatís crazy no wonder I didnít hear from my husband yet I spoke to him earlier on a email but he never responded back after 12pm this is crazy
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2019, 11:45 AM

Looks like they are on lockdown once again smfh itís very sad since Friday lord help that facility this is the worst place he needs to transfer like NOW. Itís very irritating.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessScott20 View Post
Looks like they are on lockdown once again smfh itís very sad since Friday lord help that facility this is the worst place he needs to transfer like NOW. Itís very irritating.
I wish my man never transfer there !! Smh I didnít even get to see him I just talk to him Thursday night said visitation was good something mustíve happen Thursday smh this is sad
Old 05-14-2019, 12:24 PM
Owned

Thanked 4,313 Times in 1,946 Posts

I know it’s hard to understand, but there are small groups of bitter, angry inmates that never get visits - they go out of their way to do things to stop others from seeing loved ones.

Worse, they seem to aim specifically for the long week-end visits.

I’m not trying to imply this is the reason for every lock down, but it does happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to safran For This Useful Post:
Maria0923 (05-22-2019)
Old 05-14-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by safran View Post
I know itís hard to understand, but there are small groups of bitter, angry inmates that never get visits - they go out of their way to do things to stop others from seeing loved ones.

Worse, they seem to aim specifically for the long week-end visits.

Iím not trying to imply this is the reason for every lock down, but it does happen.
Youíre absolutely right because thatís what a co said when I called up there itís bitter inmates that donít get visitors so they make it hard for other inmates itís always a fight or something or they be doing other things to make the jail go on lock
Old 05-16-2019, 03:30 PM

Before he got locked down he said it was a stabbing smh your right though some of them are very bitter and don’t get visits or have a care in the world cause some of them aren’t ever coming home. But they mess it up for everybody else and that’s the sad truth to it. The system is jacked up completely. The mixing of the inmates with different charges is where I think they go wrong. Hopefully we all hear from our loved ones very soon. I definitely miss mines like crazy smh
The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessScott20 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-16-2019)
Old 05-16-2019, 03:48 PM
Owned

Thanked 4,313 Times in 1,946 Posts

Sadly, there are many inmates that have caused their families so much heartache, pain and disappointment that the family has given up on them.

One of the saddest days of my imprisonment was when I learned a woman had been given a compassionate release because she was very near death and her family declined to come get her. They were done with her; she died in prison and was buried local to the prison.

She said she understood. She had been a serious addict, a prostitute, had stolen from and lied to her family for so long she said she couldn’t blame them.

I still found it very sad.
fbopnomore (05-16-2019)
Old 05-16-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Before he got locked down he said it was a stabbing smh your right though some of them are very bitter and donít get visits or have a care in the world cause some of them arenít ever coming home. But they mess it up for everybody else and thatís the sad truth to it. The system is jacked up completely. The mixing of the inmates with different charges is where I think they go wrong. Hopefully we all hear from our loved ones very soon. I definitely miss mines like crazy smh
Smh this is sad and I know he wish like hell he wouldíve stayed where he was at but I miss my man as well I know they probably wonít have visitation this weekend but Iím praying Like hell for next weekend tho inshallah I donít understand the system and yes itís jack up but back in jersey it wasnít like this I know he regret it !!
Old 05-17-2019, 03:26 AM

The sad thing is they can only transfer at certain times. But as soon as mines is able he need to be on the first thing smoking out of there and hopefully to a low custody one again their rules and not as stern and have more phone time. This place here sucks ass. Mines need to be closer to home right now this place is about 6 hours away. We all will hear from them soon I’m hoping. And this is a long weekend and no visits smh it’s very sad
Old 05-18-2019, 08:02 AM

Anyone heard from there love one yet. Haven’t talk to my boo in about a week. Smh
Old 05-19-2019, 05:27 AM

I still havenít heard from mines either smh.... this is really crazy they stay on lockdown more than anything
Old 05-19-2019, 07:21 PM

This is ridiculous. Never seen a damn prison thatís ALWAYS locked down. I need to hear my man voice. I just need to make sure heís okay.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:56 PM

This is ridiculous smh I wish like hell mines call or email me but I called they said on lock down so that mean they probably be on lock down until Monday but I pray they let them off lockdown so I can hear my man voice or see him or something this is wrong like I never knew a jail can be like this so messy
Old 05-23-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepitcute30 View Post
This is ridiculous smh I wish like hell mines call or email me but I called they said on lock down so that mean they probably be on lock down until Monday but I pray they let them off lockdown so I can hear my man voice or see him or something this is wrong like I never knew a jail can be like this so messy
Right because I miss my man. Itís been like two weeks or more. Hopefully they can get off lockdown this weekend and visitation can start back up next week.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:20 PM

I spoke with mines on Tuesday they let them out for two hours to take a shower but the on lockdown because somebody hit a guard they may be off by Monday
Old 05-23-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
I spoke with mines on Tuesday they let them out for two hours to take a shower but the on lockdown because somebody hit a guard they may be off by Monday
ugh thatís good you talk to him I waiting to speak to mines and thatís crazy some one hit a guard but I pray that we all can talk to our men soon inshallah
Old 05-23-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
He did email me Tuesday and told me that he didnít know when theyíll be off. Smh, but damn I need to talk to him... hopefully they will be off next weekend so I can visit. This is so stressful
Old 05-23-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria0923 View Post
He did email me Tuesday and told me that he didnít know when theyíll be off. Smh, but damn I need to talk to him... hopefully they will be off next weekend so I can visit. This is so stressful
yes very stressful same like this jail always on lock every other weekend like ugh do they ever have good days damn my man been there since April I havenít saw him yet because the jail always on lock down shit pray that they fix this problem ASAP
Old 05-24-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
yes very stressful same like this jail always on lock every other weekend like ugh do they ever have good days damn my man been there since April I havenít saw him yet because the jail always on lock down shit pray that they fix this problem ASAP
Did yours call today. They let them off for 30 minutes to shower and what not. Said they might get off next week sometime.
Old 05-25-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria0923 View Post
Did yours call today. They let them off for 30 minutes to shower and what not. Said they might get off next week sometime.
Yes he call me yesterday he said the phone line was crazy and they only have 30mins out so our call was short because he needed to shower yes he said the same to so inshallah Monday they can call us email us and also have visitation
The Following User Says Thank You to Keepitcute30 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-25-2019)
Old 05-27-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Yes he call me yesterday he said the phone line was crazy and they only have 30mins out so our call was short because he needed to shower yes he said the same to so inshallah Monday they can call us email us and also have visitation
I canít wait. Itís been too long not talking to mine. Hopefully theyíll call this week.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:43 PM

I need some prison friends, someone that I can talk to about what’s going at the prison, or when they’re going to visit and stuff like that !